Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:15:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ICOs are great  (Read 807 times)
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:40:29 PM

Only a few ICOs are great.

However, too many projects pop up, and plenty intend to build itself on a bad idea.
Or having an incompetent team.
Or having unreachable/hard to reach, too broad/generic goals.
Or not having the connections/partnerships to be really succesfull.
etc.

There are so many reasons why ICOs have bad reputation. And there are reasons why.
Don't get me wrong, I would invest my money into ICOs, but those should be carefully selected, and sometimes, it is really hard to find a project like that, and get into the token sale. If you find one, be sure to invest, as good ICOs can yield incredible incomes.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

After development of bitcoin a lot of cryptocurrencies have been established and all the token is followed by the process of ICO. Through ICO many organizations are raising funds for different currencies also offering public bounty in exchange of their tokens.
I believe its a win win situation for both the participants and entrepreneur. At the start of ICO the token price are set at their lowest so there is a huge possibility of profits in investing on ICO. Moreover participants can get discount during the ICO period. 
What do you think about ICO.

Very true! I am supporting the same position! Every ICO, every token (except scam of course) is somebodys dream, goal and plan. So by investing in it, we are contributing in that dream, helping it top became real! And plus, we are helping our world to became better a bit.
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:53:12 PM

ICOs is the best way to make more btc and eth but unfortunately nowadays we can't get into good ICOs cuz they sold out in private-sales  Undecided
zarintasnim

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

ICO is the best way to introduce their product direct in the people. In the ICO a company can collect their target amount and also express their mission and vision. Many people invest their money with ICO and earn huge amount. Overall ICO is very good.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:58:03 PM

all ICOs are not great most of them are scam or failed and then investors loss money. investment in ICOs is big risk that's why before investment must read about ico. in my experience two ICO scam my money and when i invest my money i must read and research on ICO then i invest my money in ICO and then it is good for me for my profit.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

I think that ico is a good direction for earning money. But the main thing is to choose the right ico. I now chose ico Remme, since it has three important points, which from my point of view are important for investment. The first is the idea itself and the availability of the right product for Remme is a new type of data protection widely applied, secondly it's an excellent team, at the moment everything is done that would become a courtesy project and the third is a token that already trades on the exchange and shows growth.
Zorane

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

becouse of super huge roi, like Sonder ICO
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:20:26 PM

So you are saying that ICOs are great because you can make profit from it? It is people like you who we should blame for hampering the development of crypto currency scenario. Crypto currencies were made so people use them and have financial freedom instead of using centralized fiat currency which can be seized by the government whenever they want. But people are now using them as a form of investment/storage/long term asset storage which is actually sad.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

Why do some people just want to, while others are already actively earning in the Internet and at the same time have a good time? I know their secret! P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
Ethelbert Moore

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:31:49 AM

A really nice aspect about ICOs is that you will get a group of people that will actively try to promote your coin and subsequently start a community. If you head over to reddit or whatever social site you prefer, there is for every ICO out there a forum. Which is something great. People exchanging ideas and thoughts always leads to improvement, it is an ideal place to start for a newly founded tech company. Plus, there is undoubtedly the effect of free marketing.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:33:58 PM

indeed if we speculate ico is very promising, but the thing that often happens is when the coins registered in exchange then the price is not in accordance with the price ico or far below ico price. excessive bonuses are also not good and can potentially drop the price of his coins, compounded dump from the campaign participants.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:41:40 PM

A win-win situation? I hope you know how many ICOs rip off people.Most of them just vanishes away, leaving the investors in a vary bad situation.And when this happens, even the bounty hunters gets nothing, because those tokens are worth shit.
But their main motive is to raise enough funds, to get listed in an exchange.Once they get listed, they create a situation of pump-dump, earning even more (or ripping off people even more).
ICOs aren't great, unless they offer a new technology.
Lloyd Jacksok

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

Because it has about openness in opportunity to invest: Being open to anybody with a minimum amount of money and has access to internet, for that ICOs are great, and actually that have existed in projects like crowd sourcing platforms.
hoangyoyo

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

i don't things ICO a great. you can buy token with high risk. if you want have some money from token, why you don't join airdrop or bounty ?
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:53:36 AM

ICOs priority is to promote their token about their project that helps expand the cryptocurrency market. The idealism of decentralization and the open of blockchain technology is believed that it will offer a better solution. ICOs are really great and very helpful to our society.
I agree, and the opening of new projects does not pollute the market, but rather improves. Each comes up with its own approach and implementation that deducts a penny in the Treasury of experience for the entire cryptocurrency.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:56:58 AM

I like icos and the possibilities that an ico offers. But through all the scams, the ico market is broken.
Trusting an ico is really hard for me. Thanks to all the fraudsters out there.  Angry

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Aidan Martin

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:40:00 AM

It always comes down to money. Raising money for a start up is extremely hard. You need to pitch your product to people that never heard of the things you try to solve and on top of that, you want them to give you money. With ICOs you are targeting people around the world, that may (or may not) be technically well versed and hence are much easier to convince to invest in your product.
SteelPaladin48

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

It always comes down to money. Raising money for a start up is extremely hard. You need to pitch your product to people that never heard of the things you try to solve and on top of that, you want them to give you money. With ICOs you are targeting people around the world, that may (or may not) be technically well versed and hence are much easier to convince to invest in your product.

This is correct. But aside from money it always comes up to the concept of the project, the idea and its use-case. I support ICO's that could bring change or to improve what we already have, an ICO ( menlo.one )i'm following right now is about to create a scam-free ICO marketplace where everyone can participate with less worries about getting scammed.
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:55:59 PM

A careful and well analysis of ICOs could help investors get on board to the right startup.Many of the ICOs price their tokens modestly, allowing even small investors to participate in the sale, small investors have a chance to invest little money, and in the event that the underlying project does well, the investor reaps tremendous returns in the future.
van jones2594

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:13:06 PM

ICO is excellent when the investor benefits, namely: controlдштп the use of funds after the ICO, various transparency mechanisms can be used, such as escrow, an innovative way to raise capital, and many other benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: