Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ICOs are great  (Read 806 times)
raldix00

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:53:07 PM

Ico is great it because ico help got project that involves human life , inventing human easy life and create a project that can help us. But mostly ico great because its give huge profit return when its success
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:09:01 PM

I think ICO is a place to raise funds for the organization. If you want to participate in ICO, I recommend researching the goals of the product, team, and groups project community. Keep being careful, many ICOs are scams now.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:13:15 PM

I think that the concept of ICO is Great but thats it for now because there are so many scam ICOs and those who are not scam in most cases will fail because of the unprofessional work by teams. Offcourse there is some amount of quality ICOs but it is small.

But i think that we will see more quality projects emerging this year since regulators are catching up.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

Icos are great because they are not fed up with the money and development. You can check the promising icos where their team promises much with potential such as Usechain.

panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:16:24 PM

ICO is really great. the main reason - investors buy tokens at the lowest price, and subsequently have the opportunity to sell them more expensive.

basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:27:16 PM

That's true ICO is great because some project is a good help to cryptocurrecy. And we have choices where we can invest our money by the help of this ICO.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

After development of bitcoin a lot of cryptocurrencies have been established and all the token is followed by the process of ICO. Through ICO many organizations are raising funds for different currencies also offering public bounty in exchange of their tokens.
I believe its a win win situation for both the participants and entrepreneur. At the start of ICO the token price are set at their lowest so there is a huge possibility of profits in investing on ICO. Moreover participants can get discount during the ICO period. 
What do you think about ICO.
I'm being skeptical about ICOs lately because of several cases of fake ICOs everywhere frustrating the efforts of the Blockchain technology which making people afraid but  having said that there are still very much ICOs paying off for entrepreneurs and investors it's a means of developing project
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:41:18 PM

Although there are a lot of negative thoughts about ICOs, I see in 2018 as a successful year for ICOs as there are so many successful ICOs. I have participated in many bounty of ICOs and realized there are many potential ICOs campaigns if you know how to choose. And if you select the potential ICOs, then the exchange rates x10, x20 after being listed on the exchange floors is possible.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:44:51 PM

After development of bitcoin a lot of cryptocurrencies have been established and all the token is followed by the process of ICO. Through ICO many organizations are raising funds for different currencies also offering public bounty in exchange of their tokens.
I believe its a win win situation for both the participants and entrepreneur. At the start of ICO the token price are set at their lowest so there is a huge possibility of profits in investing on ICO. Moreover participants can get discount during the ICO period. 
I will probably correct that and say that some icos are great, if that was the tittle of the thread I will agree completely since there are many projects which would not have been developed if it was not due to the support of the community, but scammers have seen this and they have decided to take advantage of this and this is why you see people complaining about being scammed by icos, but despite all of that the model of icos is successful and we should support the coins in which we believe in.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

I'm being skeptical about ICOs lately because of several cases of fake ICOs everywhere frustrating the efforts of the Blockchain technology which making people afraid but  having said that there are still very much ICOs paying off for entrepreneurs and investors it's a means of developing project
There are a lot of good ICOs being appreciated by the investment community and when it is commercialized it has brought huge profits to investors. However, there is no denying that so many ICO projects are bad and fraudulent money investors so in ICO investment I think the choice of investment project is the most important thing that can decide to succeed or failure of the investment.

sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

Well ICO is a great way to be early to some great project and be part of it at the very beginning, So it is good to invest in good projects at the ico because if you invest in good project and it enter exchange, it can give you return that you can't imagine but the problem people are having is finding good ico. I will suggest you look at usechain ico found at http://www.usechain.net/
BaumannBobeli

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:05:35 PM

ICO‘s offer great opportunitys to turn little money into big sums. So I think they are great if you want exponential growth.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:25:09 AM

From my perspective i think people loves ICO. Because it is very easy to access and its prices are also very low. But it’s true some ISOs performances are not well.

probably because many are misusing for quick and instantaneous gain then many are abusing ICO, but it will be a natural separation from bad
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:38:36 AM

Actually, they aren't good at all but it could be consider as a good source of profit. But it sadly to see and hear that mostly ICO's today are just scam which could lead into destroying the image of crypto. Hope it could be change and bring back the trust of many investors.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:39:19 AM

ICOs are great because they are the new technology of BTC, they are the innovation of old coins. Features that are lacking in BTC and any other coins will be provided by ICOs. Innovation and competition is the main purpose of ICOs. New technology that will make crypto easier and competition that will solve the high demand of investors and users. Even more of them are scams and using the name of crypto for their bad intentions there are really good ICOs that will make our life easier.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:44:41 AM

Yes, if you choose the right ICO you will get a huge profit, but it is very difficult to do it now and there are really too many scams.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:47:21 AM

ICO are great but not much simple that you do it must be check the company the project their aims their team work and planing about it also their reputation in the market than go for ICO than you got a good profit its digital market and very risky game.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:56:59 AM

ICO's great especially to those people who needs extra income, but it is not totally big income, but atleast earning extra income, but earning on ICO's business are not easy, it needs also a time and effort to qualify the required number of post in order to have a contributions of stakes at the end of the campaign.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:00:28 AM

Personally i Think they are great because investing just  became a lot easier and cheaper. We just have to pay attention to only invest in decent projects. i would say MVP and massive proof of competence or even a working business build off the sweat of the owner and team. Maybe then they should look for investors, and if the project is great LETS MAKE SOME MONEY Wink

That's why ZeeX is awesome my friend! They have an MVP and even a closed alpha version. Working business you said? Zeex is the sister company of Zeek who already sells Gift Cards of over 350 companies and their project is solving the problem of spending money in real-time in real world. You can buy a 10$ Starbucks Gift Card, get your coffee, immediately, without hassle, without waiting for the exchange and without exchange commission fee.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:19:28 AM

I think ICO's are the start of a good source of income for the bounty hunters. It is indeed a win-win for both. But only if the project is legitimate. Otherwise, the only one who will profit will be the person who released the ICO. And it won't be an entrepreneur but a scammer. So please be well aware of where you invest at. Make sure you study the team and the project very well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: