Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 06:49:25 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold?  (Read 2635 times)
annaorlova

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

You need to timely assess the potential of the project, the tokens of which you keep in your wallet. Marketing is very important, which has a positive effect on the final price of the token. If in the end, the project turns out to be very bad, it is best to sell tokens on EtherDelta, as long as they are worth something.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
mdlisives

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

I think all tokens can be sold via p2p or ethereum decentralized exchanges like forkdelta,etherdelta, there is any shitcoin can be sold you can even sell coins which are not in list, by adding contract adress.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:43:26 PM

The team often openly deceives the project participants about entering the stock exchanges. Especially during the bearish trend. The project team also wants to sell their coins and low cost does not suit them.

Milana Gerson

Activity: 266

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

With such prices on the market, Crypto-currency, earnings in the Bounty campaigns are also reduced in dozens of times. Therefore, you need to look for a good project and wait for the award.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
NarutoTan180

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

Not all to the extent I experience so far the posting occasion is rely upon the how the cooperation, with it on the off chance that they connected before the Crowdsale will end or Maybe an organization with the stage and Exchange something to that effect however the enormous factor that will influence the posting method is the measure of Funds raised with the ICO if the hardcap was achieve it will simple to list the Project anyplace.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Capital Technologies & Research

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:56:59 PM

In fact, even if the developers didn't bother listing their coin, you can always sell it on idex or et

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
its hard to tell if how much percentage of bounty projects are not thinking about listing their token in an exchanger. most of them takes time before they list and sometimes they prefer p2p.

░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░
░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
░░░░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████░░░░░
░░░░░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░
░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████░░░
░░░▀███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████▀░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████▀░░░░░░▀███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████▄░░░░░░▄██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████████████▄░░░░▄████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░▄███░░███▄░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▀░░░░▄█████▄▄█████▄░░░░▀███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▀░░████░░▀██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░██████░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░████████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

████░░░░░░██░░███████▄░░░█████████░████████▄░░█████████░██░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░████░█████████▄░█████████░██████████░█████████░███░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░████░███░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██░░████░░░░░████
████░░░░░████░██████████░███████░░░███░░░████░███████░░░███░░░░░██░░█████░░░█████
████░░░░░████░█████████▄░███████░░░███░██████░███████░░░███░░░░░██░░██████░██████
████░░░░░████░███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░█████████████
████████░████░██████████░█████████░███░░█████░█████████░██████████░░███░██████░██
████████░████░████████▀░░█████████░███░░░░███░█████████░░████████░░░███░░████░░██

—(••÷[ WHITEPAPER ]÷••)—

┊FORTES┊
┊FORTUNA┊
┊JUVAT!┊
mightwalker

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

We can not estimate, you should find it yourself. Make sure research the project before doing bounty if you don't want to waste your time.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
christofyler

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
Is not that they don't care about listing.... Some of them focus more on the development of the project.... Most of the time it not always good to rush into exchange.
milani

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:23:58 PM

Nobody will say you such a percentage, because it is hard to pass the listing on the good exchange after the tokensale. And if you have ERC-20 tokens, so as it was mentioned above, you may sell them on the decentralized exchanges, but you will have to start from the low price - from cents.

Silverstar

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

You can sell almost all  tokens that you have earned in the bounty company. But some of them will not be traded even on such exchanges as Etherdelta.These coins are not many but they exist  Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
stryker

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:20:34 PM

I think that, Yes. Although if we take into account the current situation in the market, selling altcoins is meaningless. Think for yourself, they can all give you x 100. Why sell them.

░███▄
                   ░██████
                    ▀████▀

░▄███▒          ▒███▄▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒  ▄██▄   █████▒
    ░█████▒ ██████ ░█████▒
    ░█████▒  ████▀ ░█████▒
     ▒██████▄    ▄██████▒▒
      ░████████████████▒▒
        ░███████████▒▒▒
            ░▀▀▀▀▀▀
KuBitX████████
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██████
██  ██████
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
████████
markgayamo

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:56:35 PM

Yes, it can be sold when there is a price in the market, the coins are useless if there is no price in the market. All of your bounty campaign efforts are not worth it because the coins that you get has no value in the market exchange site. And it depends on the bounty campaign project if they were going to be successful or not then you will get your bounty tokens as a reward payment for participating to their bounty campaign.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
fakegurutu

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

No, thats not true. Some of the bounty tokens were scam, no value at all and some doesnt seem to meet the requirements to be able to have a decent price. Thats why being a bounty hunter is not that easy, you're working hard and yet some coins that you received as a salary doesnt have value.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
mattujusuruga

Activity: 252

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:08:58 PM

Almost all bounty token can to traded just wait until token listing in exchanger, and i think all token based ERC-20 listing in etherdelta and other decentalized exchange first before listing in major exchange. But if token not listing and team doesnt care about that, that is scam proyek, just left it

blacq

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:09:59 PM

You can find almost every coin at forkdelta. because it a very common exchange anyone easily visit but the main problem is that the majority of bounty tokens cost very little, so you can a lot of tokens but very less in terms of value.
Betheng

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

I think it depends on the company. You cam always check the road map of the project. There you will see when will they planning to do listing. If they reached the hard cap. Sometimes they usually hold the time for listing,because many bounty hunters will immediately sell their tokens in all the trading site right after the end of the campaign. And thats the main problem because the demand of that coin is low thats why that token will be as low as the price in ICO. Thats many of the company now they do listing when the market is good.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
hubballi

Activity: 764
Merit: 296

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

I think it depends on the company. You cam always check the road map of the project. There you will see when will they planning to do listing. If they reached the hard cap. Sometimes they usually hold the time for listing,because many bounty hunters will immediately sell their tokens in all the trading site right after the end of the campaign. And thats the main problem because the demand of that coin is low thats why that token will be as low as the price in ICO. Thats many of the company now they do listing when the market is good.

If you think that due to bounty hunters are selling the tokens is the reason behind late listing of token to exchange then i think you are wrong. If that is the reason then the token issuer can cancel the bounty and promote their ICO own. Bounty hunters are giving their time and experience to promote the ICO and in against you are giving the bounty and due to this bounty ICO projects get good investment.

But the reason is different as most of the ICO are not listing because they are not interested in listing as they get investment what needed and after that they dont care about the investors who invest in the project that the token will get listed and they can also earn. Due to this only most of the ICO in the end get scammed.

akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

You can find almost every coin at forkdelta. because it a very common exchange anyone easily visit but the main problem is that the majority of bounty tokens cost very little, so you can a lot of tokens but very less in terms of value.

really can be seen in forkdelta to find out the bounty tokens that already have a price. little of it all because many project teams don't continue to develop the tokens they make and just leave them alone.

like in my wallet, there are lots of bounty tokens that don't have a price at all and only become garbage in the wallet.

🌐 BIXTRIM 🌐 INNOVATIVE CRYPTO-EXCHANGE PLATFORM WITH SIMPLIFIED ACCESS FOR EVERYONE 
[ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Telegram ]  [ Twitter ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Medium ]  [ Reddit ]  [ ANN ]
patimahsunda

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:28:48 PM

I think that depends on the project team. Sometimes they already have a road map to match what has been planned. So you just need to be patient and wait until the token appears in the market. Because it's not easy to run a project. All according to a good plan.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.