Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS EOS  (Read 1129 times)
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:10:19 PM

I think the future of EOS will be able to surpass ETH about the market cap because now I see EOS is very potential, rates are increasing rapidly every day and predict June will go to the moon. EOS is a project based on Ethererum's smart contract technology, so the future potential of EOS is more potential than ETH regarding transaction speed.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:24:30 AM

I think its pretty crazy how they managed to raise of $4 Billion dollars and the mainnet or full source code wasn't released prior.

It goes to show how much money is being poured into Crypto in the last 2 years alone.

It was assumed that 2018 the ICOs wouldn't surpass 2017 but this week that figure was overtaken.

Its an interesting project but in my opinion it seems like it would work on "paper" but no idea if the network can actually work live with real transactions on the line. Right now its too early to tell.

I wish this project all the luck it can get however.
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 430

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:27:37 AM

I think EOS will be able to compete with ETH, and you probably know about ETH
and in specifications EOS: there is no clear platform and product,
The code is full of scandal because it was copied directly from Dan Larimer's previous project.
certainly does not guarantee its safety, and I prefer ETH for my investment security.
Thank your friends for the information you give me at least I know a little about the weaknesses of EOS and can re-think to buy and keep it and I still believe that Eth is the best altkoin at this time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:42:00 AM

EOS is far from ETH I would say, EOS have not proven anything yet. I find EOS a dangerous threat to ETH since it holds millions of Ether on their wallet capable of collapsing Eth price in the market. I wondered why this project gathered a lot of support and funding despite no product to show at all.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:01:11 AM

Recently, bitcointalk saw the most posts discussing EOS and ETH. EOS was born to challenge ETH. Do you agree with this statement? What are they fighting for? Technology or speed? Or is it the dominance of the cryptocurrency world? Friends, come here to talk about your thoughts and knowledge!

Yeah lol, world of smart contracts. Smart contracts is kinda a thing for the future because it required no Middleman, no 3rd parties. All you rely is on automation of technology
I haven't go through on the framework and structure of EOS yet.

However, i believe challenges is good especially in a new industry. You don't want one project to be the dominant and rule everything but multiple of it would make them wanted to improve themselves time by time
We can say that the major thing they are competing is
- Technology
- Scaling (Transaction Speed, Non Lag Network, High output during mass transaction)
- Adoption in other industry (Financial sector is one of the most look sector when it combines with Technology)
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

competitors for the sake of competitors continue to emerge and they are called as substitutes for ethereum, but in reality ethereum can not be defeated and still be the best altcoin.

BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

It's silly to compare EOS and Ethereum. Ethereum has no competition except NEO. EOS is an overrated drop in the cryptocurrency world.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

Recently, bitcointalk saw the most posts discussing EOS and ETH. EOS was born to challenge ETH. Do you agree with this statement? What are they fighting for? Technology or speed? Or is it the dominance of the cryptocurrency world? Friends, come here to talk about your thoughts and knowledge!

Yes I am also looking for the same answer. Well EOS have hell lot of funds for future development which can bring tough competition for all smart contract players in future only time will tell. But in ethereum platform when layer 2 plasma sharding will implement there will be no competitors will left to challenge ethereum. As of now tough competitor of ethereum is NEO platform only, which is bringing quality projects and don't have any case of scam projects till date.
dumiya

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

It's too early to compare EOS against ETH. When compared to ETH, the major issue that EOS trying to address is the scalability. However, ETH core developers are already working to address this issue. ETH has the first mover advantage and most of projects and start ups already chose ETH to build their apps and projects using ETH smart contracts. It's not that easy to compete with an established and recognized blockchain like ETH. Therefore, I think still the leader is ETH.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

It's too early to compare EOS against ETH. When compared to ETH, the major issue that EOS trying to address is the scalability. However, ETH core developers are already working to address this issue. ETH has the first mover advantage and most of projects and start ups already chose ETH to build their apps and projects using ETH smart contracts. It's not that easy to compete with an established and recognized blockchain like ETH. Therefore, I think still the leader is ETH.
It will be very useless to compare ethereum and EOS, and it's not too early. Ethereum has first and second layer to fix the scalability problem and then the increase the capability of ethereum block to process up to 1 millions transaction per second. EOS will become another useless and crap token soon. You can read through some articles

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

I do not think you can win this sane EOS. In the other, it will move in its own way, but ETH will be ahead.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

Short term hold would be probably good with EOS but when it comes to long term hold I would still prefer ETH over EOS. As long as people base their ICO on ETH No other platform can beat ETH.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:03:20 PM

EOS is the up and coming altcoin that is still small and a lot of people don't even know about it yet. they might have heard of it on bitcointalk or elsewhere but they don't have it yet. while there are still a lot of ETH bag holders who can see this potential in this new coin and start dumping their bags to buy EOS.
so there is a good chance that we can see a huge pump for EOS in near future while ETH gets dumped pretty hard.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

a difficult choice if looking at both have the same opportunities. investing in them is better. ethereum began increasing and even the EOS is also increasingly showed a positive development. the rivalry between the two is very good and even the ethereum surpassed the EOS will get if you don't have a good development.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:25:15 PM

I think blockchain wars are going to be there. Despite all the speculation about ETH vs EOS I believe there are other platforms that will give both of them a run for their money. Platforms like Seele and Matrix AI and Elastos are waiting in the wings with very competitive teams. I cannot predict the future only that there are more variables than we are accomodating right now
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

Eos is just someone's fomo, it cant pass ethereum or others, and I think that eos will be shitcoin at the future, maybe 6 months maybe 1 years later, this is my opinion of course.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

Because of EOS' growth, I think it can already beat Ethereum in just 8 months to 1 year. If you are going to look at its graph, it is not impossible that anytime soon, it can surpass Ethereum because of its project development and its team.

Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

Eos is trying to convince the crypto community that they are a better blockchain technology than ETH, but it is not easy to do so because ETH has proven itself to be the number one altcoin and many of the ICO projects are using ETH as their preparable contract, maybe for the years to come and ETH will stop to improve their technology, there is a possibility.
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

I don't think EOS can compete with ETH at all. There is a hype about EOS but in pratic I don't see any reason for new projects to choose EOS over ETH smart contract system. If one can challenge ETH that would be NEO, not EOS.
Yeah, I agree with you. EOS is not ready to challenge ETH. Some people are talking about EOS, too early to talk about it. Maybe NEO will do it in the future because NEO has its own space for it
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:44:42 PM

Ethereum and eos are very great altcoins but ethereum is very far from eos because it has smart contract and many project. For now, eos can't beat ethereum, but we will see in the future if eos can surpass ethereum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: