Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ?  (Read 6086 times)
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:34:06 AM

ico will stand as long as crypto live. it never have the end for ico, there are many advantages when you create ico, for yourself and for developer. it mean, when there is no investor or player in crypto world, maybe no ico release.
a lot of people join ico though they dont know it is profitable for them or not. they just try and fight for something here.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:37:30 AM

ICOs will never end.
That would basically be like saying that no new companies will be formed.
An ICO is a startup that seeks funding from the public rather than from a vc or some other institution.

As long as free markets stand there will always be people trying to start new businesses.
And the ICO method is just one of many ways new companies can get funding.

However, I do believe that the ICO boom will not last forever.
It is definitely in a bubble right now and you can even say that the bubble has popped but a lot of new companies haven't realized that yet.
The market is absolutely over crowded.  You have literally hundreds of ICOs running in any given month.
This year has shown that there really just isn't enough money or interest to go around to have all of them successful.

burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:00:55 AM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

Will,in my own thoughts ICO wouldd never be dead or gone as long they are true to there promise to the investor and they have a words of honor to the parts of there team,because if you observe now mostly ICO project  coming out has few untrusted and they are not worthy to there promise to the team,thats why we could not blame some investor or bounty partcipants will  find another way of investing,because they thinks thats  this ICO project coming out now is not legit and brings fraud to the community of cryptocurrency.
ColorfulJoseph

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:07:15 AM

I don't think so, ICO are a really good way of delivering a project to the people with careful, the ICO stage generally lasts long enough for the project to evolve into something better, it is a system that works so I think it is here to stay for some time.
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

If true, I think the block owner will be very sad for that because it is a part of my life, I see it will not be the end was . because currently electronic funds industry developed a lot around the world it will be increasingly stronger

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
alina_2001_12_01

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:00:46 PM

Only if they will replaced by something new, extraordinary or more functional and safe. I do not see another reason for the disappearance of the ICO.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:07:14 PM

Of course new ideas don’t have an end! There will always be lots of new projects. ICOs may stop emerging only if there will be a really bad crisis in crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

I'd say they're just getting started. A great tool for handling legitimate projects.I think they'll never run out. ICO is a new way to raise funds for the project.I think it won't go away. ICO will always be there as long as people invest in it.
Belvis

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

till a crypto ban worldwide...the ICOs will continue to grow...either there are scams, or legit...
imapd

Activity: 173

cave canem!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
Of course they will, everything's going to be ended one day sooner or later. And example of that is our existing economic system that is going to and why bitcoin will take place of it completely.

MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:01:28 AM

If you see a list of upcoming ico, maybe you won't think that ico will end. But of course more and more ico is not too good, because the market is unable to accommodate it. And ico is really good, even having difficulty getting the support he deserves. Of course it will affect everyone, because investors and bounty hunters will expect the same thing, the benefits of the token price.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

ICOs will never end.
That would basically be like saying that no new companies will be formed.
An ICO is a startup that seeks funding from the public rather than from a vc or some other institution.

As long as free markets stand there will always be people trying to start new businesses.
And the ICO method is just one of many ways new companies can get funding.

However, I do believe that the ICO boom will not last forever.
It is definitely in a bubble right now and you can even say that the bubble has popped but a lot of new companies haven't realized that yet.
The market is absolutely over crowded.  You have literally hundreds of ICOs running in any given month.
This year has shown that there really just isn't enough money or interest to go around to have all of them successful.
I think that if ICO boom ends someday, then there will be no investors for ICOs and ICOs will die with this bubble.
ICO investors are not in profit like a year before and I think this is the biggest problem.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
pokerap

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

I think as long as this space still exists, the ICO will not end because there will always be new projects and new reasons for solving the newly identified problems from the world today. The competition will continue. There are only modifications and changes but it will not end.
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:05:36 AM

No, I don't think that the ICO is dead, but maybe the ICO will be renewed, authenticated, and managed strictly, to guarantee all the risks involved.
We know that ICOs help a lot in developing altcoin projects, but are more misused. That is a problem that has no bright spot.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

I think that depends on the development team and their own performance. If the ICO maintains their performance, keeps innovating and releasing the best products, then they can stay on the market. However, if the situation is reversed, then people will ignore the project, and die. But I think they will continue to grow.
firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

I think yes, if more scam projects investors will no longer trust the ICO. if there are no investors, the ICO will really die and we will not get any more money from the bounty campaign. there needs to be a solution to this serious problem.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

Yes, the ICO will end someday. When it ends, you have to forget about Bitcoin or Altcoin, because most people use Bitcoin and other altcoin coins for sale by ICO. If this ends, many will be affected.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:43:05 AM

Maybe the ico's gonna end someday or not because many people are need ico's nowdays and many people hoping to make all ico's is be legit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

I can't be sure, but my instinct is to say that as long as the cryptocurrency is still alive, there will be continuous ICO discoveries followed by a bounty campaign. That will make Crypto's world strong and healthy. So, I think it is impossible for digital products to die now or later, because digitization has already begun.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

I think it may not be easy to end, but the other question is whether investors will trust the ico.

The ICO will end at some point in the future, but not now or years. Or no one is willing to invest in an ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: