Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:56:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effect of Crypto in FIFA world cup .  (Read 639 times)
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

It could be that people are liquidating their coins in order to afford to go on the trip to watch the matches but other than that I see no correlation between the fifa world cup and the cryptocurrency market prices. They have nothing in common, it is not like the world cup is using cryptocurrencies. Other than the poeple going for it who might be investors, it has no effect

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??

I think that the World Football Championship plays a great influence on the popularization of cryptocurrencies and public awareness on a global scale because the lack of information is the main obstacle to universal acceptance of crypto-currencies around the world.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??

Nothing is going to happen because the world cup is coming. Why do you think the number of transactions will increase? Where did you hear this?

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

I think this is a golden opportunity that should be used by Russia to promote blockchain and cryptocurrency. giving the facility of ticketing the world cup ticket 2018 by using BTC or altcoin.
And if anything that involved in this event can use cryptocurrency as payment of foreign supporters. it will also great

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

I dont think any traction will be made into the crypto currencies because of the FIFA. There is no reason to do that. However there could be chance that people might just do self betting these days and they might just use the crypto currencies for that purpose as it is something new and there is FIFA around us.

Also there are some altcoin projects which are completely based on the soccer/football. For example one project that I know is footballcoin. They are based on the football so FIFA is best opportunity for such projects. Through them lot of investment might be made in the crypto. So there is chances of that.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

I dont think it related directly anyhow. In Russia, there are only 2 cities: Moscow and St.Petersbourg. In others there are not a not of tech, people are very poor.
I disagree. Russia does not have as much poverty as you think . There are many wealthy people in cities outside Moscow and St.Petersburg, like Kazan, Sochi, Ekaterinburg.

Mike_Z

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

it is unlikely that the World Cup will affect the market of crypto currency, there are no places in Russia where foreigners could pay with a crypto currency
boraf

Activity: 315
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:08:56 PM

Actually I do not see any corellation process between crypto world and FIFA games, only more interest to the ICO projects who are doing some coins which will be useful in football and tourist industry.
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

based on this world there are many effect will be visible in crypto market because Russia accept crypto currency and there is lots of hotels and motel and shopping mall accepting this so this may be huge benefits for crypto market where the price of crypto may increase based on this.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

it is possible that the crypto market will be green again ahead of FIFA Worldcup, especially in the case of online gambling using crypto tokens, as well as purchasing FIFA worldcup tickets also seems to provide payments through the crypto line, hopefully this will have a positive impact on the market

churaCull

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:19:45 PM

Considering the fact that Russia ranks among the top five in per-capita Bitcoin usage, I am very hopeful of the crypto usage during the 2018 FIFA World Cup. And this will resolve the issue of having to deal with an unstable currency such as the Russian Ruble.

Unstable currency? For real? So Bitcoin is much more stable than RUR? lol
And how football cup will affect on crypto price? Will everywhere accept crypto as a payment? Or tickets can be sold for Bitcoin or Ethereum?
What are you expecting from this event, come on Cry
deeplilac

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:20:23 PM

I do not quite understand what you mean. It seems to me that football and the crypto market are absolutely unrelated things .. In my opinion, there will be no effect.
Since you have created such a strange topic, explain your position on this issue ...
ervanikan

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

I think it's time for crypto to show the world that cryptocurrency is very useful in life, hopefully the market will soon recover before the World Cup starts

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

There is no influence on the crypto market with a WC 18. In Russia, there are no many different possibilities to pay via crypto, because people are not well informed about it
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

I do not see the connection between the world championship and the fact that it is now in crypto-currencies, it seems to me that these are completely different spheres and they can not cross at all, this is my opinion, so it seems to me that in any way.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

Looks like you forgot to provide some  causality between this two things=)) Are Russians have cryptocurrency ATM's in every shop or binance will take some marketing efforts during world cup?  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

Considering the fact that Russia ranks among the top five in per-capita Bitcoin usage, I am very hopeful of the crypto usage during the 2018 FIFA World Cup. And this will resolve the issue of having to deal with an unstable currency such as the Russian Ruble.
crypto gambling site greatly affect the world cup later. many gamling sites that accept cryptocurrency as a bet. I expect later gambling site running an event with prizes bitcoin iam really sure that many participants will be participated. and it will be affect to bitcoin price
marinakofoleva

Activity: 336