Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Uneducated people join Cryptocurrency?  (Read 3183 times)
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:00:32 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 11:10:53 PM by knightmairesaint

Crypto market is for everyone. As long as you have the passion, you can join. There are lots of information about crypto and trading in this forum and online, you can always learn about it.

I also consider all this a natural cycle of money in the life of society. The market is good because everybody can come to it and make money or lose them. Only the most intelligent and strong person always survives.
If that's the case, then I can say that all those uneducated people who joins to cryptocurrency world without a "proper education" will only feed themselves to whale? Well if that so then it's really a bad thing to make them join this world.
Just so you know, cryptocurrency is not a ponzi, it's like any other currency, what makes it looks like that is those speculator or can be said trader, even they turn stock market that way too.
They have the right to join even if they are uneducated because no law or rules prohibiting them to join in this industry. But of course they will have to push themselves to learn something about cryptos and I am not talking about just the basic informations, they must learn how to do trading also.

Cryptos are available for us to earn but people have to learn how they are going to earn it, get profit from it and of course manage it.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

that weird. How can he join crypto if he is uneducated at the first place? uneducated means he didnt know how to read and write , so i think he cannot even know how to purchase cryptos.

but if you say that a person is educated but lack of knowledge regarding in cryptos  , then i think that could be a valid question or title to this topic.

people can still earn a profit even if they arent really have a knowledge on cryptos but as long as they know how to look at the price of their coins. buy low and sell high is verry basic and easy to understand for any begginers.
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

Yes, of course they can, but at first all were not very competent in the field of cryptocurrency, but still learn all its new aspects.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:28:51 PM

In the present, many people are being cheated because of greed. Individually, they participate in margin trading in the cryptocurrencies market without any experience at all. It's all because of desire and the look in front of them that cryptos are always profitable, doing margins on Bittrex and Poloniex really can not make a profit if you do not have more experience about trading.

SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:32:14 PM

For me it is not impossible. people are learn and learning a lot of things everyday even after we sleep or rest we are thinking some ways how we will do improving our lives. and people will still continue seeking an answer and cryptocurrency is one of the answer that they or we can get. If they do a lot of dreams and gain achievements they will not lose hope to understand and study the world of crypto and that will be a reason thats why they will get a lot of knowledge and skills that they can use to help theirselves to reach their own goals in their life.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

I want to respond to your post a joke:
Meets a student of his teacher in higher mathematics eight years after
institute's.We talked, remembered the past time.Professor
asks:
- I read three years of higher mathematics, say, in life you are my
knowledge ever come in handy?
The student thought a moment and said:
- There was one case.
- It is very interesting, tell, I will tell it at lectures that
higher mathematics is not such an abstract science and in life it is necessary.
- I went once on the street, and my hat with the wind in the pool was blown off. So I took
piece of wire, bent it into an integral shape and took out his hat!
morality:the most important thing is not education but a way of thinking.not always the presence of a good diploma provides an opportunity to make good money.The presence of uneducated people does not bother me.If a person wants to develop it is already good.If people have joined this forum then hypothetically he is ready to develop.That's good.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:37:34 PM

Seriously... That's not something new, they have been coming since the beginning. Right now probably only a mere %40 of the users can understand this sentence. If there is 10k bilingual users who can speak English, there is at least 40k loal users.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

Of course, still have a chance to get profit from it, but make sure before investing and trading, you prepare him a trading tips. Don't get FOMO, Buy low Sell High. and never invest all in. divide it to some coins. no matter how much your balance, Never All in at one coins.

Uneducated people can still join in the cryptoworld because they can learn it. Everyday of our life was a new learning. But those uneducated mist be guided by at least one so that they will easily understand things here and how it works. If there is someone who is willing to help this uneducated people, it will possible.

snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

let me tell an example how can we see that there are too many uneducated people in Crytpo. When true usd( whose aim is the same as tehters) entered into binance people kept buying it up to 30% with an increased price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:57:12 PM

Quite a number of people enter the crypto market on the daily basis, some educated some not, to some extent it doesn't matter how educated you are, as long as you are ready and willing to understand crypto then you are good t go

Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

Formal education doesnt really matter mmuch when it coes to crypto, as long as you are willing to learn the crypto business and is patient enouh then you are good to go
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:02:52 AM

Everyone ks welcome and accepted here in cryptocurrency,  now if they were able to earn here its good for them because they are the ones who make an effort and put so much investment in here. Everything could be learn,  not being able to finish studies doesn't mean they are dumb, alot of well known successful people to do are those uneducated people it is because of their hardwork that made them today.
jdamayo28

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:21:58 AM

Everyone ks welcome and accepted here in cryptocurrency,  now if they were able to earn here its good for them because they are the ones who make an effort and put so much investment in here. Everything could be learn,  not being able to finish studies doesn't mean they are dumb, alot of well known successful people to do are those uneducated people it is because of their hardwork that made them today.

Yes they can join crypto currency, but then they must study first what's crypto all about before investing any coin. I know lot of uneducated traders who succeed in this market, before they join in this, they said you have to learned the technical analysis of the coins movement in the market. Crypto currency needs no education but needs learning and information. Good day.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:32:14 AM

Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

I personally think there is nothing wrong with joining crypto. Crypto is for everyone. As long as you have passion, you can join. There is a lot of information about crypto and trading in this forum. If you do not have the knowledge and experience of the crypto market, you can also join in it because many people are successful in crypto trading because they also do not have a special ability.

Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:35:37 AM

Yes I personally think that anyone can understand what and how bitcoin works if they are willing to understand in the first place. Bitcoin is not rocket science, actually it is quite easy to understand. Just as everybody said, bitcoin is for everyone and not just the rich or those who are highly educated. As long as you have the passion and the drive to learn bitcoin I think that is more than enough already.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1069

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:38:40 AM

Though cryptocurrency is a bit technical concept, the newer forms of wallets are very user friendly.
People who simply can read english or a popular language can easily use cryptocurrency and it's more like an experience than education that defines the use.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
thya1

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:39:42 AM

This is not an educated problem or not someone, while the person has a nian to learn about Cryptocurrency that person will be able to. And again if he often reads and often listens to thousands of reviews on the bitcoin forums about Cryptocurrency he will surely understand.
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:46:56 AM

There are plenty of uneducated people in the space. If you hang out in any telegram chats, it’s clear to see. That said, I would argue That most people that are involved want to learn and understand what is going on with the coins. A little enthusiasm and effort can take some from uneducated to educated over the course of time.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:49:59 AM

Its not easy learning the technology and there are already  pressure because they  invest already which they  have to  learn  trading also. And when they  need more information, they  need  to also learn how this forum works. These are something to learn already at their very early stage in crypto. You can't expect these people  to be educated already  right after learning to  invest BTC.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:58:27 AM

Of course, still have a chance to get profit from it, but make sure before investing and trading, you prepare him a trading tips. Don't get FOMO, Buy low Sell High. and never invest all in. divide it to some coins. no matter how much your balance, Never All in at one coins.

I just think that you have to completely understand that the trading and investing are risky, so you should study first before you invest any amount of money which you may have lose without troubles.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: