Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DEFT First crypto utilizing the balloon hash, new memory hard algo  (Read 35942 times)
everything_zen

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:23:16 PM

[deleted]

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:49:56 AM

What happen to the current prices? From ATH 70K to just 1K?

I cant believe my eyes...

Mumbo Jimbo Dumping...  Shocked

Seems pretty much dead.

Seems like it, otherwise there would've been some sort of buy support or buying action but people don't even want to buy it a this price because it's too risky.
hankrules

Activity: 673
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:22:15 AM

What happen to the current prices? From ATH 70K to just 1K?

I cant believe my eyes...

Mumbo Jimbo Dumping...  Shocked

Seems pretty much dead.

Seems like it, otherwise there would've been some sort of buy support or buying action but people don't even want to buy it a this price because it's too risky.
Maybe just some patience is needed.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

I've been trying to learn about this project over and over, but still don't get a hint on what is this project really working for?
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:29:57 AM

@Prodavan , I asked same question twice on last 2 pages, but no real answer.

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
jojogt

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

maybe current price reflect something about this project...

a nice new algo but lack of usecase Huh
informixx (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

Has Deft been abandoned yet? there's almost no buy support left on the exchange and some insane dumps happening  Roll Eyes

Mr Legendary, how so. No, nothing is abandoned. We are full steam working on changes. Deft is different.

But Deft cant change crypto economics. If you can mine a coin for 25 Cent you can sell it with some good margin.

You better join our Discord.

That's good to know, are you part of the dev team? I can't really mine it right now since I don't have any Nvidia cards and price seriously took a dive but I hope this is not the end.

i am part of the Team. BarryStyle is the Dev.
informixx (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

maybe current price reflect something about this project...

a nice new algo but lack of usecase Huh

We dont want put any artificial usecases in place. Deft chain is in a very early stage. If you read the whitepaper you will get a hint how a chain like deft could be utilized.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:04:56 AM

At least it's nice to see that the dev team is still around even though the price is in the gutter and it looks like the pre-mine hasn't been dumped yet.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

might as well mine some while nethash is low
informixx (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:30:20 PM

Future mission Statement Deft

A powerful high secured memory hard blockchain based on Stanford designed balloon hash will allow users to use the deft chain as basic layer and deploy easily own parallel blockchains ( top-balloons) on the top of it and inter operate and collaborate between them, creating interconnected powerful secured blockchains (superclustered-balloons).  The Codebase of the deft chain will  upgrade to the newest Version 0.16 and  instead of one hashing method, we will introduce five variants of the revised balloon512 algo, which can be mined concurrently for a fair user experience.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:07:34 AM

Future mission Statement Deft

A powerful high secured memory hard blockchain based on Stanford designed balloon hash will allow users to use the deft chain as basic layer and deploy easily own parallel blockchains ( top-balloons) on the top of it and inter operate and collaborate between them, creating interconnected powerful secured blockchains (superclustered-balloons).  The Codebase of the deft chain will  upgrade to the newest Version 0.16 and  instead of one hashing method, we will introduce five variants of the revised balloon512 algo, which can be mined concurrently for a fair user experience.

This is great news and I really hope CPU mining comes back, it's too bad the coin got dumped to hell but it will recover eventually.
karl_kauffmann

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

CoinToMine.Today

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:27:09 AM

I added a few days ago the DEFT to my homemade calculator and is able to provide you with some interesting statistics and graph about this coin.
https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/DEFT/

CointToMine.Today The Swiss Army Knife For Miner... Mining Calculator, Mining Stats & Graph
informixx (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

I added a few days ago the DEFT to my homemade calculator and is able to provide you with some interesting statistics and graph about this coin.
https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/DEFT/

i wished you took better domainname. but hell yea ty.
Owletek

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

Please guys whats your average hashrate for this algorithm on nVidia GPU (GTX1070)? Thanks a lot
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:34:13 AM

Please guys whats your average hashrate for this algorithm on nVidia GPU (GTX1070)? Thanks a lot

I used to get around 5500 H/s with mine using a version for Bel's miner but I don't know if any new optimized versions have been released since then that may give better performance.
Owletek

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

I used to get around 5500 H/s with mine using a version for Bel's miner but I don't know if any new optimized versions have been released since then that may give better performance.

Thanks a lot - but still think thats quite low hashrate... Looking here in calculator https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/DEFT/ and trying to calculate earnings per day using your numbers. Getting really low profit form this. I have 18 GTX 1070 at my conf.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:31:59 PM

Thanks a lot - but still think thats quite low hashrate... Looking here in calculator https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/DEFT/ and trying to calculate earnings per day using your numbers. Getting really low profit form this. I have 18 GTX 1070 at my conf.

That's because price went down around 800% and it has not recovered because of uncertainty, dip in price also could've been because of FPGAs.
boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

good idea, interesting algo and features, but 9% of premine is a bit high nowdays, especially it's not a long-term rewards like founders reward in zec.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:51:59 AM

good idea, interesting algo and features, but 9% of premine is a bit high nowdays, especially it's not a long-term rewards like founders reward in zec.

What are you talking about? are you delusional? I don't think you realize that this is now just another abandoned crypto project added to the list of dead coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: