Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Uneducated people join Cryptocurrency?  (Read 3177 times)
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

Nobody brought Crypto  education here  or must be 10 Years old, I guess. Crypto is a new field for all us and we all
learn day by day. And both educated/non-educated can learn and develop their skills in Crypto. I think Emotiional
Intelligence is the most important in Crypto not the IQ as the most difficult is to control our emotions.

RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

That what I love with this kind of opportunity. Either you are educated, uneducated, black, white, small, big. This opportunity doesn't limit anyone to join. As long as you can deliver the work. Uneducated people can have their education in this place. As long as they can , read, understand and write and could deliver the work, they are all welcome. Happy earning everyone.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Nginende

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:59:48 PM

It seems to me that so far the level of the crypto currency is too high for some ordinary people who do not have any knowledge in the IT field.
Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:06:09 PM

You will be very surprised to know that there are a good percentage of uneducated people on this forum. Using a computer does not necessarily mean you have to acquire a degree before you can use it. And speaking and writing english does not mean you have to be in school first.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:14:11 PM

Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

Uneducated but smart. That's the game, Cryptocurrency for A trader takes alot of practice. profits must not be on the fist days. Mistakes is irresitable too. The common thing an Uneducated do is to start Learning, then get educated.... Grin Shocked
babysocoolll

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:38:55 AM

what it uneducated? uneducated to African definition it the person that can't read or write, so my question is how will a person that is uneducated do crypto that not possible, crypto is mearnt for the educated people,
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

Anybody that can read and write can participate actively why those that can not read and write can prticipate passively by allowing who have idea to help them to participate by helping them to invest in viable project
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:54:21 AM

I think that people without education can join crypto but people without knowledge shouldn't. If a person is joining crypto, he should inderstand what he is doing. He should be willing to learn in his own way and gain knowledge about how crypto works and what it actually means.
Supec77

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

Oh, it's hard to say. but in General, anyone can join the cryptocurrency community. another thing is to stay in it longer, and even more so to earn, you need to be intellectually savvy
kicksay

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

Being “educated” can be subjective. One can receive formal education in school, while some can learn by being in the real world. Having said that, one’s form/level of education has nothing to do with one’s capacity to explore cryptocurrency. Who knows, those who didn’t go to school and yet study the market diligently, may end up on top.
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:57:05 AM

They will lose their money very quickly and either leave the crypto or start their education.

atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:01:02 AM

Literacy in cryptos is different from the education within the confines of a college or university. anyone who can use a smart phone, can read and write and average  intelligence can certainly investment and do well with cryptos
SutangLee

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

Being uneducated and able to join encryption is not a relative argument. In my opinion, this does not need to be worried. As long as you can understand all the information, I believe that you can make profits in encryption through your own efforts and luck. !
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

You will be very surprised to know that there are a good percentage of uneducated people on this forum. Using a computer does not necessarily mean you have to acquire a degree before you can use it. And speaking and writing english does not mean you have to be in school first.

When I was in school, I was very self-depressed about my academic ability, because I was inferior to many others in the class. But when I graduated and started working, I learned that learning is not everything, when you have chosen a favorite job, you will really try and be superior to others.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:33:15 AM

Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

If what you mean by uneducated are people with low education, graduate only from high school, then there is no harm the person into the world of crypto. He can trade while learning at the same time. But if you mean by uneducated is a person who have never graduate from school, then it will be bad.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:39:13 AM

All of us here started as uneducated in the blockchain technology and how bitcoin works before we learn how to trade, participate in disscussion and bounty hunters, this technology is for everyone who has the desire to learn how this technology works.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Ndubades

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

Cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology is a brand new course, even for educated folks. Therefore, no one can stop uneducated people from entering the cryptocurrency world. In this forum alone, your will find a lot of traders who are uneducated to crypto. People will eventually learn the tricks of the trade, most probably in a hard way when they lose money. Experience is the best teacher. It would be best though to prepare and invest in educating yourself before entering the world of crypto.
anucrypto

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

Every people can join and participate in cryptocurrenceny , it is not important they are educated or not . The main thing in crypto is require knowledge and understanding about it . The next thing is knowledge about computer very well .So uneducated people can join it because trading does not require your education .
Vaedmild

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

i thino that  person should know enough innorder not to loze all her or his money,mso education and knowledge are important
Vaedmild

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:00:01 AM

Every people can join and participate in cryptocurrenceny , it is not important they are educated or not . The main thing in crypto is require knowledge and understanding about it . The next thing is knowledge about computer very well .So uneducated people can join it because trading does not require your education .
i do not mind whrn unexperienced people are tryimg to make a start at the cryptocurrencybworld, we all were like them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: