Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold?  (Read 5856 times)
jmix2018

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:24:07 AM

Yeah especialy that  ICOs or bounty campaign has the big rate to be suucess in there presale and private i would be blast up tokens!! That token they give us in bounty campaign its tradable in the market it cannot be sell!! just in exchange to ethereum coin or bitcoin by pieces of tokens you have!! and if they need support to you then paricipate them to get in then in the list of exchanger!!
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:39:47 AM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

so far after December it seems that all the bounty campaigns failed to properly list their tokens on time due to some reasons but I find it as a pattern since more and more people have been noticing it too. Its either the tokens are not listed or they would not give the rewards as they describe it.

Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:40:50 AM

In 70-75% of the projects in which I participated, there were no problems with the sale of coins. Some went to the stock exchange, continue to work on the project, but the price goes down.
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:56:41 AM

I think 70% of all bounties are either scammers or don't care about listings on exchanges
thecoldnhotx

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:57:39 AM

I think 70% of all bounties are either scammers or don't care about listings on exchanges
They are paying people for their task. I am not sure what's wrong about that.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:58:31 AM

In 70-75% of the projects in which I participated, there were no problems with the sale of coins. Some went to the stock exchange, continue to work on the project, but the price goes down.
Price reduction is a natural thing in the cryptocurrency chart, now we can see if the coins on the exchange will definitely increase so that with 75% of the coins you follow if the hagra is stable you will get a lot of profit.
Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:08:43 AM

Every ICO have listing on exchanges on their roadmap. If they dont promise that, they wouldnt have any investors, cos we are all more interested in fast earning and speculations instead on projects.

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
Luntop

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:11:13 AM

Unfortunately, most of the projects do not go to large exchanges, so you need to choose the best projects
cheese_x

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:11:53 AM

what is the feeling of speculators putting their cash in ICO, on the off chance that they can not offer their tokens on the trade? On the off chance that you examine this inquiry, you will discover that there are diverse sorts of tokens. On the off chance that the task coordinators say that the token does not show up on the trade, don't put resources into this venture.
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:18:58 AM

Projects that don't prioritize listing are shitcoin. What's the use of their products but the tokens cannot be bought or traded. how to get their tokens to run their products if they are not listing on the exchange? They are fraudsters who make ICOs only to take ETH or BTC from investors and use it for themselves

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

Projects that don't prioritize listing are shitcoin. What's the use of their products but the tokens cannot be bought or traded. how to get their tokens to run their products if they are not listing on the exchange? They are fraudsters who make ICOs only to take ETH or BTC from investors and use it for themselves
lupakanlah ico project like that. If there is no trading on exchanges the same scam. We must be more careful to choose a project that really pay. not only raise funds from investors only.

Gragal

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:31:21 AM

not all gift tokens can be sold, because many token coins are not sold in the trading market and now there are many SCAM tokens, now there are a lot of SCAM coins, if the first token coin can all be sold, now many coin tokens are SCAM.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

All bounty token can not be sold some project dont care of listing but they distribute token and won't list on any exchange, someone has to go through this in crypto

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
You can still sell your token if the token is allowed to trade. But if you can not trade, that is because your token is not listed on any trading platform or the ICO project is fraudulent. That's the only reason and I think you've been cheated.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:47:12 AM

No project team will not like to get listed on exchange except the project is aimed at scamming people in the first place. And some at the middle of the project get discouraged and they leave the project uncompleted.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

Depending on the token that we have sold or not, many tokens are very low priced. We can see that many notices can not be traded after the ICO project ends.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:19:41 AM

According to full research it is found that about only 8%+ ICOs are listing Thier token to trade and rest of them 92% approx are only enter in the cryptocurrency market to steal money of the people .
Here a simple example for me is of the KYC.legal , at the time of the running of the KYC.legal ICO , a big hype was going on in the cryptocurrency market and that was telling clearly that it will be a successful ICO , but even after the big amount of the Investment , the team of KYC scammed us .
Since coin of KYC token is launched at a exchange , but there is no volume ( not even a single trade taken place ) , so clearly they are doing work but only to show that what they said and what they are doing .
Here it will be more better that a new centralised system should be made by the leading people in the cryptocurrency field , who can reserve and control the amount of money of the ICO , until the coin get launched at the exchange .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Arrbuz

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

In 80% of cases, the bounty does not make a listing on a large exchange . They are either added to little-known exchanges, or in all not added anywhere
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

Depending on the token that we have sold or not, many tokens are very low priced. We can see that many notices can not be traded after the ICO project ends.

Many projects wait for the bull market before they start putting their tokens on the exchange, which is to avoid their tokens much lower than the ICO. Also if it is a good project, I will not sell the token to be rewarded
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

No.

Not every ICO project will succeed. ICO projects need to capture SoftCap values so that you can make money from tokens.

Good advertising, quality team, quality road map.
These are necessary if ICO projects want to enter the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: