Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴  (Read 55663 times)
herome2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:46:32 AM

2018 will be remembered as the year of the security token, and DESICO looks to be one of the front runners in making the shift from "faux" utility to compliant, regulated security token offerings affordable and realistic for startups. Full marks for team: experienced professionals with successful startups under their belt and a high calibre advisory board. The product is robust and approved by an EU financial regulator. In terms of vision, while not the first security token exchange project, based on my research, they are one of the teams best placed to execute well and to capture a large share of the EMEA market in the space. This is absolutely one of the top high calibre projects of 2018 and beyond.

desico a very informative team when it comes to explaining about their project answering all the questions asked in the telegram group nothing left unanswered. they are also very active when it comes to being visible at most of the international blockchain events across the globe very active team,
Desico is a very interesting project, I like the fact that they will be using the community as a vetting procedure for all new ico’s in order to have access to their platform so with our safety and security their priority this is a brilliant project when it comes to investing in new ico’s
of course with that statement, I hope Desico will become a promising ICO in crypto
[/quote]I went to read the activity details and suddenly found out that this is a team that is extremely serious in doing everything. I have a good impression on DESIGO.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bennyjj

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:33:52 AM

I have been following Desico for a couple of months now and am continually impressed by their community engagement and transparency, a while back I made a suggestion to lock up all free tokens for a period of time to protect ICO backers (people who are supporting and passionate about the platform). My suggestion was listened to, replied to by a team member and acted upon, thanking me for the input. The decision to delay the ICO could prove masterful and their weekly updates are insightful and impressive. Definitely my favourite under the radar ICO, probably won’t stay this way as Telegram community has skyrocketed to 15,00 users. Shout out to community manager and TG admin Ingrida, she is a breath of fresh air and in IMO a true reflection of where this project is at. Definitely one to watch and one I’ll be filling my bags with. 💰💰💰💰💰
ivsem

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Our future BTC

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:49:10 AM

I'm sorry that only today I learned about this project.
The project is impressive and pleases.
Very much appreciated in many places of cryptography.
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

The market sure needs projects like this to bring more confidence and trust
AlexAnd

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

2018 will be remembered as the year of the security token, and DESICO looks to be one of the front runners in making the shift from "faux" utility to compliant, regulated security token offerings affordable and realistic for startups. Full marks for team: experienced professionals with successful startups under their belt and a high calibre advisory board. The product is robust and approved by an EU financial regulator. In terms of vision, while not the first security token exchange project, based on my research, they are one of the teams best placed to execute well and to capture a large share of the EMEA market in the space. This is absolutely one of the top high calibre projects of 2018 and beyond.

desico a very informative team when it comes to explaining about their project answering all the questions asked in the telegram group nothing left unanswered. they are also very active when it comes to being visible at most of the international blockchain events across the globe very active team,
Desico is a very interesting project, I like the fact that they will be using the community as a vetting procedure for all new ico’s in order to have access to their platform so with our safety and security their priority this is a brilliant project when it comes to investing in new ico’s
[/quote]

I love the way the Desico team releases their weekly update videos. Even though they are hellish busy and travelling all over the place, they still take the time to let people know what they are up to. A lot of icos would do well to take a leaf out of Desico's playbook. In this market, everybody is afraid to part with their money and a project has to prove itself and show investors that they are serious about what they are doing. Too many scams have scared most people (including me) from putting another penny into icos. I'm pretty confident that Desico is a good bet, or at least, as good a bet that any blockchain company can be.
HarryCal

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

Don't worry. The token sale has been pushed back to November so that people don't get stung in this horrific bear market. They have set an end date for January 2019, so there will be enough time to invest.
ineedbdolar

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

Quite interestingly the concept offered in the DESICO project, each token wants security, and each project offers security, it becomes a performance that requires each other, in Desico has much needed benefits and hopefully the project trip can run smoothly and can be satisfactory results.
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

The future of ICO's are security tokens and DESICO will be the perfect platform to buy and sell tokens.
5dbhd.earth

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

Token Sale Event is coming soon. It is obvious that for a project with such a powerful background, a soft cap of 3.5 million will not be a problem, perhaps hard cap too. The development team is serious, they are building a real company with the support of the state and the law. I think it will be invested in this project, this is an excellent investment
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

I do not know anything about security tokens, what's this?
And I like the organization and the visual component. The site is also very good.

Security tokens are tokens that entitle the right to receive profits earned by the company that issued the tokens. It's different from utility tokens. As far as I know Desico is a utility token. There is no money to be made with Desico Sad

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

I respect the team of this project, because all technical documentation has been thoroughly worked out, and the project team clearly follows the deadlines for fulfilling all the tasks set in the road map. Good luck!
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

Token Sale Event is coming soon. It is obvious that for a project with such a powerful background, a soft cap of 3.5 million will not be a problem, perhaps hard cap too. The development team is serious, they are building a real company with the support of the state and the law. I think it will be invested in this project, this is an excellent investment
I can even say that this platform will be beneficial both to the organizers of ICO, and to investors who will be guaranteed compliance with all legal norms.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:17:21 AM

Don't worry. The token sale has been pushed back to November so that people don't get stung in this horrific bear market. They have set an end date for January 2019, so there will be enough time to invest.

What a long time to promote the ICO. I sure hope it won't get lost in the many other ICOs.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
MrThang

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:27:33 AM

Hi guys! Do you build the project on Ethereum base or are you gonna develop yr on blockchain?
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

This is an interesting one, as the ICO market matures the need for better security for investors has increased so the criminals and scammers can be removed from the ecosystem, of course they will always come up with new ways, but this solution is a step in the right direction. Great to see also that Lithuania has an open policy toward crypto innovation.
I agree criminals and scammers seem to be rife at the moment. one of the main reasons I believe desico is a game changer.
Iraladman

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the project. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful project that can have global implications.
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

I see a lot of planning here. The team just knows what they're doing. The road map looks promising and it will be a great journey. Such projects are the only hope for the stabilization of crypto market.
couldnt agree more , very professional approach to a fantastic project
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:26:25 PM

This is an interesting one, as the ICO market matures the need for better security for investors has increased so the criminals and scammers can be removed from the ecosystem, of course they will always come up with new ways, but this solution is a step in the right direction. Great to see also that Lithuania has an open policy toward crypto innovation.
I agree criminals and scammers seem to be rife at the moment. one of the main reasons I believe desico is a game changer.

Me too I love what satoshi was trying to achieve for us all & these scammers are trying to rein this space hopefully Desico is about to put a change to this implementing a security toke the desi token.
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

We need products and ideas!
At the end of the project they should be able to achieve a great success. The project is an indisputable one ever seen.It is joyful to observe the positive dynamics of the development of DESICO project!
Larticonskats

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:30:12 PM

Yeah it is hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this project
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: