Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:51:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Effect of Crypto in FIFA world cup .  (Read 639 times)
johnokeefe09 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:57:06 AM

FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:54:54 PM

Crypto has no direct relation to the world cup. You are foolish if you truly believe that the world cup directly impacts crypto prices
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:56:51 AM

I do not think that holding the World Cup will affect cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies in Russia are too poorly developed. I very much doubt that there will be many places where you can pay with cryptocurrency.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:15:20 AM

You mean sports (football) betting in cryptocurrencies? Without any doubt, the number of bets during the championship will increase in both Fiat and cryptocurrency. I don't think that in a global sense it will create some kind of fluctuations in the market.
 And in my opinion, it would be important to use the technology of blockchain when selling tickets. Since it's just impossible to buy them, speculation on this is one of the biggest problems for fans.
mihelson

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

@crypto_pro01

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

Hello guys. I think that during the World Cup on football the crypto currency market a bit more will go down. People will start to withdraw money for a trip to Russia and souvenirs. This will cause the fall of bitcoin and accordingly altcoins.
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

You mean sports (football) betting in cryptocurrencies? Without any doubt, the number of bets during the championship will increase in both Fiat and cryptocurrency. I don't think that in a global sense it will create some kind of fluctuations in the market.
 And in my opinion, it would be important to use the technology of blockchain when selling tickets. Since it's just impossible to buy them, speculation on this is one of the biggest problems for fans.
I am expecting a small effect on the cryptocurrency market due to the FIFA world cup, but not a major one since a small percentage of the world population utilize cryptocurrencies in these scenarios. The extreme volatility of the crypto market is the primary reason why so many people tend to avoid the crypto market, but more investors will join the market as the volatility decreases(Most likely) with time.

usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

I dont think it related directly anyhow. In Russia, there are only 2 cities: Moscow and St.Petersbourg. In others there are not a not of tech, people are very poor.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

I think the world cup does not really affect the crypto, although there are some ICOs associated with the world cup, it does not affect the crypto or the world cup, Crypto will continue with the presence or absence of world cup.
mobiljonson

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??
I am very worried when the implementation of FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 Bitcoin and Altcoin coin holders around the world will sell their coins and make the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin decreased. This makes me anxious
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

someone started a similar thread some week ago...I also don't think this event impacts that much crypto space...world cup fans are a lot of people..but still a small percentage holds crypto ..
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

Cryptocurrency doesn't have legitimate support from Russia or FIFA, although some ticket services and hotels accept cryptocurrency as payment, I think that factor is not enough to give a big impact on the crypto market
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

The Russia World Cup is the most anticipated event this year. According to this article,https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2018/05/31/the-russia-world-cup-could-be-about-to-boost-the-bitcoin-price/#7103681120e6 It states that: "Bitcoin could be a boost for football fans descended on the country".
And I think it can be viable, it's football time and Crypto the market will recover from the fall of the prices of several coins including Bitcoin. I hope it is very positive for the crypto market but I do not know how much? We already know that the market is unpredictable and volatile. Let's enjoy football and Crypto, Thank you for your Post.

mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:05:10 AM

i don't think it'll affect crypto space at all .but for some coins that are related to sport betting,we might see some increase in their value.

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

I don't think it will affect crypto that much apart from more transactions in football betting site and maybe a few projects about gambling in general. Other than that i can't see any kind of effect that world cup can bring to crypto as they don't even sponsor the world cup.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:07:46 AM

Nope. why would they make any transaction over the crypto currency when the FIFA will be opened up. Is there any kind of relationship between the two of them? I barely doubt so. As long as there is no big betting company who allows to trade the crypto currency instead of the fiat betting then we can say that there is chance of that happening. But as such FIFA and BTC have go toe intermediate reaction where people will love to buy more crypto currency for their own benefits. Thats just out of the box thinking and doesn't mean anything really. May be no, nothing will impact the BTC price during that period and not the FIFA for sure.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:12:30 AM

I hardly can’t connect both events in one increasing opportunities. Fifa as controversial as it is, for some big scandals from officials and slow demands of cryptocurrency this days. It can be a good chance if ever their will be some miracles about it’s popularity in the crowd and fans of this league. There might be glimpsed of possibility, but nothing seems extraordinary.

HODL
Anton1105

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:15:35 AM

It is possible that the market of cryptocurrencies will begin to grow during the World Cup, this can be evidenced by the fact that payment in the cryptocurrency began to take the hotel in Kaliningrad. In addition, some travel agents, as well as a network of Russian bars, announced readiness to conduct calculations in bitcoins.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:17:18 AM

Cryptos markets will have a boast as far as FIFA world cup is consigned and thank God Russia is a Cryptos friendly nation thus a lot of transactions involving Cryptos will take place during and after the tournament invariably will result to increase in the price of Cryptos like btc, ETH e.t.c.
Yara1996

Activity: 158

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

I think it is very good, because more transactions mean that new people will be interested in this and will saturate the market with their purchases!

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:19:30 AM

Considering the fact that Russia ranks among the top five in per-capita Bitcoin usage, I am very hopeful of the crypto usage during the 2018 FIFA World Cup. And this will resolve the issue of having to deal with an unstable currency such as the Russian Ruble.
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

It could be that people are liquidating their coins in order to afford to go on the trip to watch the matches but other than that I see no correlation between the fifa world cup and the cryptocurrency market prices. They have nothing in common, it is not like the world cup is using cryptocurrencies. Other than the poeple going for it who might be investors, it has no effect
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

I think that the World Football Championship plays a great influence on the popularization of cryptocurrencies and public awareness on a global scale because the lack of information is the main obstacle to universal acceptance of crypto-currencies around the world.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

Nothing is going to happen because the world cup is coming. Why do you think the number of transactions will increase? Where did you hear this?

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
Dondont

Activity: 446

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

I think this is a golden opportunity that should be used by Russia to promote blockchain and cryptocurrency. giving the facility of ticketing the world cup ticket 2018 by using BTC or altcoin.
And if anything that involved in this event can use cryptocurrency as payment of foreign supporters. it will also great

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

I dont think any traction will be made into the crypto currencies because of the FIFA. There is no reason to do that. However there could be chance that people might just do self betting these days and they might just use the crypto currencies for that purpose as it is something new and there is FIFA around us.

Also there are some altcoin projects which are completely based on the soccer/football. For example one project that I know is footballcoin. They are based on the football so FIFA is best opportunity for such projects. Through them lot of investment might be made in the crypto. So there is chances of that.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

I dont think it related directly anyhow. In Russia, there are only 2 cities: Moscow and St.Petersbourg. In others there are not a not of tech, people are very poor.
I disagree. Russia does not have as much poverty as you think . There are many wealthy people in cities outside Moscow and St.Petersburg, like Kazan, Sochi, Ekaterinburg.

Mike_Z

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

it is unlikely that the World Cup will affect the market of crypto currency, there are no places in Russia where foreigners could pay with a crypto currency
boraf

Activity: 315
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:08:56 PM

Actually I do not see any corellation process between crypto world and FIFA games, only more interest to the ICO projects who are doing some coins which will be useful in football and tourist industry.
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

based on this world there are many effect will be visible in crypto market because Russia accept crypto currency and there is lots of hotels and motel and shopping mall accepting this so this may be huge benefits for crypto market where the price of crypto may increase based on this.
carrie_white

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

it is possible that the crypto market will be green again ahead of FIFA Worldcup, especially in the case of online gambling using crypto tokens, as well as purchasing FIFA worldcup tickets also seems to provide payments through the crypto line, hopefully this will have a positive impact on the market

churaCull

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:19:45 PM

Considering the fact that Russia ranks among the top five in per-capita Bitcoin usage, I am very hopeful of the crypto usage during the 2018 FIFA World Cup. And this will resolve the issue of having to deal with an unstable currency such as the Russian Ruble.

Unstable currency? For real? So Bitcoin is much more stable than RUR? lol
And how football cup will affect on crypto price? Will everywhere accept crypto as a payment? Or tickets can be sold for Bitcoin or Ethereum?
What are you expecting from this event, come on Cry
deeplilac

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:20:23 PM

I do not quite understand what you mean. It seems to me that football and the crypto market are absolutely unrelated things .. In my opinion, there will be no effect.
Since you have created such a strange topic, explain your position on this issue ...
ervanikan

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

I think it's time for crypto to show the world that cryptocurrency is very useful in life, hopefully the market will soon recover before the World Cup starts

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

There is no influence on the crypto market with a WC 18. In Russia, there are no many different possibilities to pay via crypto, because people are not well informed about it
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

I do not see the connection between the world championship and the fact that it is now in crypto-currencies, it seems to me that these are completely different spheres and they can not cross at all, this is my opinion, so it seems to me that in any way.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

Looks like you forgot to provide some  causality between this two things=)) Are Russians have cryptocurrency ATM's in every shop or binance will take some marketing efforts during world cup?  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

crypto gambling site greatly affect the world cup later. many gamling sites that accept cryptocurrency as a bet. I expect later gambling site running an event with prizes bitcoin iam really sure that many participants will be participated. and it will be affect to bitcoin price
marinakofoleva

Powered by Search and Discovery

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:53:36 PM

Crypto has no direct relation to the world cup. You are foolish if you truly believe that the world cup directly impacts crypto prices

I also think that there is no connection between the championship and cryptocurrency at all, it's your thoughts and guesses. Good luck guys, see football in Russia ))) 2018 Fifa world Cup Russia

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

The effect of this FIFA crypto will be overwhelming, gambling sites that use crypto as payment will surely make big profits.
I think the price for altcoins will go up about 10-20%.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:59:40 PM

Don't expect too much of progress with the FIFA world cup around the corner other than for the betting related coins to rope in new users and investors alike. This is kind of a like a pause period where everyone takes a break and enjoys a few good games of football.
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

well notice , Bitcoin and alt-coin may will rise up because of the multinational spectacle , and they will be useful as well for buying tickets , betting and service in russia
because the exchange to the ruble is cheaper than the fiat
so i'm agree with your opinion
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

If this news is true, we will wait a big increase of crypto price during the FIFA world cup 2018, I hope that this news is correct and I hope that a lot of people will use their crypto during this world cup. I am sure that the market will increase too much because there isn't only one country will use bits, there is a lot of them will use it in this period.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

Presently there have been cryptocurrency for betting specifically purported towards Russia 2018 World Cup that's a plus for cryptocurrency because some football enthusiasts will invest hugely so also crypto might be accepted to purchase ticket
Neutrality

Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:05:16 PM

I do not think that fifa world cup attenders will be available to use crypto as a method of payment in Russian pubs, stores and so on
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

Man, I would like to believe you, but I don't really understand a clue. What is connection between FIFA world cup and crypto? Where you will be able to pay and pay for what?
Probably it would be a good idea to promote crypto and some blockchain products via advertisement during FIFA , I guess this is the only way

BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:16:51 PM
Merited by Strigori (3)

How football should have been influenced by the crypto currency?
Anyone who hold bitcoin will sell it to go / fly to watch football?
This will not affect it.
I am skeptical about the rumors about the Chinese New Year and such things.
kenjionline

Activity: 443

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:19:02 PM

The World Cup will not affect the cryptocurrency market. Tickets have already been sold for a long time for fiat. Who needs those already booked hotels/hostels.
Especially in Russia for the crypto probably nothing to buy. The only case that can increase the demand for cryptocurrency during the World Cup, is that if the big bookmakers start accepting rates in the cryptocurrency.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:26:59 PM

of course, for a platform that supports gambling, this will have a good impact on the coin, because the turnover of this coin will be more and more and will result in high prices soar

many are interested in this world cup and so does crypto no less interesting with the big event
rockyfeller

Activity: 406

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:30:39 PM

You guys must know that there are lot gambling site and sports utility token that are important in sports industry. Well In online game you must know that everyone are gambling there money using cryptocurrency so i guess the whole marketcap will increase.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

I think that the world championship in russia will play a good role in the crypto currency, Russia wants to be at the leading places, I think in some places it will be possible to pay cryptocurrency, even I would say in many places! I hope this will very well affect the Cryptocurrency !!!
Set02222

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:43:41 PM

I think there will be some effects such as people will sell crypto to pay for travel or football betting.
Crypto is very popular in Russia, I hope it will be widely used in WC.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:47:29 PM

Why do you think that Fifa World Cup 2018 will bring more crypto transactions? You will be able to pay with crypto for a ticket?
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

After some days later fifa world cup will start. So many people’s are comes in Russia from various country and they transaction by crypto. So it creates a positive impact on this crypto industry. This mega event also indirectly works for crypto promotion.
lucas_lewit

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:29:55 PM

Maybe if there is one ico project whose concept uses the theme of football, will surely make the project become one of successful ico. So for those who have the capital please invest in ico with the concept of football.
sufiasyl

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

I think it a very good opportunity for crypto industry for make a good market and grab new investors through FIFA 2018. As many transactions will be done at this time. I think the market will rise up at this moment.
jonalva

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

If crypto currency really get involved with Fifa then it is goin to get a huge success in the future. The demand will increase as people will have more trust on it and the price may increase as well.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

Many investors think that through this FIFA world cup 2018, the cryptocurrency will get good a good exposure. More people will come to learn about Cryptos. This will definitely create a good impact on the market.
ityandsyn

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

I have heard a rumors that FIFA will going to use some of altcoins in crypto, so this will make a big impact to cryptocurrency, maybe this is really the start of a bull run since this is a world activity, and I think it is better to hold for a while our altcoins in the wallet and wait for the market turning into green.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

I think the FIFA World Cup will only influence the price of crypto currencies if there will be a way of paying with crypto for world cup related things like tickets, accommodation, pay per view for matches etc.

Do you know of ways to pay for these items in crypto? Otherwise, I don't really see a link between them.
littlemonny

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:41:17 AM

I do not think that holding the World Cup will affect cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies in Russia are too poorly developed. I very much doubt that there will be many places where you can pay with cryptocurrency.
tysavbde

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

In June the 14th, the world cup is about to start. This will definitely increase the demand for the encryption market. I hope this event will help the bitcoin market maintain l this month.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

I think the FIFA World Cup will only influence the price of crypto currencies if there will be a way of paying with crypto for world cup related things like tickets, accommodation, pay per view for matches etc.

Do you know of ways to pay for these items in crypto? Otherwise, I don't really see a link between them.

I'm with you on this one. Right now I don't see any relation between both, because as far as I know, there are no official "payment gateway" that accepts crypto for tickets or accommodation. The only small relation I could see, is related to the betting industry. The volumes of bets usually increase at these events, and we are seeing a lot of decentralized bookies showing up, on top of the already normal crypto bookies. Maybe people could start using these services more, but I'm not sure it would be big enough to influence crypto price.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

bman01

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

I am expecting to see a major effect of crypto in the world cup. This is a very good oppurtunity for crypto. Hope the investors and the project owners will be able to utilize it.
kevinpeck

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:00:09 AM

In Russia crytocurrency is legal. So in fifa world cup fans from others country and Russia also able to use Bitcoin. Mass alteration may not possible but it is thrive the crypto market for the future.
treather

Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:02:05 AM

This was announced by only a few hotels. I do not think that this will raise the price, just the owners of the hotels wanted to propiate themselves and raise their interest

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:33:01 AM

I also think so. The market will boom during the FIFA world cup as many transactions would be carried out in cruptocurrency, thus increasing demand for it.  Prices of the currencies would also increase. I am looking forward to making much money through crypto trading during the world cup.

Dextord

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:53:17 AM

In my opinion there will be many crypto transactions many people who bet maybe bitcoin prices will go down i will hold my bitcoin until the fifa world cup ended
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:05:27 AM

Ah interesting, any one knows how the project that doing some ICO for betting last years? how are they? running or scams? If running maybe we will see the increasing value of that coin. cmiiw.
masudginanjar

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:03:24 AM

there are two possibilities chosen by the FIFA World Cup 2018.
1. Cryptcurrency is needed by people who want to watch the FIFA World Cup.
2. Cryptocurrency Not needed at all by the FIFA World Cup.

when in need right maybe some people who understand with cryptocurrency and it will be up the price of Bitcoin and other Altcoins. But if not in need it will as usual run properly Bitcoin it, like the nature of its Bitcoin fluctuating
pearlsome

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:28:58 AM

I've met somewhere that topic, I can not find a link, about creating Ether contracts for betting on the FIFA World Cup 2018. The idea was that everything is transparent. You see how many people bet on a certain contract with certain conditions (victory, defeat, number of goals, etc.). If the terms of the contract are fulfilled, the money is automatically divided between the winners and sent to their purses. I'm not very keen on stakes, but the idea seemed pretty interesting to me.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
gatholocco

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

It does not seem too good, because investors will first focus on the party in Russia. But once finished maybe the bull run will start.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

crypto currencies have become widespread recently and used by many people.digital money affect certainly FIFA World Cup organization.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

The betting industry would definitely benefit from this as a lot of bets that are based on cryptos. FIFA world cup is the time when maximum number of bets are made because Football is the most popular sport in the world.
We can expect bitcoin's price to rise a bit as people would be converting their FIAT into BTC so that they can make the bets in time. I will ensure I buy plenty of coins before the world cup starts.
iliev41

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

there are two possibilities chosen by the FIFA World Cup 2018.
1. Cryptcurrency is needed by people who want to watch the FIFA World Cup.
2. Cryptocurrency Not needed at all by the FIFA World Cup.

when in need right maybe some people who understand with cryptocurrency and it will be up the price of Bitcoin and other Altcoins. But if not in need it will as usual run properly Bitcoin it, like the nature of its Bitcoin fluctuating
Football is the most watched sport on the planet and Football World Cup is one of the most watched events on television. There are millions of tickets sold for a world cup event. With the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies, especially in Russia, it only makes sense that the Russian world cup starts accepting it for their ticket sales.
kyzo

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:09:54 PM

I'm quite sure World Cup will have insignificant (if any at all) influence on crypto world. It's simply very much disconnected.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

crypto currencies have become widespread recently and used by many people.digital money affect certainly FIFA World Cup organization.

I agree. FIFA world cup is a big event worldwide and I believe that this would definitely affect cryptocurrencies price fluctuations. It might be happen that fluctuations will be in favor of increasing crypto's price, like bitcoin that might be use as betting currency during this big event. So for me I think some people now throughout the whole world are securing bitcoin for their great betting during this FIFA world cup. And this will probably put bitcoin in demand and possibly price will get increasing soon.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
kvekop

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:40:10 PM

Just found this one The contest for WC2018, where you can win up to 100.000 LYMS
 http://bit.ly/WC2018Contest
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:43:02 PM

I wish people would stop saying that crypto has an effect on everything. I mean, I also enjoy sports and football, and I have a passion for crypto, but can we just enjoy all these things separately and not hope for some meaning to everything? As it is already happening, politics is playing parts in football and I already do not enjoy that. We can please all just enjoy somethings,,, and leave crypto out of this. If you want, go bet some crypto, and be done.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:51:10 PM

I think it will not take much effect. Not many merchant accepting cryptocurrency for payment because as far i know, rusia still not regulating bitcoin or other crypto. But  I think in next world cup when many government accepting bitcoin and crytocurrency because government will regulating soon after G20 meeting

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

I think it is very good, because more transactions mean that new people will be interested in this and will saturate the market with their purchases!

FIFA event is very good venue to market crypto currency, some may go into trading market, yes, it may affect the price value of crypto but still it will always depend on the volume of trading or investment using crypto coins for such event. For marketing of one coin like Bitcoin is an add on promotion, if this will be put into play where Crypto investors can actively participate via trading of crypto currency coins on this event or thru payment  for the tickets for this FIFA event.
olari

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

From my point of view there is no any relationship between football and crypto world at all. No influence, no correlation, nothing. The marker won't be changed and be the same like nowadays. If something changes it will be the result of something which is not a part of football. Also in Russia crypto currency is not accepted as a payment method.  Huh
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

Everyone is talking about Fifa and crypto? What is happening here? You can buy tickets with cryptocurrencies? Or Fifa will promote crypto, or Huh

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

You are probably right I did not think about in a such a key. The world cup will probably affect positively on major coins like BTC and ETH as they are the most popular and liquid. It means that we have an additiaonal positive signal to buy BTC and ETH for speculation.
A big game is big money so we are waiting volatility soon.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

I think trading platforms, electronic money betting sites are quite developed and have high potential in the 2018 world cup season. Besides, the projects related to it are also getting a lot of attention from the investors. So, I believe you will find some investment opportunities related to it in the 2018 World Cup
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:27:19 PM

I don't think that World Cup will increase crypto market. Maybe we'll see little up, because holders, who enjoy football, have opportunity to spend some crypto there, but I don't believe in big one.

rami.alkhakimi

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

I doubt there is any connection between cryptocurrency and the World Cup.
leonidas89

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:29:58 PM

How in the world is crypto related to the world Cup? Lost me there, not sure there's much of an overlap of the two industries.
thinhthai

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:31:30 PM

We all knew that currently blockchain had their own application in Betting, it means we can use their platform to bet who will win. So World Cup is the great time for project who already had the betting platform as their aim to. It's the first time WorldCup happens the same time with explosion of blockchain. We'll see
Carina.P

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

I think there is little impact on the encryption world unless the world cup co operative or official agencies use virtual coins to settle bets.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

I doubt it will have any effect at all, why would it? People are in a good mood several times a year and I don't see the btc price affected by it.
Maybe there will be some more traffic on some crypto betting sites, but that's about it.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

we know that russia has a large crypto community and the biggest sports event is about to start there. maybe the transaction for crypto will increase and I am sure the market is also influential and move up.

iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

I also think about it, a lot of transactions are done at the time of FIFA WORLD CUP, but I think it includes illegal transactions or entry into gambling bets. but that does not affect the crypto in the future.
kier010

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

so where did you heard it? can you give us the link saying it. it can only affect if this game collaborate with bitcoin. most investor don't participate in this kind of event they focus on earning money.
AristoteI

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

But this does not mean that people who are involved in the development of crypto currency will not be able to take advantage of this. It can happen that some famous players will want to use it as an advertisement for some new project.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

I think its a good news because some big investor will be interested about cryptocurrecy.  And will big potential that the market will be boom again because of this good news. All things is possible so if FIFA enter the cryptocurrecy it will big help on both side.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
agus_sna

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:00:39 PM

I think the effect of FIFA world cup will have an impact on the decline of crypto currency, because investors will attract investment in them to watch or buy football accessories, this will have a chance to lower the price of coin,
thanks.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

i think some ico which is basic by betting blockchain will gain a big succes during event of world cup 2018 on Rusia, because everybody would doing betting for their favourite country.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

I do think it just increasing the popularity of crypto into the world but i dont think it would make market better.
I doubt there is any connection between cryptocurrency and the World Cup.
Its connected somehow cause we talking about transaction using cryptocurrency here the news that i can find about it 
https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2018/05/31/the-russia-world-cup-could-be-about-to-boost-the-bitcoin-price/#adde54b20e66

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

I do not understand why you connect crypto-currencies and the World Cup, but if it somehow affects the market, it's only negative, since people can withdraw money for Fiat.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

I do not understand why you connect crypto-currencies and the World Cup, but if it somehow affects the market, it's only negative, since people can withdraw money for Fiat.

Not really. This coming World Cup will be big on crypto especially on the betting side. There are many countries that prohibits online betting or it is more expensive using fiats and more hassle. So crypto is a good solution and alternative on those issues.
uyriysaw

Activity: 296

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

Until I noticed any influence. Although it remained a week before the start. Let's see if something changes in a month. I think unlikely
sangtuosimino

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

Crypto can play an active role in the FIFA World Cup, and promote the use of bitcoin and the world's recognition of the encrypted world.
gilad215

Activity: 430

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

Cryptocurrency will make the betting easy. Since the technology is decentralized chances of getting caught for betting in the FIFA world cup will be negligible. The prices of various altcoins will rise no doubt as there will be a lot of trading at the time of the event. Since everyone is dealing with crypto these days, everyone will be eyeing on dealing in cryptocurrency.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:08:01 PM

I think it will not take much effect. Not many merchant accepting cryptocurrency for payment because as far i know, rusia still not regulating bitcoin or other crypto. But  I think in next world cup when many government accepting bitcoin and crytocurrency because government will regulating soon after G20 meeting

Maybe (just maybe!) the cryptocurrencies will really become just a bit more popular. Meanwhile, the whole situation on the market will not change thanks to this great upcoming event. The other factors can affect it.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

World Championship? I do not think that it can affect the crypto-currencies, maybe the financial crisis will affect the currencies, but it seems to me only in the autumn, so it's very difficult to talk about what you should do now.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

Surely the world cup will have a lot of impact on the crypto market. Because football betting is everywhere and most likely they will gamble with electronic money. In 2014, when the world cup took place, and the price of the market fell a lot compare to every another time

blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

It could be that people are liquidating their coins in order to afford to go on the trip to watch the matches but other than that I see no correlation between the fifa world cup and the cryptocurrency market prices. They have nothing in common, it is not like the world cup is using cryptocurrencies. Other than the poeple going for it who might be investors, it has no effect
Right. I have the same thoughts as you. That's probably why the price of bitcoin has dropped in the last few days. Many people will sell bitcoin to be able to go to RUSSIA and watch the world cup

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

VIB viberate has signed a deal with ticketmaster, not sure if they're involved in world cup tickets but if they do then viberate will pump. Another one is WAGERR which will allow anonymous P2P betting on the world cup - the first one to achieve it! More info here: https://medium.com/@WagerrSports/wagerr-the-only-global-betting-market-for-the-2018-world-cup-9c7a8399cce7

sergikrnd

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

this is chatter, the world Cup will not affect the crypt in any way. The maximum number of transactions to view, make and raspiarili

ORVIUM Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』 Powered By Blockchain
ksheni56

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

WM2026: Canada, USA, Mexico?

I guess somewhere in Canada or USA because massive influence for the Kids to play football and doing eSports Cups.
Wildskull

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

I don't think that the cryptocurrency and FiFa of 2018 as that are connected. Even if I am mistaken, then their dependence is from each other not high.
mbm_ico

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

And why do you think that this event should somehow influence the world of cryptocurrency and its price? The World Cup will not affect the price of the crypto currency! Wait for a larger event related to the economy.
kinki32

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

Crypto haven't effect of Fifa but only a little promotion for business who telling " Hello we accept bitcoin, come here!".
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:47:36 PM

I do not think World Cup has any significant impact on cryptocurrencies. Maybe some transactions will be processed. The fans who will go to the championship may possibly sell crypto, but will have no impact on market.
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:14:34 PM

I did not hear about it before. If so, then this can be a very good impetus to raise prices in the shortest time and popularize bitcoin and all the crypto currency.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
silverleafy

Activity: 538

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

It is nice to see that you can spend crypto for a ticket! This will show that crypto is the real solution and that people can use it as a payment method!

bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:17:29 PM

I haven't heard about any big moves that crypto made for FIFA world cup so for me the only way that this could effect is time after that when people will be investing like now, for me this haven't got any connection.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

totally agree.
How can you really think something different?

Come on, how many ticket do you think will be buied with crypto?
gwensarah1

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:22:00 PM

I am expecting a small effect on the cryptocurrency market due to the FIFA world cup, but not a major one since a small percentage of the world population utilize cryptocurrencies in these scenarios. The extreme volatility of the crypto market is the primary reason why so many people tend to avoid the crypto market, but more investors will join the market as the volatility decreases most likely with time.
johniadeluca

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:23:58 PM

I don't think the entire market would be generally affected by the event, but it'd be a very applicable time to have some sort of ad or sponsor placement from a larger capped crypto that has some sort of dedicated time behind it. I wouldn't be surprised if that ended up being the case. Would actually be extremely interesting for the sphere, and could be an opportunity. As a whole though, I don't think the combination of countries and teams to come together will have a very intruding effect on the markets entirety.
btchunter02

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:30:56 PM

Of course their is a big possibility for that, FIFA is somehow a big occasion, and in the present situation bitcoin is very popular today, there is a big possiblity that crypto use.
saycryptohello

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:35:10 PM

Personally, I have not heard any loud statements related to the cryptocurrency and the holding of the World Cup, what are we talking about?
MascharonoM

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

Yeah, this may lead the crypto market fall. Because most of the people will be busy during FIFA world cup. But you As should keep yourself connected in ICOs. You should take a look at @SciDexofficial twitter page for more info.
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:02:30 AM

After some days later fifa world cup will start. So many people’s are comes in Russia from various country and they transaction by crypto. So it creates a positive impact on this crypto industry. This mega event also indirectly works for crypto promotion.
rarg

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

Well, I can give a small example of that. I think there is some gambling platform that accepts cryptocurrency. So, the user can place a bet on their favorite team. The payment can use Eth or Btc. I found some of it called BookiePro https://bookiepro.fun

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

Every project should used Fifa world cup to promote their project and reach out more audience and potential investors. Like PolicyPal, even though there ICO is already finished. They still giving away free tokens if you correctly predict the losing team. I hope other projects could do the same.
Prodigan786

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:36:07 AM

Nothing will be changed and nothing changed so far after starting FIFA even the experience people in crypto space understands it completely controlled by whales not by small transaction even millions of people start using crypto currency in FIFA time doesnt effect . Still crypto space completely controlled by whales.
micheal34

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

FIFA world cup is not mounting any positive effect on market, it has started a week ago, it is still fresh anyway maybe before the event come to conclusion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: