Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:54:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold?  (Read 5856 times)
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

Yeah, not all bounty tokens can be trade-able. There are some reasons for this condition. First reason, It may be not listed on some exchanges yet. The second reason, the bounty tokens still have no prices on market. The last reason, the tokens are from scam projects. I think these reasons to make the tokens can not be sold. That's based on my experiences so far. 

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:14:03 AM

All of bounty token reward could we sale base on how the ico team and owner are working, many ico after ended of selling they will try for listing their coin at potential exchange for making their coin price on the top, we can sell with higher price of bounty token reward.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:16:36 AM

Not all the bounty token can be sold, I believe that not all bounty tokens has a value after the bounty campaign some other token has no exchange yet and we patiently waiting for it. Some other bounty are also an exit scam and we cannot really earn and that was really worst after so many sleepless night and hard work in the middle of the cold night we earn nothing. Bounty hunting is also depend in our luck and our talent to find a good bounty because there are really a lot of scammer on crypto feild today.
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:22:40 AM

if you are going to engage in participation in bounty campaigns, then you should be prepared for the fact that 30-40% of kamaniya pay the fees and the rest either simply don’t go to the stock exchange or even don’t give their coins at all

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:34:47 AM

All of bounty token reward could we sale base on how the ico team and owner are working, many ico after ended of selling they will try for listing their coin at potential exchange for making their coin price on the top, we can sell with higher price of bounty token reward.
yeah, indeed it would be very lucky if we were on the right project.
we can directly sell tokens resulting from bounty when the project team succeeds in entering their tokens into the market they have provided.

but if their project has the potential to come in the future, i think you should not rush to sell it. because it could be in the future the results you get will be doubled.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 12:58:04 AM

Apparently, yes. Because when the tokens, especially erc20 tokens, when they are unlocked they can be traded in the DEX exchanges like forkdelta and etherdelta. Even without further official exchange. That is why also the token price even when the token has no official exchange yet it is way more below ico price.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:02:25 AM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
You can check in my wallet, lots of tokens that can't be recovered when entering Exchange.
Either because the development team doesn't care or the buyer isn't there, but the proof is that a lot of tokens in my wallet are buried.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:29:39 AM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

the team maybe care about listing, but the team is waiting for the right time to listing because the market price is down and if the team listing their coins into the market at this time they are afraid the price will drop very much or maybe the team want to make their project run first so that when the team make listing of the coin then the price not down because the project is already running.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:36:30 AM

50/50 based on my experience. Some projects delay listing to protect the value of the tokens/coins for the betterment of community.
They also continue with project development.

And it's true that not all bounty tokens can be sold even after the tokens or ICO have been completed after 3+ months.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:49:41 AM

I don't think all the results of the bounty campaign can be sold but there are also direct ones that can be sold, even if there are those who cannot be sold, it takes a long time to be able to sell them, all depends on the respective project rules

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:59:43 AM

I've never encountered a project that really dont care about listing, they care about listing because they want to liquidate their token and also to sale their tokens. However, I've encountered many projects that dont want to pay for listing fee cause they want to spend their funds on the development of their project. That's is why they pick free listing decentralized exchanges like forkdelta and etherdelta just to satisfy their investors.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:05:10 AM

pretty much ignore it even to this day. but for a big project then they will be serious and go to the list of immediately even when the ICO is said to be complete. but when the met project small or do not have a clear goal direction then it will certainly long enough to have a list. This is often found on the airdrop result token even up to a year cannot be bought and sold.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:04:23 AM

50/50 based on my experience. Some projects delay listing to protect the value of the tokens/coins for the betterment of community.
They also continue with project development.

And it's true that not all bounty tokens can be sold even after the tokens or ICO have been completed after 3+ months.
I also experienced the same thing where the tokens I got could not be sold, even from all the tokens that I have more that cannot be sold.
and each team has their own strategy for developing their coins including focusing more on their projects than thinking about the market for their coins because if the project runs smoothly they can be listed on a large market.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

Bounty tokens can only be sold , if this bounty tokens are registered or listed in any trading sites and will have an exchanges , but if there are no exchanges and it is not listed or registered in the various trading sites ,so this bounty tokens will not be sold because thete is no value.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

Only a portion of the many tokens that I have had to take part in the bounty, and that is all just a bounty that has started very long,very different from tokens which only get it short..

Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:40:53 AM

I think all the bounty tokens that we get from different bounty campaigns can be sold because it is our earnings, but there are some bounty tokens that have a small price value so they can sold it by a very low amount.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:47:07 AM

Unfortunately, not all the Bounty tokens are being listed on exchanges. Basing on my experience, I would say that about 30% of tokens are tradeable, while the other 70% are generally useless.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

In order to reflect its value, the cryptocurrency issued by the ICO project will definitely arrange for listing transactions, but only the uncertainty of time.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

Tokens usually always transferable, but cost of them can be zero.
Most of ico fails and dont hit the exchange, you can try sold this tokens on dec etherdelta exchange

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

Not all tokens are listed on the stock and can be sold. This is because they are made to commit fraud and they do not have an intelligent development team. If a token can be entered in an exchange and can be sold, this is the hard work of the team that keeps trying to keep this coin growing and growing.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: