Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Altcoin  (Read 33278 times)
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:28:28 PM

Besides the Ethererum crypto, you can refer to the cryptos in the top 5 markets under Coinmarketcap such as BCH, EOS, Ripple, LTC. These are the current cryptos that attract the most investors based on the market cap. High capacity in the future it will become more popular, and people will invest in these cryptos as a trend, and then the exchange rate will go to the moon.

svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

Unfortunately, in a market that we are now observing, it makes no sense to invest in something ... we need to wait for the end of the bearish trend and there already invest
I would advise such projects as Universa, Tron, Ziliqa, EOS

dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:16:58 AM

There are some good Altcoin besides Eth, they are Waves, Etc and Ltc. All three of Altcoin can accompany Eth as Altcoin with great potential to generate big profits. Altcoin apart from that I think can not be made a promising investment.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:25:55 AM

According to me below are the huge potential Altcoins after my research on these coins. Project, team are strong for these Altcoins.
IOTA
Cadano
QTUM
Waves
IOST
NEO
LITECOIN
EOS
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:29:27 AM

Look for new blockchains like NKN, Pchain, Seele, QuarkChain - they can be Etherium's killers and make x100 in near future, DYOR!
Bitcoin is indeed the king of coins but for Altcoin, it also plays an important role in advancing Cryptocurrency market and making it increasing and reliable. this is the potential of Altcoin as a coin that very able to be relied upon and become a coin of pride. so Altcoins like Ripple, Ethereum, and EOS are potential coins to support Cryptocurrency market progress.
the development is not only happening to Bitcoin alone because Altcoin too has the potential to continue to grow and so the benefits for Altcoin and Bitcoin in terms of price can also be helped to increase. so it would be very advantageous to have a potentially high earning coin in the future.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:36:35 AM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

First of all it's good that you started your investment by asking it here. Because many times people just go and try to hit the bulls eye with no reasons.

For me I have covered my portfolio with strong coins like ETH, XRP, NEO and most recently got involved with an EOS project.

For new comers it can be hard to invest huge money on coins costly like them. So I will always suggest you to invest in some altcoins with undervalued market but with potential out of the box. They include IOST, REMME, SCL and JNT. I think that is enough to sustain the whole portfolio at the start.
Siberian Husky

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:42:56 AM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
I suggest investing in EOS or NEO these two coins have sophisticated technology that will make these two coins bigger in the future, I see the development of these two coins is very good so suitable for investment.
copypaste

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:33:09 AM

I suggest investing in EOS or NEO these two coins have sophisticated technology that will make these two coins bigger in the future, I see the development of these two coins is very good so suitable for investment.
yes, I agree with you that both coins are valuable coins in the future, EOS and NEO have a huge support community in the market so I'm sure the future of these two coins is very bright.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:41:12 AM

Look for less riskier projects, those who have been around for quite sometime and with continues development. Coinmarketcap is a good start to check solid projects.
derihendra

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:52:06 AM

if you invest in good altcoins, buy these altcoins:
1. stellar lumens
2. cardano
3. ripple
4. nem
5. eos

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:32:44 AM

I think you can check out Coinmarketcap. Where there are lots of lucrative coins and look for improvements to their usage in the near future. I suggest you select some coins that I think are excellent: Ripple, Ethereum, and EOS are potential coins to support Cryptocurrency market progress. You can buy the coins.

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:58:30 AM

I have an EOS, ripple, and stellar aside from ethereum which I use for investment. Maybe the others a lot of power but also the focus to three altcoins. for the long term, I'm sure its movement will be good and the results will be great. try first if possible you analysis suitable to invest in it.
nasu15

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:01:40 AM

if I have my adb tokens in MEW, do I need to make any additional steps to get the airdrop? Do I need to add anything?

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:31:44 AM

I will suggest you start looking for XRP and EOS as vital investment this year. The fact is they are on the verge of development which is now taking perfect shape. Surely this can also be understood from the current hype on the forum about EOS and XRP. Even this thread itself is making more than enough suggestion about the EOS which tells us the reality of whole thing. XRP is now entering the real world application on large scales and thus could be great achievement for it this year and in terms of crypto it can be outburst for it. ;-)
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:35:30 AM

there are many options in altcoin investment. you can refer marketcap to see potentially altcoin and analyze it. the wise choice is on the top ranking altcoin. ripples, eos, neo are crypto that are often discussed at this time. maybe you can check it out
Ashiiq82

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:43:22 AM

I'd recommend you to do your own research but from my end, I'll say qkc, EOS & there are also so many promising new coins.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:00:15 AM

Look for new blockchains like NKN, Pchain, Seele, QuarkChain - they can be Etherium's killers and make x100 in near future, DYOR!

I think those who altcoins who claimed as eth's killer are already complete failure because they are just concepts that still needs proof. I would suggest Vechain, Wanchain and Utrust for a real x100 in few years.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:24:14 AM

Altcoins have good potential as they are cheaper and technologically advanced. Some of them are
1-STEEM- It has zero fees and 3 seconds transaction time, definitely very promising.
2-ARK- It has 8 secs transaction time and allows staking which means tou can generate more coins.
3-IOTA- It does not use blockchain like other coins and uses public ledger called tangle.It has come a long way!
4-ETHEREUM- It has risen to be the top altcoin, it introduced its own ethereum network, others can create their own tokens based on it.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:30:49 AM

I think those who altcoins who claimed as eth's killer are already complete failure because they are just concepts that still needs proof. I would suggest Vechain, Wanchain and Utrust for a real x100 in few years.
After the discovery of btc there are some altcoin like Eth, Monero which is the best altcoin among them based on smart facilities and idea in the market so eth has good future also profitable et investment.
buivanquan22

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

Investing in Altcoin can be profitable. Aside from ETH, I highly recommend you to consider TRX or EOS. These are potentially huge coins, and the price is still pretty low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: