Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:42:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Altcoin  (Read 33278 times)
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:30:03 AM

there are still a lot of good Altcoin and it depends on each person's taste, sometimes what we think is good and according to others is not.
I think Ripple and EOS coins are good and he can provide benefits, but before you believe you can find out more in detail.
other people can only suggest and decisions within you, so choose what you think is best, hopefully it can be profitable.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 12:48:41 AM

ethereum is good, ripple is also potential, there are other alternatives, cardano and stellar. if you have enough capital, it's not wrong to buy all of the four altcoins.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:56:39 AM

For me EOS and ethereum is the best choice in this part. Because price of EOS and Ethereum is very cheap and i think the price will grow again  but you must be patience for it. If you want to invest in ALTcoin i suggest you to be smart and think a lot before you invest your money.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:07:23 AM

Eos, ripple, neo I think the three altcoins are also good for investment, they are well developed, if you are sure, try to invest in the three coins, because I also believe that the coins you invest will give you a profit for the future later, be patient for good results

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 02:09:19 AM

maybe a lot of people say ADA is a great project that can rival and surpass ethereum, but I am more interested in ONTology and also I have the advantage of being an ONT holder because I can get ONG from staking and bonuses from dev.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:42:57 AM

For market conditions like now, I believe more to invest in the 10 best coins. If outside, I think it's riskier. And good coins, in my opinion, are XRP, EOS, and NEO. I think the coin is worth buying because it has very good development.

bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:07:42 AM

For now, the market is still in a state of collapse and trading is very difficult to generate profits. But you don't give up and you can also start investing in coins that have potential. And good coins to invest in my opinion are Bitcoin, XRP, Ethereum, NEO, EOS, and BCH.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:22:48 AM

Altcoin has a huge potential for investment. even though there aren't many altcoins that have increased prices, but when we are smart in choosing the right Altcoin then we can get a big profit. good analysis by paying attention to many aspects that exist, see how the Coin will circulate, see who the team joins and what steps dev to be able to make a change in the future. don't be afraid to make decisions because when we just stay quiet we won't get anything.
Tianna

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:35:43 AM

For me, I would suggest Ethereum, Neo, Eos.... These coins are potential ones and now that their prices are very low, you can buy because once the market is stable, its certain that the prices will increase.
Pithaxz

Activity: 453
Merit: 2

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:42:19 AM

ethereum is good for investment and there is a lot of support from the public, besides that I suggest you invest in EOS altcoin. Why? because EOS has started to appear to be developing, many of them adopted the platform for the ico project, this is a good opportunity for you to buy EOS on the other hand I believe that EOS has a bright future.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
treatWy

Merit: 5

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:48:58 AM

I think you can try to consider Parkq ICO.
Short term and long term investment could be fit to PARKQ.
Search this project and find some good and reliable sources.
Give some time and this ICO will travel into moon.
Anyway, if you would visit hopefully it catch your interest....

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:54:12 AM

Ethereum has probably the best potential. It can become the market leader in several years. As for the other altcoins I believe in these are Tron, IOTA, Lisk, Cardano, Komodo, NEO, Ontology, Gladius, and Qtum.

I acknowledge that Ethereum is very good, has a lot of potential and will have a very good price in the future, but I am fully convinced that ETH is not the best. New Bitcoin leads in the best currency issue, the most potential and the largest price  Wink

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:00:35 AM

For me EOS and ethereum is the best choice in this part. Because price of EOS and Ethereum is very cheap and i think the price will grow again  but you must be patience for it. If you want to invest in ALTcoin i suggest you to be smart and think a lot before you invest your money.

That's right, I just focused on a few big coins on the coinmarketcap today. In addition, it is the coin blockchain, as well as some of the other major blockchain projects like ADA, ICON, NEO and many other projects.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:02:52 AM

for me, finding best altcoin today is very hard to know when their rising stage, but i recommend to pick and hold some of my faves NEO,ETH ofcourse, EOS, TIO and ANTOLOGY. those my picks are really high risk also to invest it needs a lot of patience and risk is always around.
memecoin

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:16:12 AM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

I am different from you that buying altcoin with just Ethereum is enough for us to earn a lot of great benefits, because it is very hot to ask for low prices and high potential for future price increases, I think you just buy all you have  Huh Roll Eyes

Am I spamming? Report me!
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:44:08 AM

In the bear market is very difficult to talk about the potential of altcoins. I think the best idea is not to buy new altcoins but to keep your investment in Ethereum.

Your thoughts are quite good, but I think you should invest more instead of just keeping your ETH to be able to disperse the risk, ETH now is quite good so if you are holding or should trust it.

Yes, buy as much Ethereum as possible because it will not disappoint you in the future. I trust it very much and choose to buy it with all my money, be assertive to get better results with more profits  Grin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:45:20 AM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

I am different from you that buying altcoin with just Ethereum is enough for us to earn a lot of great benefits, because it is very hot to ask for low prices and high potential for future price increases, I think you just buy all you have  Huh Roll Eyes
people's opinions are different so you need to think repeatedly about choosing a good Altcoin.

You receive suggestions from everyone, then you find the truth to understand about Altcoinya, after that you determine the choices that you think are good and can be profitable in the future. each coin have advantages and disadvantages, so that people are different in choosing and it depends on taste.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:56:39 AM

Now lot of potential altcoins have market more than btc and eth. So but now we cant predict whats the thats coins because this bad market condition. Anyway i now invested following altcoins for longterms.
Neo
Eos
Xrp
Dan
CCL

I disagree with your opinion that there are more potential currencies than two types of money, Bitcoin and Ethereum, I can be sure of that. These two currencies are always the most potential currencies of crypto and in the near future will likely increase prices first  Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:27:19 PM

I disagree with your opinion that there are more potential currencies than two types of money, Bitcoin and Ethereum, I can be sure of that. These two currencies are always the most potential currencies of crypto and in the near future will likely increase prices first  Grin
yeah, i also agree with you.
there are no coins better than bitcoin and ethereum for long-term investments. there are indeed several other choices apart from the two coins, namely coins which are ranked 1 to 10 in the coinmarketcap list.

Nyewbot

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

https://www.devilsdragon.com/

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:30:08 PM

I think the potential altcoin for long-term investment is ethereum and ripple. But I prefer ethereum for long-term investment. Because in my opinion, ethereum is currently one of the best altcoins with the community and technology it has. However, besides ethereum, we can also see cmc at least top 5 coins.

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: