Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:51:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy going up and up everyday  (Read 3367 times)
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:33:44 AM

I have been interested into economy, stock trading and such. And have begun watching series movies and reading more about it.

I learned what CDOs where, and how they worked. But now the institutions/banks are selling/buying bespoke tranche opportunities, basically same as CDOs just another name.

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

Every country I have friends in, are telling me that the inflation is rising, interest rates are going going down and you're basically losing money each year.
What I think is interesting, is that the loan rates were pretty low (close to 0) for 1-2 years and it started to rise.

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

What do you guys think? All thots are appreciated!

Cash is still widely used all over the world but we cannot deny the fact that cryptocurrecy is on the rise. Cashless society is very impossible but it can happen, to the 1st world countries I believe. Cryptocurrency is fast rising but it cannot totally replace the fiat currency.
Obviously, no one expects that cash fill extinct as it will still be relevant in its own way but one way or the other, very few people do have access to physical assets at times when the economy goes awry back then and we all know how the value of gold skyrockets during high level of inflation and economy downturn in most nations. However, in this case, bitcoin can actually help out until things smoother out eventually since it serves as store of value.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:42:16 AM

I have been interested into economy, stock trading and such. And have begun watching series movies and reading more about it.

I learned what CDOs where, and how they worked. But now the institutions/banks are selling/buying bespoke tranche opportunities, basically same as CDOs just another name.

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

Every country I have friends in, are telling me that the inflation is rising, interest rates are going going down and you're basically losing money each year.
What I think is interesting, is that the loan rates were pretty low (close to 0) for 1-2 years and it started to rise.

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

Cash is still widely used all over the world but we cannot deny the fact that cryptocurrecy is on the rise. Cashless society is very impossible but it can happen, to the 1st world countries I believe. Cryptocurrency is fast rising but it cannot totally replace the fiat currency.
Obviously, no one expects that cash fill extinct as it will still be relevant in its own way but one way or the other, very few people do have access to physical assets at times when the economy goes awry back then and we all know how the value of gold skyrockets during high level of inflation and economy downturn in most nations. However, in this case, bitcoin can actually help out until things smoother out eventually since it serves as store of value.
The repository of value are the banks too. But who trusts them now? Why do you think bitcoin can be a repository of value during an economic crisis. When production stops, people have no money. Where will they get Fiat to buy bitcoin from you? At such moments, the price of bitcoin will also fall because it is tied to Fiat.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

It is not that easy to just take out the traditional money which had been going on for ages.
Yes that paper will go on. But, have you seen how payments are being done now by average and middle class people?
Credit cards. No paper. Just plastic and yet used by a lot of people.

What is the next thing that people always carry when they go out?
Smart phones with internet connections. Yes.
That is the key to changing this world.
I believe next time we wont be needing any plastic cards. Just our phones could do it all.
Now that is change.
Most people carry credit cards because credit cards are given to you free of charge by banks, but smart phones need to be bought by you and you need to pay the service to the internet as well, this means that the adoption of cryptocurrencies cannot be as fast as we want since we will need the technology to get really cheap before everyone gets access to it.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

Well, when you say ECONOMY, what did you mean by that? because I disagree that it has been uptrend. The Cryptosphere does not represent any economy at all, and right now it is direct opposite with each other.
TN0904950

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

I don't say that economy is going up and up everyday. Maybe in other country. But not all country is have a good economy. cryptocurrency as of now is good to know that have change a lot and still up so many people in their economy is interesting to know about this.

I think cryptocurrency has one weakness that is not the official currency. cryptocurrency is just a virtual currency in the digital world. so this is where another function of cash becomes a medium of exchange for cryptocurrency, so the selling value of cryptocurrency can be used for in the real world.
In my opinion, your opinion is true. Why? Indeed, cryptocurrency is now in great demand, some people regard cryptocurrency as a valuable asset to them.
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

The economy is on the rise as the market gets more and more free. However, the paper money system poisoned the water significantly. The 2008 financial crisis triggered primarily by a false Fed policy is not really fixed, only filled with painkillers that delay all negative effects that will inevitably reappear.
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

I agree with you very much. I think so too. We all know that Fiat is devaluing every day. My country may print a lot of money, which is the same in other countries. Maybe bitcoin is the best way to protect our property.
Solarex_ICO
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:54:43 PM

The economy will always go up and up every day, no matter how wealthy a county has become in as much as there is population growth.
csefarhad

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

I know that crypto currency is needed for all citizens expected  a happy life.the more we invest in economical purpose, the more we have been benefited . economy is going up greatly in the world. it is an important to the people being involved such a life leading process.
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

For the past year, Philippines economy is the fast growing in Southeast Asia, and it is projected to go up for the next 3 years. Hopefully this will continue to grow so that Philippines will not anymore belong to the third world country. And hopefully this will create more jobs, so that no more Filipinos go to other country to work.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:49:13 PM

yes it will be always safe for normal people who are investing on cryptocurrency but still it can destroy the economy of the country if most of the people will prefer to focus on trading in the market more than working on the corporate world or if no one will be placing their money on the banks.
JackssHarriss

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

Check out www.hbus.com if you're looking for a safe, secure place to trade and hold virtual currency. The economy might not be taken over by virtual currency, but it definitely has an impact on it so if you are going to participate make sure you are doing it in a smart way by using a secure, compliant marketplace.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:10:21 PM

The economy is on the rise as the market gets more and more free. However, the paper money system poisoned the water significantly. The 2008 financial crisis triggered primarily by a false Fed policy is not really fixed, only filled with painkillers that delay all negative effects that will inevitably reappear.
The growth is fake and it was created by the federal reserve printing money, in fact the next crisis could possibly be the one that dwarfs all other crisis, since now governments are severely indebted by buying private debt and making it public so the next crisis could destroy the economic system as we know it and when that happens bitcoin will be there to take control of it.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:01:14 PM

I know that crypto currency is needed for all citizens expected  a happy life.the more we invest in economical purpose, the more we have been benefited . economy is going up greatly in the world. it is an important to the people being involved such a life leading process.
This is agreeable. As much as someone invest in something, he would be getting bigger profits. But for it, you must be having something extra ordinary with you in form of money or assets. If you don’t have handsome capital, then never go for other option. Some people emphasizes on getting loan from others to invest big capital. Never try this option as it would be harmful for you.

khirul_i20

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

Before the people of the products Exchange their lack of Metatu. They different types of one when faced with a alternative approaches Exchange as mmedium the launch of worry started. Him as a result of money in circulation is. In fact, social life currency of the advent of and use of the time of the Bank of business orgin occurs. Bank of the money Exchange and business involved in a institutions. It one class people from money deposit as taking and other cclasses people loan as provide. In this way, money and money transactions and Exchange, note application, etc. in to engage in profit is. Of the Bank of the economy of an essential element.
Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

I believe crypto currency will be a great help to the economy of each country if it will be applied since there are things that crypto currency is the only way to perform. The business sector in big corporation will be affected like and the prices of each product they produce will reduce. The time that crypto currency can save from our transaction is also a great help to use it for learning or anything that is healthy for people.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

I agree with you very much. I think so too. We all know that Fiat is devaluing every day. My country may print a lot of money, which is the same in other countries. Maybe bitcoin is the best way to protect our property.
Any country economy never stop growing even there is trials  and  issues regarding its country it never stop because of some certain people.  Every country economy is growing and increasing the demands and supply  so with the bitcoin even bitcoin price is nit that good as of this days but the blockchain market never stop to updates and grow.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

The day is going as fast as the economy is going on. People are finding different ways to make money. People want him to earn more money. Many people overcome their unemployment problems through online work. Bitcoin is one of the online jobs.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

I don't say that economy is going up and up everyday. Maybe in other country. But not all country is have a good economy. cryptocurrency as of now is good to know that have change a lot and still up so many people in their economy is interesting to know about this.

I think this is another function of cash is to be a currency exchange tool for cryptocurrency, so the selling value of cryptocurrency can be used for in the real world.
cryptocurrency is now much in demand, some people consider cryptocurrency as a valuable asset to them. but cryptocurrency has one weakness that is not the official currency. cryptocurrency is just a virtual currency in the digital world.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

The scenario you are describing is happening all over the world, we are in the final stages of the current economic system, all the economic variables are at the extreme and they have no room to maneuver when the next crisis happens governments are going to lack the tools to stop the crisis and the only tool left will be the printing machine and when that happens hyperinflation will happen and the only safe havens will be precious metal and cryptocurrencies like bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: