Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty platforms  (Read 2160 times)
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:02:04 PM

I thought this is BountyHive, because I see most of the projects they manage are successful, since there are so many people registered on their platform to join the bounty they control
rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:14:26 PM

My best bounty platform is flycarebounty campagn for now.
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

I didn't know there is any bounty platform. I choose projects very long, I pay attention to bounty managers. Thank you for writing so many different resources.
 By the way, even if you don't use these resources to participate, you can just browse through which projects do bounties in general. But basically, one bounty program is fought for 2 or 3 months. Therefore, for me personally, these resources will not be needed often.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:19:44 PM

I recommend the Amazix team Bounty and also bounty0x. For now they have a good reputations when it comes to bounties

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:21:09 PM

Hey guys, give me please some recommendations. I know only about bountyhive, do you know any other bounty platforms which are paying in time? Thank you in advance!
A good platform that engages prospective bounty campaigns is bounty0x. Very intuitive and user friendly interface.
Payments are always made on time, in accordance with the conditions

Kartika1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:40:09 PM

Have you ever tried bountyplatform? I join social media campaigns there and it's very easy because I dont have to make reports every day. Almost the same as bountyhive, but on bountyplatform we can see the spreadsheet.
robocarpolitv

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

Yup, I also only know bountyhive. I think their platform is good, lots of interesting bounty to follow. Many bounty platform recommendations from this thread that I may have to try to follow.
Big Bollos

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

I have a little experience of using bounty platforms, I use bountyguru.com In my opinion, it is a very good service , where many processes are automated. Good luck!
Mak7im4ik7

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:50:50 PM

I think it's best to run a  bounty  companyu on this forum. there are many bots on other platforms
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:55:18 PM

I really like bountyhive and bountyportals..they are with well and clear rules... buounty0x is a little too confusing....

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
HatDen

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:56:39 PM

Bountyplatform.io is the best that we have, stakes immediately show off, easy registration in campaigns, but there is still where to go.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:01:37 PM

I really like bountyhive and bountyportals..they are with well and clear rules... buounty0x is a little too confusing....
Bountyhive is very good indeed, They also have Bountyhive Discussion Special Telegram Group in every country. So we do not need to be confused anymore when we want to ask about the bounty they manage. You are from whence also not to worry because bountyhive has many telegram groups with the language we need. Therefore Bountyhive is very nice and very useful.

MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

It seems like all bounty platforms pay on time. What this means is that all bounty platforms already provide information to each participant at the beginning of the thread. Usually will be paid after ICO sale is complete. It guys my opinion.
I can not recommend to you what a good bounty platform that can pay on time.
wwhity

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

I recommend bountyplatform.io. This platform is very good for those people, who like automatically update of reports
I don't like bountyhive, because reward of their bounty campaigns are very small and often I even don't  receive my tokens)

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

There are many bounty plaforms. I can recommand you some which are quite good in my eyes. They are IceReward, Bounty Hunter and tokenGo.
A website could have actually sufficed. I have never come across any of this but while trying to search on Google, I was only able to see something on Tokengo which obviously is not a bounty platform and definitely shows you have no single idea of what is being said here.

According to the website, TokenGo technology concept provides for easy integration of any mobile or web application with blockchain functions through the simple TokenGo API. How does that have anything to do with bounty platform? Talking about bounty platform, the main one I can point at right now that makes a lot of sense is bountyplatform.io. I would not need to say much, the OP should just give it a try and thank me later.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:26:15 PM

It is better to participate in the companies of Amazix managers and make reports, on the bountyhive platform the rates are not always correctly taken into account, and many projects are scammers.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

Hey guys, give me please some recommendations. I know only about bountyhive, do you know any other bounty platforms which are paying in time? Thank you in advance!
Many potential projects and great bounty campaigns. You can see the potential projects in the signatures of other members in this forum. And then I think you should learn about the projects and decide whether to join this project or not
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:32:57 PM

Very good platforms are bountyhive and amazix. True, every month, more and more tighten the nuts, but the content at the output is more qualitative.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:47:50 PM

After a lot of time wasting with projects that never pay, increase the deadlines, or simply disappear many will turn to bountyhive. This is a more secure way to ensure that everything is laid out in a fair and transparent way.

ApemQ

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:55:23 PM

there are some good bounty platforms, many say one of them is bountyhive, but i prefer bountyplatform.io even though both do not need to write weekly report on bounty thread because it is automatically detected, but bounty platform is better from viewing side and easy accessed. very friendly site. Anyway bounty platform remains my number one hearted.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: