Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All rating platforms are shit!?  (Read 597 times)
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:00:13 AM

I'm literally agree with you, but not all rating platforms are shit. There are some professional and have real reviewer.
Yes, there are a shit rating platform which always reviewing some project with fake review. They only want the money, so if the project owner agree to pay amount as platform said, they will give good rating. And this is very risk for all investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

Too much deception around, investor confidence starts to decline and the market reacts naturally! I think we need some mechanism to protect honest projects, some kind of association in which guarantees the reputation of the project, because all rating platforms are shit!

What do you think?

They are not shit but they are bought one! Everyone loves money and in what sense you think that ICO rating platforms are running? Do you think they are having fun rating the other projects?  I dont think that at all and what I believe is, ICO companies provide lot of money to them so that they can give them higher reviews and may be this is non ending. Not only this, now a days ICO rating sites have also turned into bounty portals so that they can have double benefits. They will rate it themselves and will give participation by all themselves only.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tomwell

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

Well, it is true that there are many fake information in the market but all the rating platform is not shit. There are many examples that they showed their value as they told. But I agree with you that more upgraded mechanism is needed.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:38:23 AM

All rating platform for an ico permonce is was right and many ico was success based on rating platform, rating paltform will be make many ivestor intersested to invest and buy ico token because there are on platform rating more positive respond form another investors. This key for ico success and sold out their token, just small chance ico will be broken because the fault of their owner was run away investor money and make their ico was scam and fake.
Arsaen

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

Too much deception around, investor confidence starts to decline and the market reacts naturally! I think we need some mechanism to protect honest projects, some kind of association in which guarantees the reputation of the project, because all rating platforms are shit!

What do you think?
I think it will be a breakthrough in the future. I mean the passion for crypto needs to be built with things that benefit the community. Perhaps a third party is still needed, even in crypto.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

If all the ratings are shit then I assume that it should be stop immediately coz not helpful to community. By the way you're wrong because rating is one way to know which is and which not to participate. You have points about protecting the project that meaningful however it is another solution to another problem. Let each development protect their own area's of responsibility.
razzor

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:37:33 AM

Most of them are just being paid in order to put good stars in the project website, that is the main reason of why most of them are crappy right now, they are just the youtubers 2.0 which are getting paid.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:29:41 AM

What do you think?
I lost faith in rating platforms, specifically icobench, when they have given a scam project (Benebit) high ratings. They should have spotted this one a mile a way given that they claim a 'professional review' of ICOs. Similar platforms might have done the same thing but are too many to bring up. The bottom line is to just do due diligence in what project you set your eyes upon.

EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

That is a very good and sensible idea. You are right and so much far, not all of the rating websites are not faked. I think even all of them being paid to list a coin into the rating.
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

I never look at those rating platforms. I don't believe them because I think that these rating platforms may be making false analysis because they have charged some items of money. I only believe my own judgment!

IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:25:52 PM

Yes this is really disgusting. They give a rating without proper research and many are being decieved and are at loss seeing this rating. So make sure the site you are using gives the true rating or not.
apaev

Activity: 108
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:33:42 PM

DAICO or other good platform can help. There, investors will have to register their documents. This will serve as an excellent protection against scammers
duonghi99c88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:18:52 AM

How come alsomst all ICOs are receiving 5/5 on track ICO and other platforms. I think these ratting are paid rattings and bullshit. Just do your own research before investing.
fourokavas

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:24:24 AM

Most of them are crap nowadays, that is the main reason of why you should avoid taking them as reference in order to make an investment, it is not a trusted source

X3rto14

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:26:15 AM

Hi,
yes this is absolutely true!
the do not understand cryptos real value...
those are just shitty invented ratings.
Don't believe them, anybody shouldn't.
cheers mate
gwensarah1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:27:31 AM

What do you think?

I don't think all rating platforms are shit. After all, no one can foretell how successful a project or an ICO may become, even the investors. ICO's success depends on a lot of factors especially once it enters the market, however, investors and experts' views may also be limited to some technical analysis and readings. In any case, I still trust some of the rating platforms such as ICODROPS, not because of their ratings or anything but because of the details provided especially in terms of the amount raised by a project. Although, you can just do your own research and compare it to some reviews in different rating platforms to widen your views and garner other's opinion about a project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: