Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS EOS  (Read 1129 times)
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

Me i still support eth because eos was full of hype, eth was still best compare to eos. Maybe now we see slow transaction in eth but i think they can find a way to solve it.

jlpabilonia

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

i dont think that EOS can kill ETH because most of the ICO use the ETH for the payment and transaction.. and i dont see other ICO use for EOS.. so for me ETH can't compare to Ethereum..
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:28:23 PM

I think Im going to make stashes of both, in the same quantities, but I'm still not sure about the capabilities of EOS.
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

I went poorly into the investigation of crafted by the EOS. Furthermore, now I can't help suspecting that after some time the EOS can contend with ETH and even outperform it later on.
PetroRoshenko

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

I went poorly into the investigation of crafted by the EOS. Furthermore, now I can't help suspecting that after some time the EOS can contend with ETH and even outperform it later on.
I do not dispute that that eos tekhnologi ether. But until the moment when everyone will do everything on eos is still far away. I think if this happens then it will not be before 2020.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

Personally, I prefer to choose ETH to hold investment rather than EOS, because ETH is the second coin on CMC and is the most common coin now.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:39:09 PM

ETH looks much more promising than EOS. I've heard that ETH developers are planning a lot of good events this year. I think this will cause a lot of growth.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

I dont compare any project with ethereum, they are just talking I think but we are seeing how eth is big and working hard, vitalik is very clever of course and their team is doing excellent things.
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

I like Ethereum and EOS the same! It seems to me these coins will be top-notch for a long time and will be very expensive in a year or 2 years. I recommend buying these coins
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:36:45 PM

I would choose EOS, this is low coin but high potential. Perhaps in the next few years EOS price will be equal to ETH now.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
yonnymen

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:11:25 PM

EOS is great but its not "better" than ETH. They both have advantages and disadvantages.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:13:03 PM

I think Im going to make stashes of both, in the same quantities, but I'm still not sure about the capabilities of EOS.

Especiallt if you are seeing how many drama has generated through create such a terrible governance and millions buggy code. I thought that it has lost all of the capability or even its credibility. Remember this time it looks very centralized compared with another project and the majority of eos shills called it as a future blockchain. lit looks so pathetic
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:09:44 PM

ETH is well-established and is still the top go to platform for launching new projects and Dapps. EOS has a big war chest of about $4 billion raised in its ICO so can be a strong competitor to ETH in future.
Billy550

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:44:41 PM

Eth
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

Both ETH and EOS is good for investing but I would like to suggest you pick the EOS because this is the tome for EOS and it's price variation is very little and not random like the Ethereum. If the price goes down you will not loose more but profit unlimited in the long term.
Btcmistress

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:47:41 PM

I am an EOs fan
SanyaCripto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:21:04 PM

I consciously prefer the EOS - a platform of new generation, which is the technical side of the platform exceeds ETH.
SoloMoney

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

Two of these crypto currencies are fighting for who will receive most of the crypto currency market. I think that the winner in this fight will be Ethereum, since EOS can not do anything that Ethereum could not.
hanzosum

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

In my opinion some projects are epic-terrific-awesome in despite of most of aimless "shit coins". Which are epic?

- Has own cross/side chain
- Has ability to be added other tokens into their sidechain
- Can be use a platform
- Like a container for other projects, ICOS etc.

All those are epic and futuristic&promising features that has no in BTC. However Ethereum, Omise(not sure), BitWhite, NEO and kind of altcoins has that ordered features for to be alive and survive in the future. My favorite ones Eth, Neo and BitWhite as yet.

Ethereum and EOS are competitive even EOS was born into ETH. After cross chain we can add EOS to upper list is which epic altcoins area. However EOS is not older or adult one yet to survive against to Ethereum or for comparing.

Time will show us how that versus gonna be, I'm curious too  Wink
suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

In my opinion some projects are epic-terrific-awesome in despite of most of aimless "shit coins". Which are epic?

- Has own cross/side chain
- Has ability to be added other tokens into their sidechain
- Can be use a platform
- Like a container for other projects, ICOS etc.

All those are epic and futuristic&promising features that has no in BTC. However Ethereum, Omise(not sure), BitWhite, NEO and kind of altcoins has that ordered features for to be alive and survive in the future. My favorite ones Eth, Neo and BitWhite as yet.

Ethereum and EOS are competitive even EOS was born into ETH. After cross chain we can add EOS to upper list is which epic altcoins area. However EOS is not older or adult one yet to survive against to Ethereum or for comparing.

Time will show us how that versus gonna be, I'm curious too  Wink

Interoperability is definitely a strong case for ICON, but the market will still have to decide if this is the biggest competitive advantage in the long run. Do you know any use cases for this? For me this is still quite abstract. EOS value propositiln of instant and free transactions is something much more tangiable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: