Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:49:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what can you buy with bitcoin?  (Read 783 times)
Marcogwapo

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

You can't buy anything with bitcoins but you can sell it or convert it with real money. Just a crptocurrency without value if you don't sell it. Sometimes the amount of this coins becomes higher it is not stable.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

So far I have not seen an official online store that accepts bitcoin payments, if unofficial ones may be many, it is also very vulnerable to fraud.

That's a good thing, in my country application for Bitcoin payments were limited I guess very rare is better to describe it although our government allegedly recognized Bitcoin the entities who accept it to be the way of payment were not ready to acquire, unlike in states I saw in some social media,  even a cosmetic line they already accept it as well as the apparel clothings, book stores and online sellers, see the application and advantage of having Bitcoin.

GhostInSpace

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

depending on how many coins you have Smiley
from a smartphone to a million dollars business
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

In the UK, theirs a store called CEX where you can buy second hand dvds, computer games, consoles etc. CEX is in all the main towns and cities and is very popular, been around nearly 20 years now. Any way i noticed on their website that you can pay with bitcoin, on their website.
"Payments - To buy any product from Webuy.com you must make payment using a valid UK credit or debit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin or CeX voucher."
I've heard rumors you can buy gold, property and even sports cars directly with bitcoins. Obviously there are loads of scammers these days, does anyone know of any such legitimate companies and what products you can currently buy?

You can buy what ever you want with bitcoin. You can use bitcoin to buy foods because some country accept bitcoin for payment, if you want to deliver foods in your house (like pizza). And if you want to buy new things (such as clothes, watch, shoes, gadgets, etc.) because there is some online shops accept bitcoin like lazada.
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

you can buy anything via bitcoin and other altr coin it depends on you which service you want to buy . most of the online payment service right now using btc payment so day by day its increasing the ratio. so many big merchants and superstore now accept btc as like a fiat .
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

I can buy something using bitcoin when someone can accept bitcoin and when there is a seller who receives payment using bitcoin, if not then bitcoin I will use for trading in order to become more.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:08:27 PM

So far I have not seen an official online store that accepts bitcoin payments, if unofficial ones may be many, it is also very vulnerable to fraud.

That's a good thing, in my country application for Bitcoin payments were limited I guess very rare is better to describe it although our government allegedly recognized Bitcoin the entities who accept it to be the way of payment were not ready to acquire, unlike in states I saw in some social media,  even a cosmetic line they already accept it as well as the apparel clothings, book stores and online sellers, see the application and advantage of having Bitcoin.
this is more about the through online the can actually have some made a transaction by this , i think in my country this is also visible but only by those who have already yet have knowledge about bitcoin and they know the used of it.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

you can buy using bitcoin when the seller provides other alternative options such as payment options using bitcoin, if the seller does not give the option of payment method using bitcoin then you can not use it.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

In the UK, theirs a store called CEX where you can buy second hand dvds, computer games, consoles etc. CEX is in all the main towns and cities and is very popular, been around nearly 20 years now. Any way i noticed on their website that you can pay with bitcoin, on their website.
"Payments - To buy any product from Webuy.com you must make payment using a valid UK credit or debit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin or CeX voucher."
I've heard rumors you can buy gold, property and even sports cars directly with bitcoins. Obviously there are loads of scammers these days, does anyone know of any such legitimate companies and what products you can currently buy?

For now, I don't have anything to buy with Bitcoin but I do convert it to our currency and try to buy something I want in life.
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

So many things I would buy with just one Bitcoin. Just imagine the price of One Bitcoin now is $ 7,500. With that much money then there will be many things that we can buy. But I will do it wisely. I will buy useful items and goods that I really need. the rest will I invest again on the other Alt coins. Grin

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

Bitcoin payment is already soreading, latest news is that KFC already accept butcoin payment and also they accept it on deliveries. In my country, there are partner stores who offered bitcoin payment. There is this site where you can buy using bitcoin and they will deliver pizza. Partner storesa are Domino pizza and Pizza hut.
Ashmeet8263

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

you can download apps movies and other app-based items on microsoft store ,you can download music and entertainment content from many artists that accept bitcoin.you can check offline stores that accept bitcoin on Coinmap.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:00:39 PM

Bitcoin is best suited for online payments as it protects your privacy and prevents your card details from getting hacked. In fact the reason how I got into Bitcoin was due to a web hosting company accepting Bitcoin as an payment option. You can buy thousands of things with bitcoin both online and off line.
sssyjmr13

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:13:47 PM

hey crypto brother,
u can actually spend your bitcoin on a lot of things. you can pay for flights and hotels, microsoft also accepts crypto to buy apps, movies, music and even games; there are also musicians who accept cryptocurrency, u can buy golds using it, and if you’re starving and craving for pizza, u can also use your bitcoin. if u wanna study, there are universities who accept bitcoin. some legal and accounting firms aren’t also impossible to own using your btc. and if you’re feeling saint-like, u are always welcome to give donation using your bitcoin. Smiley
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:15:53 PM

we can buy anything and invest in the real world, from bitcoin results because now virtual money can be converted into physical money.
Jerrytailad

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

Honestly bitcoin is a good asset, I'm gonna keep mine.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

For now i didnt heard of any properties or items that can be purchased using bitcoin. In fact the reason how I got into Bitcoin was due to a web hosting company accepting Bitcoin as an payment option. You can buy thousands of things with bitcoin both online and off line. I think in my country this is also visible but only by those who have already yet have knowledge about bitcoin and they know the used of it. If we want to buy goods it would be nice you bitcoin thawed into paper money, because it makes it easier for you to buy the goods you want.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

all most you can buy anything with bitcoin but it depends on the country you live in there are very few countries where you can do anything with bitcoin for example Japan and there few more countries in few years you can buy anything and everything with bitcoin but it will take some time

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

To be honest I never made a purchase using bitcoin I would rather keep it and if I wanted to buy something, I would sell some Satoshi and make some money.
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:24:34 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 04:49:16 PM by ruhel khan

It's depend on if anyone who agree to make transaction via bitcoin. Some companies also accept bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: