Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Altcoin  (Read 33278 times)
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:05:51 PM

For me the potiencial altcoin is ethereum because ethereum is trusted coin in proven it is good to buy for now and hold for the longterm. This coin is for the longterm trade and your key to profit is patience and dont panic sell if you hold your altcoins because if you hold a right you better apportunity comes to you.
anth36jian

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

Altcoins with potential for me are EOS and MONERO, I believe in their success and development for the future that could make me sure about my work.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

Have you guys heard of Tapcoin? They run hospitality/advertising and branding coin that provides real world use--cases of crypto down to basic stuff. You can purchase drinks,food or pay your hotel bills with the coin. Ithink they're okay.

Yeah, i've heard of Tapcoin by Hooch and I actually downloaded the app. It is an interesting platform considering that they pay their users for their data and also reward them using the coin. it also enables their users to get access to celebrity hosted events, discounts at the over 100,000 hotels partnered with them and free drinks. It is a coin that will definitely be used by people almost everyday and therefore worth checking out.

Altcoin has the potential to be able to continue to grow produce such a high value in the future to generate more profit.
so a State of increasing Altcoin is capable of making more profit, making it the major coin.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

I think investing in xrp can be used as a place of income every time because with the help of relatively fast price movements traders must be able to understand the graph carefully so as not to experience losses and that's where they tend to be excited when they try to invest.

It must be done and meticulous to see when prices will rise and will fall again because it makes you gain profits or even make a loss.
Wibizza

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

the potential for altcoin with high price increases, which is likely to be a very drastic price increase until the end of 2018. like the cryptocurrency that will boom is Ethereum saw a big jump last year as it grew more than 13,000% in value making it a phenomenal investment choice for fans cryptocurrency.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

The potential is really very large, because today, many people are beginning to try to really invest in Altcoins, because today altcoins is an area that quickly accumulates capitalization, the world will obviously be different, I am sure.
Simu111

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
your interest is sounds good but one think that your money is to be totally rest then you can invest here otherwise not. you can choose EOS coin for investing because its so potential in future. it has own blockchain technology & now it will support as a platform not only that it launce their mainnet as well.
KodyAaron

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
These are:-

ETH
IOTA
EOS
ECC
NEO
NEM
WAVES
TRON
Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

Only  Ripple ! Invest in your money and there will be a profit. When no one knows. And how much it will bring you profit is also unknown
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

I will keep these coins. In my opinion, these coins are the very potential and the stable price for the long term.

(EOS, XLM, NEO)
aggeyysido

Activity: 112

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:26:08 PM

To offer a variety of cryptocurrencies and say that they have a large or endless potential would be foolish. We can offer cryptocurrencies and suggest risks inherent in investing. I really like IOTA and Cardano.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:29:47 PM

I will keep these coins. In my opinion, these coins are the very potential and the stable price for the long term.

(EOS, XLM, NEO)
each coin had a huge potential for experiencing developments that continue to rise. with its ability to keep increasing profits by being able to count on it as a coin. as with any Altcoin that have many enthusiasts that increase its potential to continue to grow in the future.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:17:39 AM

When we all see suggestions and also some other people's opinions about potential altcoins, sometimes there we will be difficult to choose. Because everyone has their choice according to their point of view or prediction. After I thought about it, it would be better to choose Altcoin according to our own wishes and plans. Embarrassed
gaslyant

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:31:46 AM

I suggest you two projects. First is LOC, they are basically crypto version of Airbnb with their own upcoming chain. The team is smart about every decision and there is a core community support around the project. It has a very low market cap so I think it's a good one to grab. I don't think the price will drop because they made important announcements. Other one didn't have an ICO yet so a good chance to get some bonuses, it's Engineer.ai. They are a build on demand tech company, building apps and etc. for a much cheaper price and faster than the competitors. Blockchain has a real purpose in the platform.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:38:20 AM

(EOS, XLM, NEO)
each coin had a huge potential for experiencing developments that continue to rise. with its ability to keep increasing profits by being able to count on it as a coin. as with any Altcoin that have many enthusiasts that increase its potential to continue to grow in the future.

All have hope for good in the future and you only need to research more correctly that which tokens will survive to be good.
Digicoinz

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

In the bear market is very difficult to talk about the potential of altcoins. I think the best idea is not to buy new altcoins but to keep your investment in Ethereum.

Your thoughts are quite good, but I think you should invest more instead of just keeping your ETH to be able to disperse the risk, ETH now is quite good so if you are holding or should trust it.

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

Now lot of potential altcoins have market more than btc and eth. So but now we cant predict whats the thats coins because this bad market condition. Anyway i now invested following altcoins for longterms.
Neo
Eos
Xrp
Dan
CCL

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

You can invest some blockchain projects. These times blockchain projects can be very profitable like seele quarkchain matrixchain etc. You can choose one of them and you can invest some money. But you need to wait some time you know these are new and young projects. Team need to develope their projects more and more in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:56:26 AM

Ethereum has probably the best potential. It can become the market leader in several years. As for the other altcoins I believe in these are Tron, IOTA, Lisk, Cardano, Komodo, NEO, Ontology, Gladius, and Qtum.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 11:28:54 AM

In my opinion, one of the most promising altcoins is ZRX. 0x is a Protocol that facilitates the exchange of ERC20 tokens. I think that the emerging trend to launch decentralized trading platforms and the merger of two markets: stock and cryptocurrency will need the ZRX token.  Since any assets can be represented as tokens and the purpose of the Protocol is 0x, it is efficient to use any Ethereum tokens.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: