Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
best long term crypto - 59 (78.7%)
best mid term crypto - 16 (21.3%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is best coin for long term hold?  (Read 3454 times)
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

I suggest two good coins for long-term investment, namely bitcoin and ethereum, because in my opinion these two coins have a good
future and have the potential to make big profits if holding for a long time, now is the right time to buy it because the price is down

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

I think that it is best to invest in the top 5 market coins because when the formation of a new trend in the market begins, the first coins rise - top coins !
LaGata888

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:49:10 PM

While mentioned many times here, I would agree with the main players like BTC, EOS, ETH etc, however I also see huge potential in a few up and coming cryptos also. One in particular being Covesting - COV token. The cryptocurrency supports their new crypto exchange and trading platform. Currently the platform is live with its basic trading functionalities in the Beta Version, but is due to officially launch this Q3-2018 with the highly anticipated copy-trading feature.

Already the Covesting Beta Version is being well received by the community, who're eagerly awaiting and preparing for the official launch, which will expectedly boost the demand for the token as COV is used to facilitate the fees and rewards distributed by the platform. Additionally there is a max supply of 20,000,000 COV with 17,500,000 COV currently in circulating supply with no more tokens ever being created. Furthermore, Covesting plan to 'buyback and burn' COV tokens - where they will systematically buy COV tokens on exchanges and “burn” them, so they're removed from circulation and locked into an irreversible smart contract address for eternity, thus decreasing the total supply of COV tokens and increasing their value over the long-term.

The platform itself is brilliant, with a clean, crisp user interface that's easy to use, at no compromise to the state-of-the-art technology and advanced tools a trader needs to perform at their best. Plus, you can get advice on how to effectively invest in bitcoin or buy ethereum, etc with their "crypto intelligence portal" where there is free educational resources, pro traders share ideas & tips, live market info and latest news.

The exchange also provides multiple revenue generating streams by users doing nothing different - with copy-trading, a generous referral program, and half price platform fees (already competitive in price mind you). Check them out here: https://covesting.io

Covesting is definitely worth your research and a good option for long term investment.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

While mentioned many times here, I would agree with the main players like BTC, EOS, ETH etc, however I also see huge potential in a few up and coming cryptos also. One in particular being Covesting - COV token. The cryptocurrency supports their new crypto exchange and trading platform. Currently the platform is live with its basic trading functionalities in the Beta Version, but is due to officially launch this Q3-2018 with the highly anticipated copy-trading feature.

Already the Covesting Beta Version is being well received by the community, who're eagerly awaiting and preparing for the official launch, which will expectedly boost the demand for the token as COV is used to facilitate the fees and rewards distributed by the platform. Additionally there is a max supply of 20,000,000 COV with 17,500,000 COV currently in circulating supply with no more tokens ever being created. Furthermore, Covesting plan to 'buyback and burn' COV tokens - where they will systematically buy COV tokens on exchanges and “burn” them, so they're removed from circulation and locked into an irreversible smart contract address for eternity, thus decreasing the total supply of COV tokens and increasing their value over the long-term.

The platform itself is brilliant, with a clean, crisp user interface that's easy to use, at no compromise to the state-of-the-art technology and advanced tools a trader needs to perform at their best. Plus, you can get advice on how to effectively invest in bitcoin or buy ethereum, etc with their "crypto intelligence portal" where there is free educational resources, pro traders share ideas & tips, live market info and latest news.

The exchange also provides multiple revenue generating streams by users doing nothing different - with copy-trading, a generous referral program, and half price platform fees (already competitive in price mind you). Check them out here: https://covesting.io

Covesting is definitely worth your research and a good option for long term investment.
There are more potential coin to hold for a long term such as ethereum and bitcoin this two major coin is the most reliable chosen by people because it's more highly in value and most quick in gainings.

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

This days crypto markets getting down strongly and i see lot of valuble cryptocurrencies are prices now lowest. So i think following coins are best for holding longterms.
Eth
Iost
Neo
Trx
Daneel
Waves
Steem
Ltc
Etc

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
20kirito201

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

For me the best coin for a long term holding is Ethereum because ethereum is the next bitcoin in future and we know that ethereum has a good performance in cryptomarket like bitcoin and ethereum has a huge profit in near future that good for a long time investing..
sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

There are so many good choices for long term holding but I think you should choose a good cryptocurrency depend on your capital, if you can invest more than $1k, I think you should choose the best altcoin, ETH or maybe EOS but if you only have hundreds dollars so the best choices for your are low price altcoins like ADA, XLM, XRP or maybe IOTA.
Neurzway

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

btc : 3Jp5nAY7S7dKg1hJ7jeZJdAQ9VWszVPBBX

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

fusion !!!
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
Actually, there are many advisable cryptos to invest for long term holding since there are many cryptocurrencies listed in the market. But ofcourse, not all would be that profitable for a long run since not all cryptos are having continuous price increase. Cryptos that have proven to be good for long term holding are ethereum and bitcoin. The proof is the huge price increase from the previous years.
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

many potential coins that can be held for the long term like ethereum and bitcoin. These two main coins are most reliable by people because of their fluctuating and aggressive movements.
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

Practise holding coin long term no matter the nature or behaviour of the coin.  There are opportunities for coin to grow in value and become successful. If and when bitcoin price rise,  it has a way of dragging every other coin in Cryptocurrency along also!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Orrechorre

Activity: 569

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

In cryptocurrency, the best coin for long term investment is bitcoin or ethereum because they have very good potentials and also very good technology. They also have experienced and professional team members that supports the system and they are also very good coin for hold on long term investment because they will yield reasonable profit.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:17:11 PM

many potential coins that can be held for the long term like ethereum and bitcoin. These two main coins are most reliable by people because of their fluctuating and aggressive movements.

it looks like if the two coins cannot be avoided that is the best at the moment, but now it also starts to grow a lot of altcoins that are good and can develop well, even if not a few are worthless
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

Bitcoin is the best long term because it has a good future, and for altcoin you can choose eos and ethereum
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

In cryptocurrency, the best coin for long term investment is bitcoin or ethereum because they have very good potentials and also very good technology. They also have experienced and professional team members that supports the system and they are also very good coin for hold on long term investment because they will yield reasonable profit.
These two cryptos quite established their names already that matter how volatile ETH and BTC is, we can still know how it can survive in bear markets. So having both now for long-term investment is still a good choice as long as you'll be able to find another source when prices seem too volatile to avoid losing.

patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

The best coins for the long term are bitcoin and ethereum. Because both coins have potential for the long term. And the popularity of the two coins is very good. So you can invest long term there.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

I think choosing coins that we deserve to make for long-term investments is ethereum, NEO and EOS, this is what makes me always buy these 3 coins and I'm sure another five years will reach thousands of percent.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

You cant know which coin will be the most profitable, but if you prefer safe investment I am recommending investing into Bitcoin. Bitcoin is unbeatable for over 9 years and probably the most profitable!

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:54:41 PM

I think investing in Bitcoin and many altcoins in the long run will bring you a lot of profit, especially if you buy now. I would advise from altcoins such coins as Ethereum, EOS, ADA, Ripple and NEO.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

Best time to buy Ethereum today and hold it for a long weeks.
Eth sadly fell below 300 USD today, a massive sell-off from its holders.
i wonder to buy ETh now and hold it for a while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: