Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:30:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Altcoin  (Read 33278 times)
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:34:47 PM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
Now lot of potential altcoins have market more than btc and eth. So but now we cant predict whats the thats coins because this bad market condition. Anyway i now invested following altcoins for longterms.
Neo
Eos
Xrp
Dan
CCL

I disagree with your opinion that there are more potential currencies than two types of money, Bitcoin and Ethereum, I can be sure of that. These two currencies are always the most potential currencies of crypto and in the near future will likely increase prices first  Grin

Better to look for top 10 cryptocurrencies.  At the end profit is exepected after bull run.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:08:12 PM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
Yes, now in this market a lot of good coins that can grow , I think you can take the whole top 10, I think the next bullish trend, they can grow very well !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:15:28 PM

There are lots of coins with potential these days. Some of them are IOST, EOS and XRP. I believe that these has a bigger potential in the future only if we are aware about their capabilities to rise it's value in the future. Buying at the moment would be a better advantage for the most of us. It is better that we'll know more about the coins that we are going to buy.
getrichquack

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Need money

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:25:22 PM

Quite a lot of options in the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap. I look forward to EOS.

goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:27:42 PM

As for me, some projects have a lot of potential. It seems to me that these projects can really positively affect the lives of people in general.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:30:16 PM

In my opinion, you should choose a few coins from the 20 largest market capitalized coins. ADA, EOS and XLM seems to be a good choice.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:38:05 PM

Many altcoins have potential. I am watching a competitor of the ethereum - Cardano. I am also interested in the project that creates a platform for providing cloud computing - iEx.ec.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:33:05 PM

Everyone has choices and reasons for each. So in my opinion, it is better for you to observe and do your own analysis of some coins that you think are potentially or have a great opportunity to give you an advantage. It's not wrong to ask for the opinions of others, but don't just follow what others say, observe first whether the suggested coins have the potential according to what you want or not.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:37:44 PM

EOS, OMG, ADA, Ripple and Waves. I think these coins have potential. If you invest, you should invest in them, but for now you need to wait for the market to fall even lower.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:50:07 PM

Everyone has choices and reasons for each. So in my opinion, it is better for you to observe and do your own analysis of some coins that you think are potentially or have a great opportunity to give you an advantage. It's not wrong to ask for the opinions of others, but don't just follow what others say, observe first whether the suggested coins have the potential according to what you want or not.

For me, the main factors are the reliability of cryptocurrency and its liquidity. Basically, I only invest in the TOP 50 coins in the cryptocurrency market.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:50:46 PM

Great potential is in Stellar, EOS, NEO.
All of them are analogues for Ethereum and they have prospects to fight for a part of new projects.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:28:56 AM

For market conditions like now, I believe more to invest in the 10 best coins. If outside, I think it's riskier. And good coins, in my opinion, are XRP, EOS, and NEO. I think the coin is worth buying because it has very good development.

I would widen the list of the best potential cryptocurrencies. As for me, those ones, which are in the top-100, are also very cool. For instance, I trust Ontology, OmiseGO, VeChain, Eidoo, and some other
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:45:02 AM

I am currently looking also for that Altcoins to invest with my saving that I use to save last few months and I think it is enough to make it more chance to get a better profit. As I noticed the currency that I want to invest is EOS and Ripple that I am sure that has a great potential in growth of my investments.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:53:13 AM

Honestly your question is very hard to answer because non of us can actually predicts what is going to happen tomorrow. Cryptoworld is 95% speculation and 5% luck. But anyway doing our own research is still the best we could do to at least lessen the risk. Me i am very positive to invest now with GRIN coin, it is a new coin which has a promising use cases and great people behind it.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:08:49 AM

Well there are many coins out there but i will recommend only one for you which is CHT. For more I think you should do your own checks and research and you will the worth of your investment.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 10:18:51 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 10:32:04 AM by Westinhome

They are to many good altcoins now and we dont know of which of them are better to invest. But we should need to be careful sometimes because they are to many altcoins are going to be a ahitcoins so that we need to smart always.
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:41:49 AM

there are have many altcoins for you invest but i prefer with ripple, monero and eos, this is top altcoins and what i think will giving profit, and the best time to buy and hold it when its prices is cheap

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:46:13 AM

There are a lot of altcoins in market. This is a good time to invest in it. When market position is improve they gives huge profits. According to me monero, litecoin & Neo etc all are best coins and provides huge potential.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:50:15 AM

the most wanted coin with the potential is xrp because it really is the potential of this coin so until now I hold my wallet and know how many holders xrp and many also buy xrp so I hold it just so many year because it knows that there is a future for the beauty of xrp that is acceptable to banks in different countries so for good buy it will hold the bitcoin increase sure I will be high price xrp and be xrp top 2 also in coinmarket and lots of people know why xrp is top 2 in coinmarket because of the demand for this coin and to buy xrp so the price of xrp has increased.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:55:07 AM

There are some references that you can make a good reference if you are going to invest in altcoin, one of which you can see at https://coinmarketcap.com/
there you will see a very good altcoin ranking that you can make an investment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: