Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold?  (Read 5856 times)
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:56:13 AM

Definitely Yes , you can sell all your bounty token if only those token are listed on a exchange so you can sell them

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

There could be 2 situation when team dont care about exchange as they work hard on project so dont hurry about exchange i think its good and there others hurry up and do it but without any progress on project ,then afther listing it will pump and dump.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Happy Miner

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:34:22 AM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
Yes, many projects do not care about adding their tokens to exchanges. Therefore, they can be sold only by direct transfer to another person. But the cost of such coins is very low.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

There are so many bounty tokens I hold today most of this is a scam and no exchanger releases for their tokens paid I think there are still many ico scams right now even though you've got tokens that are useless.

farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:15:43 PM

More than 30 percent of my tokens which I earn on the bounty I didn't can't sell because they didn't list on exchanges, and some projects was scam
Agree. If the coins are not sellable it may mean the ICO was a scam. I hope that the coins will hit the exchanges and the team just waits for better times, but it's a slim chance.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:01:31 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

Not every bounty rewards can be sold in every exchange. Some find the tokens at the rarest exchanges and not in the most common ones around. I think it will be listed eventually, but it will take some time because not all exchanges pick the best token out there to be sold immediately.

samuelmanta

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:20:08 AM

I still have some coins piling up in my wallet, not all tokens from the bounty cannot be sold because there is no market to exchange them. I do not know the procedures needed to launch tokens to the market so that many tokens are left behind or indeed the project does not work successfully. Even if you sell it on a centralized market, the price will be very cheap compared to ICO prices. I think if this happens, it can be said that the project you are following is a scam.
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:27:15 AM

Not every bounty rewards can be sold in every exchange. Some find the tokens at the rarest exchanges and not in the most common ones around. I think it will be listed eventually, but it will take some time because not all exchanges pick the best token out there to be sold immediately.
and other reason is developer team lock this token that allocated for bounty hunter to avoid massive dumping.for example online.io floggmall and svd now lock their token.they worry about it in order to give protection to investors.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:31:21 AM

I still have some coins piling up in my wallet, not all tokens from the bounty cannot be sold because there is no market to exchange them. I do not know the procedures needed to launch tokens to the market so that many tokens are left behind or indeed the project does not work successfully. Even if you sell it on a centralized market, the price will be very cheap compared to ICO prices. I think if this happens, it can be said that the project you are following is a scam.
Yes, most of them will be like that, only a few have decent prices on the market. Actually all the tokens that can be sold but most of them do not have a decent price, so by being forced the tokens will only accumulate on your wallet.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:44:02 AM

Of course it can't be sold if it's not registered in the market. Until now I have around 3 types of tokens that cannot be sold because the developer token doesn't care about the project. I deeply regret this because it is very detrimental to many people involved in it.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:55:50 AM

maybe 30-40% of bounty projects are not interested in early listing of their coin in the exchanger to avoid the dumping of its price. but for those projects who really has no intention of listing, it's a scam for sure.

HauntOne

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

Well, you know, it all depends on you.  If you choose a good project and its creators will output a token to the exchange.  The main thing is not to give up

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
hung690

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:00:59 AM

Dear sir,
Yeah, "All the bounty tokens can be sold? ", this is a good question for bounty hunters. I think that 50% tokens can be sold. And a few in that amount have high price. most of them are low price. So finding the potential coins is very important.
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

I do not think so, any ICO projects that have tokens on exchange will sell you $. So it depends on the bounty project you do well and also have time to wait for it to exchange again
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

It is also possible that the bounty projects you make are good projects. In general you have to wait time tokens that are listed on the exchange
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:05:33 AM

Up-to 50 percent or more of all successful ICOs conducted since January this year  have not been listed on exchanges, partly due to the hash conditions usually required by exchanges, also the bear market has not also encouraged such as alot of ICO teams are delaying it till market conditions become favorable
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:08:47 AM

Yes, most of them will be like that, only a few have decent prices on the market. Actually all the tokens that can be sold but most of them do not have a decent price, so by being forced the tokens will only accumulate on your wallet.
Sometimes we have bounty hunters listing alot of tokens on decentralized exchanges just to sell them off ,the results are not pretty as they usually sell at abysmally low price, essentially killing the project
hardewale148

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:09:11 AM

There are many bounty campaign that does not care of listing in market, but if they were list, that means that all the token can be sell
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:10:06 AM

my experience in joining the bounty. Not all bounty coins can be sold. Because not all bounties enter the market. Sometimes a lot of scams are distributed but not in the market. So you must selective when join on bounty.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:16:18 AM

It is hard to predict of which ICOs have this kind of self interest agenda in which similar to scam projects but you could avoid them if you will choose the right campaign which has quality on their commodities and was handled by famous bounty managers because they will always review well the project before accepting it because their reputation is at stake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: