Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:20:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DEFT First crypto utilizing the balloon hash, new memory hard algo  (Read 35942 times)
wasubiza

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:10:38 PM

Hello team.
I've reviewed all the details of your idea and all is truly very good!
LordCoder

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

Nice times with the coin, now time to say goodbye with the GPU miner.
Belg

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

3%? ...

Bit rich for the dev fee considering that it is a ccminer clone and balloon addition.

Is there ANY reason why we would trial this out from a newbie like yourself and a code that seems to be a modified ccminer clone?

Let me know, and we will possibly have a look at it. Otherwise, there will be no way we would risk this in our mining systems, even though we have been looking at an opensource CUDA miner.

#crysx

complaining about dev fees and sporting a link to cryptopia in his sig  Roll Eyes

funniest thing i've seen all day. feel free to not mine Deft, if you are so offended paying a small fee to a decent developer.

Since WHEN is a newbie a 'decent' developer? ...

IF a developer at all?

What KIND of imbeciles are you?

Time will tell if you all lose your coins from malicious code, OR that (hopefully) this is a valued member of the community and there is value in what he is providing.

As for promoting Cryptopia - you REALLY need to see doctor regarding what is actually being promoted here and what we have as a direct link to our stock coin. Sheesh!

#crysx

You don't have to trust the code if you don't want to.
It's healthy to be a bit skeptical about unknown binaries on the internet.
The source is available, and is based on cpuminer, if you want to verify it yourself.
One of the reasons for creating this miner was for me to learn more about CUDA.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

3%? ...

Bit rich for the dev fee considering that it is a ccminer clone and balloon addition.

Is there ANY reason why we would trial this out from a newbie like yourself and a code that seems to be a modified ccminer clone?

Let me know, and we will possibly have a look at it. Otherwise, there will be no way we would risk this in our mining systems, even though we have been looking at an opensource CUDA miner.

#crysx

complaining about dev fees and sporting a link to cryptopia in his sig  Roll Eyes

funniest thing i've seen all day. feel free to not mine Deft, if you are so offended paying a small fee to a decent developer.

Since WHEN is a newbie a 'decent' developer? ...

IF a developer at all?

What KIND of imbeciles are you?

Time will tell if you all lose your coins from malicious code, OR that (hopefully) this is a valued member of the community and there is value in what he is providing.

As for promoting Cryptopia - you REALLY need to see doctor regarding what is actually being promoted here and what we have as a direct link to our stock coin. Sheesh!

#crysx

You don't have to trust the code if you don't want to.
It's healthy to be a bit skeptical about unknown binaries on the internet.
The source is available, and is based on cpuminer, if you want to verify it yourself.
One of the reasons for creating this miner was for me to learn more about CUDA.

aaand THIS is the respectful answer I was hoping to receive ...

The other has been reported - and hopefully deleted soon.

If this is what you will be doing, then we may be able to work with you, alongside you, or even just as a consultative means of bouncing your learning curve against us. We have been around for a long time and have worked with the best CUDA devs in the CryptoIndustry, so a clean codebase AND proof of this is all I was suggesting. Apart from a hefty 3% margin for you. Though as stated above that imbeciles post, we would be more than happy to test and run as long as our dev approves of it.

#crysx

rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:44:33 PM

Though as stated above that imbeciles post
#crysx

...if you do not appreciate personal abuse, you should not instigate it.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

Though as stated above that imbeciles post
#crysx

...if you do not appreciate personal abuse, you should not instigate it.

Imbecile and the word you used are two completely different things ...

You name called and abused, I name called and described. The post you responded with is nothing short of abuse, with almost nothing respectful or critical.

Imbecile/Cuxt ... there is a stark difference to those words and you should know better if you are as educated as you make yourself out to be. Yes I instigated the descriptive nature of the post, but I DID NOT abuse you in the description of what I thought you were/are.

Know the difference the next time you abuse someone - especially when criticism and clarification was all I was posting.

Now - if we can get some clarity on the code, that would be fantastic.

#crysx

barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

bla bla bla

#crysx

chrys,

belg has been very open and communicative about the work he has done, providing beta compiles for people to try; receiving a very warm response in doing so - and has been kind enough to then open source the code. i'd actually forked that to the deftchain repo (https://github.com/deftchain/cuballoon) whilst leaving the fee in place, as anyone is free to remove it if they deem necessary; additionally i have some improvements i'm about to push to the repo (in the realm of 2x hashrate) which are free for all to try.

please check things out with me first; as you mightnt have been aware of the nice deeds of individuals on the discord.

james

my father wears sneakers in the pool
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:29:21 PM

bla bla bla

#crysx

chrys,

belg has been very open and communicative about the work he has done, providing beta compiles for people to try; receiving a very warm response in doing so - and has been kind enough to then open source the code. i'd actually forked that to the deftchain repo (https://github.com/deftchain/cuballoon) whilst leaving the fee in place, as anyone is free to remove it if they deem necessary; additionally i have some improvements i'm about to push to the repo (in the realm of 2x hashrate) which are free for all to try.

please check things out with me first; as you mightnt have been aware of the nice deeds of individuals on the discord.

james

James ...

I messaged you in our CWI-Development AND CWI-Discussion groups prior to even looking at this thread.

Thanks for the clarification though, as even though I am skeptical (as you know) of any code that just appears, it was YOUR approval with this that is always deemed necessary for the use of such code in the CWI systems and theFARM. so when a response is asked, it usually is given, and as seen in previous posts, is given pretty much forcefully even by the ones that know little about what is going on what has been happening. Thankfully, the dev AND you have come out answer all my questions. Next time, it would be a good thing to let em know in the CWI groups when such things are done BEFORE I have had the time to read up on the threads here.

You are good man James ... Lets start testing the code then on the miners Wink

... and thanks also belg!

Thanks again!

#crysx

shumway

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

will there be a windows miner
Belg

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:54:29 PM

will there be a windows miner

CuBalloon is for both Linux and Windows. (CUDA miner so NVIDIA GPUs).
Riki123

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:02:45 PM

Who can be part of this project?
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

Who can be part of this project?
Anyone, if you like the project you can join .
Maxhodl

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:56:32 PM

Hope you detect enough resources to cultivate your plan. Amazing activity, consistent idea, riveting design.  Good luck.

who are these bot kind of msgs, to keep the hype up ?  I saw 3-4 such messages above also , totally artificial msgs to make good impression
Sipimy

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

This is a very nice business with opportunity. A rather interesting website, assured design, classy design.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:49:03 AM

Hope you detect enough resources to cultivate your plan. Amazing activity, consistent idea, riveting design.  Good luck.

who are these bot kind of msgs, to keep the hype up ?  I saw 3-4 such messages above also , totally artificial msgs to make good impression

Only thing I can think of is to keep the thread on the first page and get more exposure but they sound more like they're cheerleading for an upcoming ICO or something lol.
criplasi

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:52:38 AM

It looks promising. I think a good future is waiting for this project. and wish you to success .................
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

on the github link from the first page there is only the linux miner or am I wrong?
I am still using the first version of CPU miner, but is unstable, is there a new CPU windows version that I can download?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

What will be purpose of this coin?
It definitely looks interesting, but for example Pigeon also did look interesting and now it seems to me that it's pointless coin without any future.  Cry

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:45:34 AM

on the github link from the first page there is only the linux miner or am I wrong?
I am still using the first version of CPU miner, but is unstable, is there a new CPU windows version that I can download?

The cpu mining days are way behind sir  Roll Eyes and the gpu miner that is out right now is only for nvidia cards.
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:47:59 AM

The cpu mining days are way behind sir  Roll Eyes and the gpu miner that is out right now is only for nvidia cards.

ok, that explains all the errors I am generating while trying to mine deft

now all i can do is wait for a new cpu only coin....

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: