Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effect of Crypto in FIFA world cup .  (Read 639 times)
olari

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

From my point of view there is no any relationship between football and crypto world at all. No influence, no correlation, nothing. The marker won't be changed and be the same like nowadays. If something changes it will be the result of something which is not a part of football. Also in Russia crypto currency is not accepted as a payment method.  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

Everyone is talking about Fifa and crypto? What is happening here? You can buy tickets with cryptocurrencies? Or Fifa will promote crypto, or Huh

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

You are probably right I did not think about in a such a key. The world cup will probably affect positively on major coins like BTC and ETH as they are the most popular and liquid. It means that we have an additiaonal positive signal to buy BTC and ETH for speculation.
A big game is big money so we are waiting volatility soon.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

I think trading platforms, electronic money betting sites are quite developed and have high potential in the 2018 world cup season. Besides, the projects related to it are also getting a lot of attention from the investors. So, I believe you will find some investment opportunities related to it in the 2018 World Cup
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:27:19 PM

I don't think that World Cup will increase crypto market. Maybe we'll see little up, because holders, who enjoy football, have opportunity to spend some crypto there, but I don't believe in big one.

rami.alkhakimi

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??
I doubt there is any connection between cryptocurrency and the World Cup.
leonidas89

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:29:58 PM

FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??

How in the world is crypto related to the world Cup? Lost me there, not sure there's much of an overlap of the two industries.
thinhthai

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:31:30 PM

We all knew that currently blockchain had their own application in Betting, it means we can use their platform to bet who will win. So World Cup is the great time for project who already had the betting platform as their aim to. It's the first time WorldCup happens the same time with explosion of blockchain. We'll see
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

I think there is little impact on the encryption world unless the world cup co operative or official agencies use virtual coins to settle bets.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

I doubt it will have any effect at all, why would it? People are in a good mood several times a year and I don't see the btc price affected by it.
Maybe there will be some more traffic on some crypto betting sites, but that's about it.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

we know that russia has a large crypto community and the biggest sports event is about to start there. maybe the transaction for crypto will increase and I am sure the market is also influential and move up.

iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

I also think about it, a lot of transactions are done at the time of FIFA WORLD CUP, but I think it includes illegal transactions or entry into gambling bets. but that does not affect the crypto in the future.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

so where did you heard it? can you give us the link saying it. it can only affect if this game collaborate with bitcoin. most investor don't participate in this kind of event they focus on earning money.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

Crypto has no direct relation to the world cup. You are foolish if you truly believe that the world cup directly impacts crypto prices
But this does not mean that people who are involved in the development of crypto currency will not be able to take advantage of this. It can happen that some famous players will want to use it as an advertisement for some new project.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

I think its a good news because some big investor will be interested about cryptocurrecy.  And will big potential that the market will be boom again because of this good news. All things is possible so if FIFA enter the cryptocurrecy it will big help on both side.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
agus_sna

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:00:39 PM

I think the effect of FIFA world cup will have an impact on the decline of crypto currency, because investors will attract investment in them to watch or buy football accessories, this will have a chance to lower the price of coin,
thanks.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

i think some ico which is basic by betting blockchain will gain a big succes during event of world cup 2018 on Rusia, because everybody would doing betting for their favourite country.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

I do think it just increasing the popularity of crypto into the world but i dont think it would make market better.
I doubt there is any connection between cryptocurrency and the World Cup.
Its connected somehow cause we talking about transaction using cryptocurrency here the news that i can find about it 
https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2018/05/31/the-russia-world-cup-could-be-about-to-boost-the-bitcoin-price/#adde54b20e66

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

I do not understand why you connect crypto-currencies and the World Cup, but if it somehow affects the market, it's only negative, since people can withdraw money for Fiat.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

I do not understand why you connect crypto-currencies and the World Cup, but if it somehow affects the market, it's only negative, since people can withdraw money for Fiat.

Not really. This coming World Cup will be big on crypto especially on the betting side. There are many countries that prohibits online betting or it is more expensive using fiats and more hassle. So crypto is a good solution and alternative on those issues.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: