Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:37:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Uneducated people join Cryptocurrency?  (Read 3180 times)
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

It depends on what you think is uneducated. We all came to this business with newcomers and learned everything. Everyone has their own situations and their own opinions. This business gives some the opportunity to become educated.
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

Every people can join and participate in cryptocurrenceny , it is not important they are educated or not . The main thing in crypto is require knowledge and understanding about it . The next thing is knowledge about computer very well .So uneducated people can join it because trading does not require your education .
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

Simply in the modern world there is a lot of information and people simply can not understand well all modern spheres of activity. Someone sells well at home, somebody repairs cars well, that's why all people can not understand crypto currencies well. But I think that this is not a problem, gradually crypto currencies will become very clear even for people who do not understand crypto currencies at all.
lar0che

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:18:07 PM

I think if individuals are instructed enough to do basic errand and has fundamental information of how the web and PCs functions. These individuals insofar as they're willing to learn they can join Bitcoin. They can instruct themselves through perusing and cooperating with individuals and post in this gathering. For uneducated individuals this can be an incredible open door for them as Bitcoin is easy to understand and anybody can join.
triforce03

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

Yes, everyone can join in cryptocurrency world there are uneducated people who have lots of money because they got it through their hardship and dedication. I have known people who get into cryptocurrency world, wherein they have the money and invested in it, they just hired people who will manage their finances or investments.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

And I think there are quite a lot of such people, but I do not see anything wrong with this, since crypto-currencies in my opinion are created for all segments of the population. Besides, the more people, the better.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Iamaslisumit

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:06:05 PM

As far as I know crypto trading doesn't require any degree. Anyone can do crypto trading only he/she needs to learn technical analysis and know operating computers In simple ways only learn and earn.
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

as for me this is an incorrect question . What do you mean by uneducated Huh  so you can call anyone who does not understand in a particular field of activity . And this does not mean that a person is uneducated . He can be well versed in any other field of activity where you will be considered uneducated .
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

It is a fact that many people without education are more successful in investment. They can do this if they wish, they don't need a school certificate to joined in cryptocurrency, it is enough to be educated themselves.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:23:25 PM

Crypto is for everybody, my friends. You don't need to be a degree holder or that "educated" to thrive as a trader. Don't be intimidated by charts.
If you have loads of money you can hire good trader to do the trading for you otherwise you may have to spend a little bit of time on YouTube or your local video site learning the basics of trading...
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:55:39 AM

It is not true that uneducated people join crypto as there is a short population of people who are both uneducated and have the financial means to invest but I would rather say that the negative impact in the industry due to people who are unaware of the value of the crypto coins
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

I think that trading is not a good idea for such people. Hodl is the best and most profitable strategy for them.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

Of course you can join
I want to encrypt the currency world is open to everyone, whether you are educated or not, you can join the encryption world, as long as you work hard to learn about the field of cryptocurrency, you can also watch a lot of video about cryptocurrency,
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

The first day I invested in crypto, and I swear I did not have any knowledge related to cryptocurrency. After a few months, I began to understand the crypto market, and I have gained the knowledge by experience when I encounter a lot of mistakes when investing in crypto. I think other people should find out about this market before deciding to invest in it

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:11:58 AM

All of us can join and be part of it, it doesn't mean that if you are uneducated you have no rights to join cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a thing where we can learn it through different ways, we can search it and we can seek for different sites that describes and explains cryptocurrency. If a eprson is uneducated, it does not mean that he/she cannot understand what cryptocurrency is, anyone can learn and anyone can do their part to learn what they want. I believe that if you really want something, you will gonna do something just to get it and understand it well.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Boldmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

Education is actually not a yardstick to measure your success when it comes to crypto. Having access to the right information and at the right time and being able to adequately estimate your risk is rather more important.
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

of course
I think anyone can join the cryptocurrency if you are interested in it, learn the cryptocurrency knowledge every day, understand the cryptocurrency as much as possible, and you can master and invest in cryptocurrency. To get what you want from it.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

Education is a continous learning process. I don't agree with the word uneducated because everybody has knowledge that someone do not possess. Cryptocurrency maybe new to most third world people but they are eager to learn through patience and perseverance.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

I think everyone deserves a chance to climb up the ladder. Cryptocurrency is another man's created by God to help these people out. For me, if they are not bothering you or causing destruction to properties then I see nothing wrong with them joining
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

I think I can join, but you must first understand to invest in it later, or do tasks, because this is a high-risk investment industry, you will lose everything if you are not careful, so I suggest that you need to invest before study well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: