Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effect of Crypto in FIFA world cup .  (Read 639 times)
uyriysaw

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

Until I noticed any influence. Although it remained a week before the start. Let's see if something changes in a month. I think unlikely

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sangtuosimino

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

Crypto can play an active role in the FIFA World Cup, and promote the use of bitcoin and the world's recognition of the encrypted world.
gilad215

Activity: 430

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

Cryptocurrency will make the betting easy. Since the technology is decentralized chances of getting caught for betting in the FIFA world cup will be negligible. The prices of various altcoins will rise no doubt as there will be a lot of trading at the time of the event. Since everyone is dealing with crypto these days, everyone will be eyeing on dealing in cryptocurrency.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:08:01 PM

FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??

I think it will not take much effect. Not many merchant accepting cryptocurrency for payment because as far i know, rusia still not regulating bitcoin or other crypto. But  I think in next world cup when many government accepting bitcoin and crytocurrency because government will regulating soon after G20 meeting

Maybe (just maybe!) the cryptocurrencies will really become just a bit more popular. Meanwhile, the whole situation on the market will not change thanks to this great upcoming event. The other factors can affect it.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

World Championship? I do not think that it can affect the crypto-currencies, maybe the financial crisis will affect the currencies, but it seems to me only in the autumn, so it's very difficult to talk about what you should do now.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

Crypto has no direct relation to the world cup. You are foolish if you truly believe that the world cup directly impacts crypto prices
Surely the world cup will have a lot of impact on the crypto market. Because football betting is everywhere and most likely they will gamble with electronic money. In 2014, when the world cup took place, and the price of the market fell a lot compare to every another time

blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

It could be that people are liquidating their coins in order to afford to go on the trip to watch the matches but other than that I see no correlation between the fifa world cup and the cryptocurrency market prices. They have nothing in common, it is not like the world cup is using cryptocurrencies. Other than the poeple going for it who might be investors, it has no effect
Right. I have the same thoughts as you. That's probably why the price of bitcoin has dropped in the last few days. Many people will sell bitcoin to be able to go to RUSSIA and watch the world cup

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

VIB viberate has signed a deal with ticketmaster, not sure if they're involved in world cup tickets but if they do then viberate will pump. Another one is WAGERR which will allow anonymous P2P betting on the world cup - the first one to achieve it! More info here: https://medium.com/@WagerrSports/wagerr-the-only-global-betting-market-for-the-2018-world-cup-9c7a8399cce7

sergikrnd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

this is chatter, the world Cup will not affect the crypt in any way. The maximum number of transactions to view, make and raspiarili

ORVIUM Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』 Powered By Blockchain
ksheni56

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

WM2026: Canada, USA, Mexico?

I guess somewhere in Canada or USA because massive influence for the Kids to play football and doing eSports Cups.
Wildskull

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

I don't think that the cryptocurrency and FiFa of 2018 as that are connected. Even if I am mistaken, then their dependence is from each other not high.
mbm_ico

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

And why do you think that this event should somehow influence the world of cryptocurrency and its price? The World Cup will not affect the price of the crypto currency! Wait for a larger event related to the economy.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

Crypto haven't effect of Fifa but only a little promotion for business who telling " Hello we accept bitcoin, come here!".
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:47:36 PM

I do not think World Cup has any significant impact on cryptocurrencies. Maybe some transactions will be processed. The fans who will go to the championship may possibly sell crypto, but will have no impact on market.
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:14:34 PM

FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??
I did not hear about it before. If so, then this can be a very good impetus to raise prices in the shortest time and popularize bitcoin and all the crypto currency.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

It is nice to see that you can spend crypto for a ticket! This will show that crypto is the real solution and that people can use it as a payment method!

bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:17:29 PM

I haven't heard about any big moves that crypto made for FIFA world cup so for me the only way that this could effect is time after that when people will be investing like now, for me this haven't got any connection.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

Crypto has no direct relation to the world cup. You are foolish if you truly believe that the world cup directly impacts crypto prices

totally agree.
How can you really think something different?

Come on, how many ticket do you think will be buied with crypto?
gwensarah1

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:22:00 PM

I am expecting a small effect on the cryptocurrency market due to the FIFA world cup, but not a major one since a small percentage of the world population utilize cryptocurrencies in these scenarios. The extreme volatility of the crypto market is the primary reason why so many people tend to avoid the crypto market, but more investors will join the market as the volatility decreases most likely with time.
johniadeluca

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:23:58 PM

I don't think the entire market would be generally affected by the event, but it'd be a very applicable time to have some sort of ad or sponsor placement from a larger capped crypto that has some sort of dedicated time behind it. I wouldn't be surprised if that ended up being the case. Would actually be extremely interesting for the sphere, and could be an opportunity. As a whole though, I don't think the combination of countries and teams to come together will have a very intruding effect on the markets entirety.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: