Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Uneducated people join Cryptocurrency?  (Read 3177 times)
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:58:20 PM

I think that you may try and my advice for you, you have completely understand that trading and investing are risky activity so you should invest such amount which you may lose without troubles and it is better to get started with small amount of money not to lose them at once on trading and I would recommend investing instead of trading because investing is more safe and profitable on long run. 
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:04:47 PM

Be specific about the term uneducated because if you say literally uneducated it means he doesn't know how to read or he doesn't know how to write or even to use gadgets so if you are belong to those people definitely you are out in crypto world.But if you say that he/she doesn't finished her/his studies but he/she knows how to read and write or even to use gadgets definitely she/he can join crypto because gradually they can learn about cryoto and we call it uneducated in crypto currency.

Abugbilla

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:07:38 PM

Education is good when you have it and you are involved in the crypto-community as well. But it doesnt necessarily mean that if you are not educated, you cant make it. As far as you know how to use a computer and you can have access to the internet, there nothing can stop you from nvolving into cryptocurrencies.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
In a way what type of  uneducated people? Uneducated in academics that aren't able to study or those people that are uneducated in cryptocurrencies?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?
There's no restriction for everybody to invest in cryptocurrency. Even they are uneducated or not, they are free to join the market as long as they have the capital.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Asmertafitov

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?
I think you should not start doing something if you are not completely sure of the result. So learn at first and only then try
Asmertafitov

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:13:26 PM

In a way what type of  uneducated people? Uneducated in academics that aren't able to study or those people that are uneducated in cryptocurrencies?
There's no restriction for everybody to invest in cryptocurrency. Even they are uneducated or not, they are free to join the market as long as they have the capital.
They are free to join in, of course, but they are likely to lose it in the first or the second move. So that is why you should learn at first
cudusab2bx

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:15:39 PM

Why not? As long as they want to learn about crypto, how to invest, and how to trade wisely and smartly in crypto, everyone can do it. It is possible for everyone to get in crypto and earn more profits if they want to learn and analyze.
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:16:31 PM

It will be quite difficult to get uneducated people in cryptocurrency because an uneducated person will not be able to use a laptop or smartphone to access the internet and browse through the offers on cryptocurrency.They will not be able to read and understand the concepts behind projects etc.This will put a lot of limitations on them.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:28:56 PM

Many people start their success with ignorance of what they do. But on that basis they continue to learn and work hard, so that they are able to achieve success. The amount of balance is not a guarantee for success, the willingness to add knowledge, hard work, and patience that's the key to success in my opinion. So, I think everyone can join in cryptocurrency world.
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

Uneducated people can hardly join cryptocurrency, they really need a ton of guidance and knowledge on crypto, they first need to learn how to used computers and gadgets then on cryptos, all people as long as they are willingly want to learn and join crypto yes they can.
Ferdinex

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:31:01 PM

I think there is no reason for them to join in, their will lose their money for sure. I would learn at first and only then try myself here
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

I think if someone has a lot of money but they are not educated it might be gullible even in the real world, it is almost impossible for them to know crypto, even modern gadgets alone they can not use it well
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

Yes the budget should be there but from the word uneducated, he/she should basically be able to understand cryptocurrency or there will be no use still if he will invest in cryptos but just go with the flow because it is the "IT" thing today.

mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

With those uneducated, no experience should not be involved in the cryptos market because this is very risky. If they invest, the big chance is to lose money because they do not understand the market and make mistakes in investing. The cryptos market is for experienced people only.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

Not just can, but they do join, and in big quantities. And it does not always depend on the education, often people with education do amazingly stupid things. Therefore, so many stupid questions, scam charges and therefore fraud in the scope of the blockchain are flourishing.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:43:21 PM

That is possible. Actually, I have a friend who does not have any idea what Bitcoin is or what is Ethereum. But he is trading cryptocurrency and he's good at it. Some people just want to earn money but doesn't believe or don't want to know more about. We know how fast we can earn money here especially if you know how to play the game.

marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:43:47 PM

when many people got into cryptocurrency, they didnt know what they were doing at first. You could say they were uneducated about the space but with time, they started getting education and today they are fairly good in the space and can objectively evaluate investments to see if it is profitable or would be. They have also grown their knowledge about the blockchain technology so that people would call them EXPERT

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:47:41 PM

Yes for me they can still join. There is also a fact that they still lacking of knowledge about different types of doings here in cryptocurrency like trading and investing. But, if someone tries to communicate with them and share there thoughts and teach them, I believe they can make it through. They can invest and trade as much we are doing.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

I don't think uneducated people should belongs here. Cryptocurrency is a vast sector and it needs a minimum level of knowledge to get used to with it. Money is not only the prime factor for cryptocurrency.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:52:47 PM

Why not?! It doesn't mean that if a person is uneducated that he is dumb or stupid. It only means that this person may have not had the chance to go to school due to some personal reasons. I know a lot of uneducated people but they are extremely smart. We really shouldn't judge anyone based on their educational attainment.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: