Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴  (Read 55663 times)
james30s

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

check out this article about How Tokenized Securities Will Decentralize Traditional Finance, DESICO gets a mention www.nasdaq.com/article/how-tokenized-securities-will-decentralize-traditional-finance-cm1024382

wow desico making big moves out there, thats fantastic news, I also recently saw them mentioned on Forbes swell which is a huge step in the right direction, have a look for yourself https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelwolfson/2018/09/16/institutional-investors-bet-on-crypto-market-with-tokenized-securities/#793d36ae7a48

That’s an amazing achievement well done team Desico the hard graft is being noticed great article thanks for sharing also just found this on YouTube all about Desico please take a look & give a thumbs up 👍 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWfUDU7m1LQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:38:23 AM

Desico will bring a number of advantages to the global financial markets, in particular, the removal of intermediaries who need to pay for their services. I look forward to the start of the project!

Well said...👍

If it benefits you then the project manager creates a function that helps others do something. Something that is beneficial for everyone.

harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

We need some security and regulation in the crypto space, scammers are getting rich whilst the innocent investor is losing out! That needs to change and DESICO is going about making that change. They've released their latest article, I highly recommend you give it a read, its very well written and very imformative. https://medium.com/@desico.io/essential-information-for-investors-how-do-regulators-actually-regulate-icos-in-europe-1c64bb110e8a
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

DESICO was on top 3 of ICO Race.
DESICO's project that aims to become the first platform to exchange security
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:57:35 AM

DESICO was on top 3 of ICO Race.
DESICO's project that aims to become the first platform to exchange security

sounds great - do you have a link?
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!

I would not invest in this as this is a utility token. Be careful where you put your money, this really sucks.

dude, do you have ANY VALID REASON not to put money to this one? well without a reason, what you are doing is seems like CREATING FUD.

Cheesy it is a utility token and that is why I wouldn't buy it. They don't want you to become rich, they want themselves to become rich or otherwise they would themselves launch a security token and share profits with people like you. Period. Have fun losing money!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

DESICO is destined to make this crypto space a safer place, its about time in all honesty. The market at the moment is so volatile its hard enough for new investors to get involved in crypto but wither being so many scammers and thefts happening its harder to rope new faces in. Hopefully DESICO will give the space a bit more security. have a look at this article on medium.  https://medium.com/@CrptWorld/desico-security-tokens-of-the-future-b98542ac7432
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:46:02 PM

DESICO is destined to make this crypto space a safer place, its about time in all honesty. The market at the moment is so volatile its hard enough for new investors to get involved in crypto but wither being so many scammers and thefts happening its harder to rope new faces in. Hopefully DESICO will give the space a bit more security. have a look at this article on medium.  https://medium.com/@CrptWorld/desico-security-tokens-of-the-future-b98542ac7432

I’m enjoying everything I’m reading about this project, about time not just someone but a really strong team like desico did something about all these dodgy going nowhere scamming ico’s, I believe this is an outstanding project that is very much needed in order for the real good ico’s to survive.
marinerpj

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:53:35 AM

I’m enjoying everything I’m reading about this project, about time not just someone but a really strong team like desico did something about all these dodgy going nowhere scamming ico’s, I believe this is an outstanding project that is very much needed in order for the real good ico’s to survive.

Yeap ICOs need this as much as we do.
isdora

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:56:05 AM

The admin in the telegram group is very helpful and very funny also, she makes you feel welcome and part of this great DESICO community. its definitely worth adding yourself to that group. Does anyone on here have the link to their tg group? I don't have it on me at the moment..
bitsiddu

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:06:49 AM

The aim of DESICO is to build a community and culture of Crypto Traders utilizing the Platform, helping the community and benefiting from the community.
YangZz

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:38:05 PM

Hello,

I created a Telegram broadcast channel concerning the latest Security Tokens and STOs related news 🙂

======>    https://t.me/STOandSecurityTokensNews

Feel free to join!

It is very convenient to follow the news about Security Tokens   👍🏼
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:15:46 PM

I didn't fully get what they mean when they say they'd share the 25% of their income. I suppose they'd be distributing them all to the holders. Does it mean that we can get earnings by holding Desico in our wallets or does it have to be in their exchange?

a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!

I would not invest in this as this is a utility token. Be careful where you put your money, this really sucks.

dude, do you have ANY VALID REASON not to put money to this one? well without a reason, what you are doing is seems like CREATING FUD.

Cheesy it is a utility token and that is why I wouldn't buy it. They don't want you to become rich, they want themselves to become rich or otherwise they would themselves launch a security token and share profits with people like you. Period. Have fun losing money!
It's impossible to say unequivocally that security token is better than utility. Each of it has its advantages and disadvantages. I rarely saw a security token, the price of which grew very well.
mashutka444

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:47:15 AM

Desico is unlike many other the professionalism and content coming out from these guys is outstanding.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

The admin in the telegram group is very helpful and very funny also, she makes you feel welcome and part of this great DESICO community. its definitely worth adding yourself to that group. Does anyone on here have the link to their tg group? I don't have it on me at the moment..
I have had good experience with DESICO team on the ANN topic for weeks.
Recently, I paid my attention on DESICO project, and will spend more time (spare time after work) to discover  more about the DESICO project and its near future plans.

The good experience will be put to the test when there is a real product, but in the end I don't know if this will be successful the way it is set up.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Hindafing

Activity: 178
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

This project seems like a very good idea and it can bring a lot of advantages to crypto and the financial markets. I have a lot of hopes for Desico. It´s one of these unique ICO´s for sure.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

This project seems like a very good idea and it can bring a lot of advantages to crypto and the financial markets. I have a lot of hopes for Desico. It´s one of these unique ICO´s for sure.

I am certainly keeping my eye on this one.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:20:30 PM

Oh Desico..... How much longer before ICO is launching? This is quite hard, taking so long, this is a critical turningpoint for any public blockchain.

marinerpj

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:43:08 PM

Oh Desico..... How much longer before ICO is launching? This is quite hard, taking so long, this is a critical turningpoint for any public blockchain.

Not much longer i hope
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: