Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Uneducated people join Cryptocurrency?  (Read 3177 times)
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:59:43 AM

Yes ofcourse, the majority of people don't understand cryptocurrency and the use of this technology
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:02:49 AM

Yes He can join and invest in crypto currency even he's uneducated person as long as he can read there is no reason not to try crypto currency because crypto currency is not all about how to learn but to know about the strategy how to earn from it by just trading or participating in some bounty program.
Marcogwapo

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:10:27 AM

What do you mean by uneducated people? Do you mean people who does not finish schooling? Hmm! Anyway even you are not a college graduate you can join cryptocurrency you can have or earn lot of it. Anyway all of the information you need to know is in here in the bitcoin talk so that means even the uneducated one can join the world of crypto.
saelernet

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:13:57 AM

Anyone can join. Uneducation but it does not affect. Everyone is easy and fast to train. The main thing that was the desire and everything will be fine.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:17:57 AM

Everyone is uneducated to begin with...

You can even be successful uneducated or half-educated - though you would be surprised what you have picked up over the years.  We gain knowledge in many ways thus beginner traders at least have some intuitions - some of which are false but many are correct.  Just jump in, believe in yourself, begin practicing and laugh at your mistakes.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:20:10 AM

First time i joined the crypto, i knew nothing but i learned from many sources that i believe. We can learn crypto by doing, so if uneducated people join the crypto i think no problem they can learn, i know it is not easy but as long as they put in time to work and always believe in theirselves i believe everybody can.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:32:19 AM

I think it is no problem as long as they want to learn this crypto, i know crypto is little bit tricky to learn about. They can learm from their friends from the internet and etc. First step to get into this crypto is dont invest too much money, because you can loss all your money.
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:33:27 AM

As far as I know, uneducated people are afraid to buy cryptocurrency because they do not know how to store it and when it should be sold. I think, as financial and computer literacy spreads, the demand for cryptocurrencies will increase.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:42:59 AM

It will be diificult for an uneducated people to join cryptocurrency considering the complexity of operating it, there are many areas requiring adequate knowledge and information e.g storing the cryptos, transactions, mining, trading e.t.c this will look odd to a complete uneducated fellow and such a person wouldn't like another fellow to do these things on his behalf.
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:47:53 AM

Newbies exist in all industries: they enter the market and must pay a fee to gain experience. The more profitable the market, the more we will see. I think it's quite normal and a good sign for the entire industry

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:52:12 AM

Everyone is uneducated to begin with...

You can even be successful uneducated or half-educated - though you would be surprised what you have picked up over the years.  We gain knowledge in many ways thus beginner traders at least have some intuitions - some of which are false but many are correct.  Just jump in, believe in yourself, begin practicing and laugh at your mistakes.

I see that there are uneducated people who are willing to learn cryptocurrencies and all the other things in between like understanding how it works, downloading and maintaining wallets, keeping passwords and private keys and encryption stuff, bitcoin trading, altcoin trading, mining and getting the right equipment, computer coding needed, also bounty hunting, translation signature and social media campaigns, news about cryptocurrencies all 2,000 plus of them. Based on my experience, it will not work, once they realize this is information overload for them they will go back to their old ways in days. Like I said this is not of the faint of heart. And I too almost fainted when I started.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:56:50 AM

Newbies exist in all industries: they enter the market and must pay a fee to gain experience. The more profitable the market, the more we will see. I think it's quite normal and a good sign for the entire industry

It good idea. But first teach the crypto currency. Information and how to use. Teach is important for learn the crypto. It good for the people growth and people easy to improve the knowledge. But english knowledge is important so improve the knowledge then teach to uneducated people. If people will be improve country economy also improve. So try to teach the people.
Your teach is important of the people understand the crypto. So it change the people future life style.
violet catona

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:00:34 AM

I think this is happening all the time. Now there is such a large number of scam ICO and closes hardcap. Who are these people who invest in these ICO? This is the uneducated people.
zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:01:26 AM

I wonder how uneducated people will cope in crypto without loosing at the end, crypto required one to be learned and can think both positive and negative, it's not necessary to be a professor but to be able to read and understand and have a mindset different from the others.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

What need in the crypto is the one that wants to learn, want to analyze, and want to take the risks with all possibilities. the one with the high patience and good personality to have any kinds of the risks and losing. Here, the knowledge and all about crypto can be learned by reading in the bitcointalk forum or others. So, it doesn't relate who are educated or not. Everybody can join in this crypto.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:11:30 AM

What need in the crypto is the one that wants to learn, want to analyze, and want to take the risks with all possibilities. the one with the high patience and good personality to have any kinds of the risks and losing. Here, the knowledge and all about crypto can be learned by reading in the bitcointalk forum or others. So, it doesn't relate who are educated or not. Everybody can join in this crypto.

I agree with you, educated or not it doesn't matter though, it's the attitude thay matters most, eagerness and how firm you are. A lot of uneducated people got rich not by chance but because they are willing to take a risk and are very consistent in everything that they do. They don't usually get discourage, for them failure is the start for success, and they don't know the word surrender.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

An educated person joining in the crypto is very great to enlarge their knowledge and income or earnings. But, an uneducated person joining in crypto, it is great. They can learn more and learn again. There is no limit for everybody both uneducated or educated to join in crypto. There is no rule that we must be educated. the rule is that we must learn and know many things about crypto. Accept and follow the rules and analysis to get earnings.
goffbar

Activity: 103
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

Everyone can join crypto as long as they can still think clearly and can learn more about Crypto. I will be very good if they can participate in crypto because it can reduce unemployment.

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
The 1st A.I. Powered Decentralized Equity Exchange (DEEX)
https://ahrvo.io
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:05:17 AM

in my opinion it doesn't matter. because crypto also does not require high educational background. important there is a willingness to learn. Crypto is a whole new world. Any educated person would not necessarily understand and keep having to start from scratch.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

in my opinion it doesn't matter. because crypto also does not require high educational background. important there is a willingness to learn. Crypto is a whole new world. Any educated person would not necessarily understand and keep having to start from scratch.

Yes I definitely agree. Everybody who is interested to join can join any time. Education I think is not a big deal when joining cryptocurrency. What's important here is you have the knowledge of trading, you have patience and your willingness to join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: