Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ?  (Read 6086 times)
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

In the end, the era of ICO when it is completed and there will be new ways to open projects. Too much fraud in ICO

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sisylirdyani

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

I don't imagine that ETH will end this way, and they will survive and grow until the end of time. Today there are an excessive number of ICO tasks, and they will be one of the possibly unsafe spots. A large portion of us have to get ready such serious learning with the goal that we can have a tremendous benefit in this market.
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

The ico project will never end unless there is a rule limiting ico project in each year. this is very important if restrictions apply in ico project creation. ico project will be quality in the future.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
The only problem now with the ICO, is Scam Investment. So we should be smart in joining bounty campaigns and as long as we can see our partners and see if they are transparent and unique in their project. Certainly there will be a lot of interest in it and this can be the reason for the ICO Campaign to succeed.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

I don't think ICO will end. There are a large number of project or products that needed to be established here in cryptocurrency. They are saying that ICO are dead because of many scams that are scattered in the market but if the time comes that there will be a group of people that could penalize this scammers then it will be the awakening of ICO in cryptocurrency.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:42:04 PM

We may not know exactly what will happen to the ICO in the future. However, seeing the condition right now, it may be limitation or end of the ICO offering the new tokens to be listed in the exchange. Now, we can find out numerous new tokens or coins that make many investors confused to choose one. It also drives the stability to be changing always. However, just wait for the future and make the opportunities for right now.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

Ico will not end because more and more people are coming to crypto because crypto is full of benefits. Ico is a way to get a better profit, ico will continue to exist and will not end.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

I believe icos will not end as long as crypto still exist because there will continue to be new ideas and investors will still invest in them only that the rate of scam project will increase but if there is a regulation to monitor that, companies will take more time to reason and come up with good ideas of project.
- Existence always has a certain time, and ico may end in an era, it can not last forever when the ideas are gradually exploited, many ideas have similarities, it makes the field ico is gradually degraded, the elimination is certainly in the future. However, I believe that when crypto is still growing steadily, another form, it can be said that the same as ico will appear, create a new environment and have great characteristics to attract investors, this is necessary in a modernized society

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

ICO has become an acceptable way of raising funds for project in cryptocurrency and beyond.  The amount of money been raised through ICO is staggering,  and this only point to the fact that many investors are using ICO for making profit and successful project is been born as a result of this.

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

I dont think ICO can come to the end unless their other ways to rise fund from crypto and people accept this new way. ICO may not success, but in investors minds, ICO still the great chance to get bigger profit.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

Even despite the lack of legislation and numerous risks, investors still invest in ICO, but already without the excitement on the wave of the universal HYIP. The investor ripens, he weighs all the risks, analyzes the information and makes a decision.
Janadara123

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

When no new money is flowing into the Market ICOs seems to be almost dead as rarely reaching hardcaps and when listed 85% going below the ICO Price.This is what happening right now. When the bulls are back this scenario will turn around for sure.Untill then ICOs will have a lot of hard time.
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

Maybe when ico too much failure or scam. at that time ico enthusiasts will be reduced and eventually ico project will end. I hope the ico project remains there to make a new innovation in crypto.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:15:14 PM

yes, and I believe because many ico have loss. slowly all investors will know that ico is not profitable. and that's when ico started to leave

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

Maybe when ico too much failure or scam. at that time ico enthusiasts will be reduced and eventually ico project will end. I hope the ico project remains there to make a new innovation in crypto.
Well no one knows when Icos will end so I think when their is decentralization could happen their is good changes. Icos are spreading in crypto world so I think it will not end soon rather possibly to go long term.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:24:14 PM

anything can happen in the world of crypto, even if ICOs will end someday, we will never know what will happen, but I think now ICOs are very much favored by investors, of course not all ico, but some ico have attraction which makes investors interested

yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

I think ICOs won't end for yet another couple of years because there are so many aspects of our live that can be integrated with blockchain.
Hopefully, the quality of new ICOs and bounties will not gradually go down..

Lucio19

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

It all depends on the regulation of the countries participating in the ico, for example, not all citizens of the Usa are allowed to participate in the ico, in the future there will be more such countries, under the pretext of protecting their citizens from fraud. Wink Wink
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

I think ICOs won't end for yet another couple of years because there are so many aspects of our live that can be integrated with blockchain.
Hopefully, the quality of new ICOs and bounties will not gradually go down..
If we hope for the total transition of mankind to the use of crypto currency, then the crypt should enter into every sphere of human activity. Therefore, projects ico companies will be very much. There will be similar projects and they will compete with each other. But the ico market is only just beginning to develop.
vladisad

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

I think it can't  be real, I don't think that time will come, because I believe that this kind of industry is very powerful and it will not be gone even though many years will pass, because there are too many other people, company or organizations whom they want to have their own tokens or coins to be managed and handled, that's why they want to enter the crypto industry and deal partnerships with other companies so that their ICO period will become successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: