Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:41:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS EOS  (Read 1129 times)
DiceNDice

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:25:34 PM

Personally I believe in these coins! They make up most of my portfolio ! ETH of course more, but maybe the time will come when NEO will be ahead.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:46:57 PM

Recently, bitcointalk saw the most posts discussing EOS and ETH. EOS was born to challenge ETH. Do you agree with this statement? What are they fighting for? Technology or speed? Or is it the dominance of the cryptocurrency world? Friends, come here to talk about your thoughts and knowledge!

In the Alt-coin class, we've' often heard every coin juxtaposed with its predecessor coins and EOS is not the only coin that's said to be a challenger to ETH, because previously it also happened to other coins like NEO, ADA, XMR, LTC. But certainly, every coin has its own claim that their technology's faster than the previous coin. Meanwhile the market law cannot be controlled by the innovation they bring, everything will return to its users where they feel comfortable using it, so that's where they will exist and support it. I think ETH will remain as a coin that dominates Alt-Coin's market because ETH's ability to strengthen its reputation and performance has proven to be the best so far.

quandong

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

I think EOS can not compare to ETH because now EOS price is only $ 5 while ETH price is $ 210. If EOS want to overcome ETH, it will need a lot of investments and it's very difficult to do.

Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 430

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:44:28 AM

Although lately there have been many people talking about eos and there are even some ico who use eos wallets but I personally think eos will not be able to compete with eth because however technology and eth use are superior to eos.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:13:52 AM

Although lately there have been many people talking about eos and there are even some ico who use eos wallets but I personally think eos will not be able to compete with eth because however technology and eth use are superior to eos.
Can not be sure about this comparison. I think the EOS will be able to evolve a lot more because ETH is a new platform and the team that makes EOS a pioneer in technology. ETH is still the best technology in the world right now, but maybe it will end because EOS is showing strong growth recently.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:15:24 AM

seen from the price of ETH far superior to EOS, so what will make EOS beat ETH? now ETH is the second best Altcoin under Bitcoin and EOS is still far below it, I think it's difficult for other coins like EOS to be the second best Altcoin next year.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:04:02 AM

well, but for me, EOS is also a pretty good coin in developing at this time. the number of projects that try to support eos is one proof. although the development has not been so great, I think that in the future EOS will be able to compete with ETH.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:28:04 AM

Financially speaking, I think I would bet for EOS as the more profitable coin. I can't scale the speed and technology they are using to judge but on the financial side, since EOS is still developing, it's potential price action is expected because it isn't adapted by other projects yet but when that time comes, I think it's moon.
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

I see this platform has a lot in common, but there are so differences in the inherent methods in blockchain technology that no one can yet solve it. CMIW

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

EOS is a strong competitor to eth. i don't think this is a bad thing. the encryption market requires fierce competition. currently, ether is still the most popular ICO platform. whoever wins in the end, it is till too early to draw conclusions.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

Recently, bitcointalk saw the most posts discussing EOS and ETH. EOS was born to challenge ETH. Do you agree with this statement? What are they fighting for? Technology or speed? Or is it the dominance of the cryptocurrency world? Friends, come here to talk about your thoughts and knowledge!

a lot of people talk if eos is the next eth,, both are good altcoins with great features inside the platform
but i believe eos will never beat ethereum,, and eth will always become the best altcoins

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

Ethereum and also Eos, indeed these two coins are busy being discussed in this forum, if for me all altcoins are created to be able to compete in the market, even if Eos will be a competitor of Ethereum it can happen, even if I see Ethereum has more potential and high popularity, but in the crypto world anything can happen, and of course all altcoins are created to be able to develop better for the future, and all of them have their own goals.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: