Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DEFT First crypto utilizing the balloon hash, new memory hard algo  (Read 35942 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:25:34 PM

In these mining pools, can any miner be used, that is, mining by the CPU, or video cards AMD e NVIDIA ?

cool, I wrote the GPU miner for Balloon algo. Message me if you need the miner also you can donate some btc for my hardwork Smiley
it was hard to crack it.

nVidia based? ...

and linux (Fedora 27 x64) ...

We would be interested in working with you for a version for us if not.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:28:27 PM

In these mining pools, can any miner be used, that is, mining by the CPU, or video cards AMD e NVIDIA ?

cool, I wrote the GPU miner for Balloon algo. Message me if you need the miner also you can donate some btc for my hardwork Smiley
it was hard to crack it.

Thanks Man, its working good. I have transferred the BTC to your address.

are you able to show any evidence, screenshot perhaps?
i'd love to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but this is crypto Smiley

Ditto ...

What he (barrystyle) said Wink

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:37:36 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 12:00:48 PM by chrysophylax

This coin is a scam whereby the developer cannot even handle some criticism and scamming people around. Immatured and noob developer. Same goes to the scammy coin.

At first I was not going to respond to this obviously ridiculous post ...

BUT, I can't help but to back the people that we call members of our (CWI) theTEAM.

Not only are your accusations unfounded, but they are uncalled for and completely inappropriate when it comes to James.

- He is by far one the nicest guys I personally have met, in the order of 'up there with the best' level of nice.
- Intelligence to boot.
- A developer of ours and a team member that does more than his fair share of work and critical input.

Your false accusations about the coin, and James, are the thing of deletions that I personally would have no issue putting in the bin as soon as I see it. Had YOU been even 1/100th the talent that James is, and built/developed what he has in CWI with us, then MAYBE you would have the right to speak. Since you can not even correlate a decent sentence, and post, I would assume you are about as competent as a pigeon in a chicken coup. All show - no cluck.

Imbeciles like you are what make this CryptoIndustry one point in the negative. People like James are those that make the CryptoIndustry 70 points in the positive making it a MUCH better place.

You think James can't handle criticism? Then you haven't dealt with ME personally. I can assure you James can handle ANYTHING that you can throw at him, because if it is 1% of what I do as Team Lead of CWI, then you don't stand a chance against him in any sort of fight, Crypto based or Intellectual.

#crysx

Evo_coder

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

it was hard to crack it.

nVidia based? ...

#crysx

Thanks Man for the interest, I am planning to upload the code in Github.
I know its difficult to get some BTC donnation from miners. I sent the GPU miner to 5 people but only 1 donated yesterday.
so I am planning to mine some 2000 deft and release the GPU code and repository to public, I will post the link here.
sorry if the chain difficulty increased because of me.    
informixx (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:12:07 AM

it was hard to crack it.

nVidia based? ...

#crysx

I know its difficult to get some BTC donnation from miners. I sent the GPU miner to 5 people but only 1 donated yesterday.
so I am planning to mine some 2000 deft and release the GPU code and repository to public, I will post the link here.

Can you please join discord. And if you are first one who is able to show us a working gpu miner. 400 Deft is yours
HLINK_Marketer1

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:04:24 AM

lol, you shitty person, condemned the exchange as scam and now condemn geekcash too ? you are really a shit with your shit coin.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

Dear miners and members of the community!
Russian translation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4489553.0
Welcome!

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
Belg

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

it was hard to crack it.

nVidia based? ...

#crysx

CUDA or OpenCL?
What hashrates do you get? (on which cards?)

Would be interesting to see if your gpuminer is faster or slower than my gpuminer Wink
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

it was hard to crack it.

nVidia based? ...

#crysx

CUDA or OpenCL?
What hashrates do you get? (on which cards?)

Would be interesting to see if your gpuminer is faster or slower than my gpuminer Wink

me interested in an AMD gpu miner too

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
nakashu

Activity: 175
Merit: 11

"Decentralization is religion"

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:14:45 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 08:40:33 PM by nakashu

lol, you shitty person, condemned the exchange as scam and now condemn geekcash too ? you are really a shit with your shit coin.

man you are unbelievable.. I have seen the exchange.. to quote a classic: "looks like a nigerian scam website"...

the only coin that is supposed to have any trading volume there is geekcash and it says 50000 sats...

you should better STFU in order to retain some dignity
HLINK_Marketer1

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:48:47 AM

LMAO before you condemn the exchange name, please check your bloody facts. Geek cash and litecoin X were traded at there. And the people using it find it good too. Only your stupid developer and shitty coin gets jealous of it and screw the reputation. So, why don't you STFU?
Michelle_Lar

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:04:20 AM

Hello DEV's. The business will be successful!
Cognitive design, very nice website!
Blockguru

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:46:31 AM

Really good to see balloon in action. Waiting for the exchange listing.
monkins1010

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:33:34 PM

Multi GPU miner forked from ccminer just add -a balloon

https://github.com/monkins1010/ccminer/releases/tag/v8.21baloon

Code:
ccminer -a balloon -o stratum+tcp://pool.deft.host:3333 -u dQ4A9GUk23h5Tm3HJZttg9brNaPCjFiutr -p x

Working on v2.
annapotpot

Activity: 330

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

Multi GPU miner forked from ccminer just add -a balloon

https://github.com/monkins1010/ccminer/releases/tag/v8.21baloon

Code:
ccminer -a balloon -o stratum+tcp://pool.deft.host:3333 -u dQ4A9GUk23h5Tm3HJZttg9brNaPCjFiutr -p x

Working on v2.
Anyone already tried this? I checked the repo and there is no commits for the balloon algo. So Ill wait first before trying this out.
monkins1010

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

I had trouble uploading the code.. So I just forked the cc miner so I could put the release on. I made 3 files balloon.h, ballooncore.cu & baloon.cu . And added in the algo to miner.cpp.

It's only using the memory of the gpus and a tiny bit of the gpus core. So don't expect the world. I tested it on a rig of 3 x 1060's. And as its v2 and v3 will be better once I've ported more code to the cuda cores.

Enjoy
Couiz

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:25:28 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 04:49:11 PM by Couiz

Some people didn't realize that I released new optimized miner.
285h/s -> 414h/s on my i7-3770k cpu Smiley
Ryzen cpu's can reach more than 10kh/s

https://github.com/BeastPool/cpuminer-balloon/releases/tag/3.8.8.2-opt2
annapotpot

Activity: 330

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

I had trouble uploading the code.. So I just forked the cc miner so I could put the release on. I made 3 files balloon.h, ballooncore.cu & baloon.cu . And added in the algo to miner.cpp.

It's only using the memory of the gpus and a tiny bit of the gpus core. So don't expect the world. I tested it on a rig of 3 x 1060's. And as its v2 and v3 will be better once I've ported more code to the cuda cores.

Enjoy
  join us on discord. the current hashrate achieve by  your miner is very low hopefully your new version can compete with the cpus to be profitable.
shizzlesticks

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

Some people didn't realize that I released new optimized miner.
285h/s -> 414h/s on my i7-3770k cpu Smiley
Ryzen cpu's can reach more than 10kh/s

https://github.com/BeastPool/cpuminer-balloon/releases/tag/3.8.8.2-opt2

How to make new windows version miner work?? only close, no mine.  no CPUMINER.EXE?? in folder when download?? I confuse sorry
KentYou

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:22:16 PM

I hope that the project will perform all that has been target.
 Good luck all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: