Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the best time to buy cheaper crypto while Bitcoin is at high price?  (Read 3628 times)
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:29:39 AM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?
Why can not we afford bitcoin? Bitcoin has 8 fractional signs. You can buy 0.0133 bitcoins for $ 100, this is not a problem.
My portfolio is entirely of altcoins. I believe that this will give me a better result.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:43:18 AM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

Actually if you look at the ATH of all the coins including BTC then you will see that we are already down to 40-60% from that reference. So it doesn't matter if you today or tomorrow unless and until we dont reach the ATH of last year then there is always opportunity to get some profits out of it. So whenever you make decision of buying then always take reference point and see upto what ATH each coin can go and whether that is still feasible to get the profits or not, if yes then simply start buying and if not then you can just skip that one and move to next. We have more than 500 good coins to invest in!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

Whenever the price goes down, you should accumulate as much as possible. There is a news that some whale is goign to sell 94000 bitcoins and thus prices can go down.

And where did you get such news? Did you read it somewhere on the Internet? Most people don't even have 1 Bitcoin and spread this kind of FUD. This still doesn't answer the question. The OP asked about buying altcoins when Bitcoin price is low. I would say that it is better to trade altcoins for Bitcoin because the exchange rate ALTCOIN/BITCOIN is much higher. Look at Ethereum, it is a good example.

hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:13:26 AM

yes, please do! i recommend buying alternative coins now rather than BTC but of course if you have big capital like Millions i would highly to invest in BTC because it has the most bigger movement than any alt.. i mean if you are lucky trading you surely gain huge profit.
duongdt03

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

Gd
Carmenraggi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:54:38 AM

It is good to remember that until recently Bitcoin was considered a financial bubble. In recent months Bitcoin has recorded an incredible and unexpected growth. Just to be successful has allowed the birth of other crypts that have a lower cost and as there he taught the world of finance is not 'simple to predict the purchasing power of a currency. So it is up to each of us to choose which to bet and start to "play" Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

That's your choice and strategy, if you can't afford bitcoin then try to do something so that in the future you can avail bitcoin. Most of the traders are cultivating their trading skills through buying cheaper altcoins and selling it when it gets high. But if you have a goal of buying bitcoin soon, make sure that you're going to buy during the times when it's on dip.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:32:49 AM

yes, please do! i recommend buying alternative coins now rather than BTC but of course if you have big capital like Millions i would highly to invest in BTC because it has the most bigger movement than any alt.. i mean if you are lucky trading you surely gain huge profit.
do not hang our trading results based on luck. this will hurt our own, open the transaction without doing the analysis and hope on luck. only gambler do this
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

Before you can buy and hold bitcoin you must have much capital for you investment. You can earn it with starting investing in low price crypto that have a chance to gain much income. Then if you complete the amount to buy bitcoin, then go invest to it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

Bitcoin is not at the high price as of now and it is the best time to buy bitcoin and use that bitcoin that you bought to buy other cryptocurrency that are cheaper also in the market and that is the simple strategy that you could use in order to make your investing in cryptocurrency or trading cryptocurrency more profitable than before.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

I think it will be risky if you don’t buy popular coin. Sometimes bad coins price are fall down and it occurs regularly. If you buy those coins it will not provide you profit. So be careful when you invest.

There's is also a risk to the popular ones, look to the bitconnect now and other crypto that turns up to be a scam, it's not all about popularity they may just a pump and dump coins hype by a popular people's in social media, some cryptocurrencies are hidden gems waiting for them to explode and overtake the top coins to the market and it takes a deep research to find those coins.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

Well dont you think that at any given time point all the crypto currency except bitcoin are cheaper only? I mean what prices do they have when they get launched or whenever they get hiked in the market after real developments? May be 10-100X of the initial value but still most of them are under 1K USD and thus bitcoin always stays costly one.

So the question is whether should we give preference to all of them? Yes, off course we can always have them invested as they are early bitcoins which can be invested today and thus we may expect some good spikes in the future from them. May be we can just earn enough from them which bitcoin may also not give back to us at this stage.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

It is depending on what is that cryptocurrency because there are a lot of cryptocurrency that are just a shitcoin they are just a waste of money if you put your money in there so make sure that if you are gonna put your money into a different coin that should make it count. Pick those altcoins that are already successful but in a cheaper price like litecoins for example or ethereum there are a lot of altcoin that are worth it but always pick that have a history of bringing profits to the people because you dont want to lose your money with that.
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:11:29 PM

For me yes this is the right time to buy cryptos because the price are almost down. When the price down the proper time buy when the price increase the right time to sell.
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:14:49 PM

That's the way to invest in crypto with minimal funds. you can buy cheap coins in the market and hold them until you get a profit. profit you can collect to buy 1 bitcoin later.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:30:14 PM

Don't make the same mistake as most of the newbies do when they enter the Crypto market. Instead of thinking what to buy, focus on why to buy any particular coin.  Even though Bitcoin is the highest valued cryptocurrency at this stage, it is still not expensive in my opinion. It doesn't make any sense to buy xyz coin just because you are getting 1 million coins for $1, I would always choose Bitcoin over any other coin having no utility value. Never make any investment decision considering just price factor without doing any research about the coin.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

In order to buy cheaper crypto, you have to buy bitcoin with a cheap price and then wait until it increases the price. Then, we can buy other cryptos when they are still cheap compare with the price of bitcoin. Right now I think it is one of the best times to buy more bitcoin for your purposes

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:18:04 PM

I think whole market now will growth up for a while, about 2 weeks. But then it will start to drop till $ 3K and may be lower. Given these circumstances you can buy altcoins now and sell them during next 2 weeks or wait for the end of summer to buy at really cheap prices.
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:07:21 PM

Since bitcoin is divided into many parts, everyone can afford to buy it. But if you still want to buy a low-cost cryptocurrency, then you need to select the coins that you add to your investment portfolio with extreme caution (if you want to make money on it)
tomwell

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:28:05 PM

Well, I think yes. It is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency. Moreover if you are not capable to invest in bitcoin then I will suggest you to do invest in other coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: