Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴  (Read 55665 times)
CRPA9

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

This project is going to be huge, I think security tokens will be big next year Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:51:38 PM

Hello,  Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

The team behind DESICO are working really hard, travelling all over the world, spreading the message of DESICO. This shows to me how dedicated they are and really makes me believe in this project.
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:21:22 AM

Hello,  Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

The team behind DESICO are working really hard, travelling all over the world, spreading the message of DESICO. This shows to me how dedicated they are and really makes me believe in this project.

There are some other projects doing similar things to Desico but they don't have the backing and trust level required to take Desico on
zeef

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

Can we mine desico?

Thanks
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

There are some other projects doing similar things to Desico but they don't have the backing and trust level required to take Desico on

I say they'd struggle to keep up with DESICO's work rate, they are constantly striving to improve and keep their members updated. They have a great team and I am sure DESICO will be a success.
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:53:07 PM

I say they'd struggle to keep up with DESICO's work rate, they are constantly striving to improve and keep their members updated. They have a great team and I am sure DESICO will be a success.

Totally agree with you this team never stops leading by example and are going to bring a massive needed change into the crypto space as it is, security & safety is a massive problem so by using the desi token on the Desico platform investing In ico’s selected by the Desico community because their actual real world use cases will eliminate such worries for us all that’s why I invested.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

Can we mine desico?

Thanks
We can't mine DESICO, read more at the first post.
"The supply of DESI tokens will be fixed. All DESI tokens will be create at one time during DESICO's token crowdsale."
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

Totally agree with you this team never stops leading by example and are going to bring a massive needed change into the crypto space as it is, security & safety is a massive problem so by using the desi token on the Desico platform investing In ico’s selected by the Desico community because their actual real world use cases will eliminate such worries for us all that’s why I invested.

Agreed! Ive had enough of scammers and hackers ripping people off constantly. DESICO will help put the faith back in people investing in ICO's. So many people are put off crypto now because of all the scammers, which is understandable but scammers can be routed out of the game and im hoping DESICO is the start of that.
uniquelymoi

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

Agreed! Ive had enough of scammers and hackers ripping people off constantly. DESICO will help put the faith back in people investing in ICO's. So many people are put off crypto now because of all the scammers, which is understandable but scammers can be routed out of the game and im hoping DESICO is the start of that.

DESICO are definitely doing things right. It is very refreshing I must say. I think we'll see more security tokens than utility in the future and I'm glad to see some regulation in this area of crypto. Hopefully we'll see less scams and more great projects utilising blockchain technology in the real world thus ever getting closer to mass adoption.
I'm looking forward to participating in some STOs one the platform goes live.
sacloci

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

I'm a mechanisms engineer, and I am also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this idea right now?
Only happy! I am so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I will be do the best for your plan
CKJ17

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

As someone who is very interested in the security token market I am excited for DESICO's future. There are plenty of advantages for using the platform and I'm sure it will be a great success.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it's common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price

now it is a little bit odd at the cryptoexchange market. some are already afraid of such a situation. I too watch it with caution. I do not know what to expect from this market. It is not known when the fall of currencies will end.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:10:21 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 03:01:17 PM by logictense

2018 will be remembered as the year of the security token, and DESICO looks to be one of the front runners in making the shift from "faux" utility to compliant, regulated security token offerings affordable and realistic for startups. Full marks for team: experienced professionals with successful startups under their belt and a high calibre advisory board. The product is robust and approved by an EU financial regulator. In terms of vision, while not the first security token exchange project, based on my research, they are one of the teams best placed to execute well and to capture a large share of the EMEA market in the space. This is absolutely one of the top high calibre projects of 2018 and beyond.

desico a very informative team when it comes to explaining about their project answering all the questions asked in the telegram group nothing left unanswered. they are also very active when it comes to being visible at most of the international blockchain events across the globe very active team,
Desico is a very interesting project, I like the fact that they will be using the community as a vetting procedure for all new ico’s in order to have access to their platform so with our safety and security their priority this is a brilliant project when it comes to investing in new ico’s

They really are very informative and very helpful! I love that about the DESICO team, they regualerly keep is updated. Theres a very hardworking team behind this project and im very excited to see how it progresses.
[/quote]

All is relative. Being informative and being spammy is not the same. When it comes down to digging up questionable stuff, moderation is mandatory as it teaches u the discipline and u seem to be lacking that. Investors come to this thread for laughs, none of them wants to poke the nest of lunatics whose dissolution with the reality made them evolve into hermits.

Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

When is the date for airdrop?
StevenAnt

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

Hey  I was interested in the business! I believe he has good prospects. Great team! Good luck to you, we expect the listing!
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

At the end of the ico all information to be found on the website https://www.desico.io or /onepager /whitepaper hope this helps 👍
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:02:56 AM

At the end of the ico all information to be found on the website https://www.desico.io or /onepager /whitepaper hope this helps 👍

i wish all projects would provide a one-pager - i hate reading
Caysinamires

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:33:51 AM

For the ISO market it is very important, because this project can really change the rules of the game, and leave the Scammers no chance of enrichment at the expense of investors.
Imleabmeine

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:37:15 AM

Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that is much calmer than in an abstract idea! I'm surely in this project!
CKJ17

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:24:07 AM

i wish all projects would provide a one-pager - i hate reading

I agree. DESICO's videos are great too, concise but informative.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: