Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:00:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the best time to buy cheaper crypto while Bitcoin is at high price?  (Read 3622 times)
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:42:10 PM

It seems that if you dare to take big risks and be ready with a loss, it could not hurt to buy bitcoin at a price that is cheap enough today. If people's predictions are true, that bitcoin will go up, then its profit becomes multiplied.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

I will suggest you to buy only BTC and ETH in current market situation. Market is very unstable currently and thus there is risk with alt coins.
If someone is interested in bitcoin then it is the best time to invest in it because its price is a bit low now a day and this can be beneficial to its users and investors. Very soon bitcoin will strike back and it can give a very reasonable profit to its users as it did in the past. I think this is a golden chance for those who want to invest in bitcoin.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

You should research first the altcoin before you to invest just research what is their project with their altcoin so that you know that this altcoin is a potential you can earn double or triple profit from that altcoin.

resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

Not always actually. It will good if the alt you bought was very good and can increase its value in the future.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:31:41 PM

If you are using your btc for it then obviously, buy when btc is high so you can buy more of whatever crypto you please. You would have to consider though whether you'll get a return on it, as well as lost opportunity while your money is locked up in there.

Assuming the project don't collapse, buy when btc is high then dump once the price peak, hopefully while bitcoin is also down.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

If you would solicit an advise from an old man like me, I would strongly recommend you not to buy at all. If you really are waiting for cheap bitcoins then you better be more patient. You need handsome cash during a dip... what if your money was trapped in other tokens when btc dips? I hope you get what am sayin my friend.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:13:34 PM

Bitcoin can not be compared to any coins. And the crypto that are recessed may have trouble. Again the price is less, the probability of being cheated is more likely. In my opinion, if the price of Bitcoin is not profitable, wait. As well as stay away from these cheaper crypto.

ignatova

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

Bitcoin prices are also very low if we compare it with 2017 end. You can buy all coins based on how much risk you can take.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:00:11 AM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?
The price of a coin can be very deceiving, what good is a coin that is a really cheap but has no real utility and no one is using it? So do not look for the cheapest coin or the one with the lowest market cap, find some good projects with attractive prices and you will do fine when the market recovers.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

Yes we can earn more in future for investing on bitcoin, as bitcoin is cheap and profitable for future now a days, but choosing ETH depends on your own desire but for me it’s probably better to invest money now on bitcoin, the world of crypto market is going up, it will raise high this year, so at the end of 2018 bitcoin will bring even greater profit.
Bitcoin is the only coin that would give you a much bigger profit than most of the top coins without a doubt, but there are some coins with small valuations that could give a much bigger profit in a short period of time, there is no specific time to invest in these coins if you are planning to hold for the long term, but for the short term you need to monitor the news and market situation before investing.
Actually in that kind of case, it is not only bitcoin that can actually give a huge amount in profit as there are some altcoins that can do that, but when it comes to sustainability and not just some pump and dump in which price is pumped today and it is back to the historical bottom tomorrow, then bitcoin is for sure the best to look forward to investing in for the long term. Some altcoins may still fall into this category based on the support they have, but they are quite few.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:40:55 PM

I am more afraid to buy a coin that just came in the world of cryptocurrency when the current state of the price. it's better to look for a coin and buy a slightly better Coin for the future even if the price is quite expensive, like bitcoin, litecoin or eth. do not be too tempted by the price and promo, better to see and think about the future potential of the new coin comes it. so always be careful when going to do everything, think about the risks you will receive every step.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:53:41 PM

No, I think that will be risky. Don't jidge a coin by its price only. Have some attention on the scope of the coin in future. If you consider that then I think it is way better to go for bitcoin. You can go for new one's if you can bear the risk.
Right.I still believe that there are some promising coins out there that are not yet expensive as bitcoin.So i would like to take the risk by buying some of those that i believe have their own potentials in the future.Of course i would just invest what i'm capable to lose so if things won't work out,i would not be too desperate.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:08:22 AM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

Obviously not, the strategy in trading is buy when the market prices are low and sell it again when it pumps up so obviously, you always need to wait for the right time before selling or investing in order to earn more profit.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:11:57 AM

For me nowadays it is a good idea to invest in almost whole coins, prices will go up for sure when market will recover so why don't take something from only holding in some months since today? For me it is quite a good offer.
You absolutely cannot be investing in all the coins in the market at the same time since you have to consider a lot of things, and moreover, they are too much that you can hardly monitor and handle anyone easily. However, it is a good time nonetheless, to start investing in some altcoins since they look beaten already and as far as I am concerned, they can give some good profit when the whole market gets back on its feet probably when bitcoin is consolidating.
boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:34:55 AM

Fist of all since the beginning Bitcoin Price is much more higher than other crypto currency, but regarding to buying of stock it is better to buy in a low price for future investment or for long term investment. Some crypto currency is much lower price because they will not yet achieve the target for being popular and not too much recognized to people but as of now they will pursuit to become popular unfortunately some other crypto has failed their task and suddenly it will totally closure.
gunungkembar

Activity: 561
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:18:32 AM

yes of course this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are falling in price do not until you buy bitcoin when the price is going up because it can make you lose and get stuck in high price.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

yes of course this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are falling in price do not until you buy bitcoin when the price is going up because it can make you lose and get stuck in high price.

Bitcoin price is not stable. It any time to change. So check the price. Then every day. Then you know price information. So time is important of this process. So people wait for the invite in the Bitcoin. People check the market price. If price will be low. That time people will be buy and hold. If price will be down next time it will be increas the price. So people need to tack time for the Bitcoin process. So market place is right choice for gather more information.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:29:03 AM

It mostly depends on you. Because there are many crypto currencies are coming UP .They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy  yes that's the point.  But bitcoin is the most growing crypto ever. It has a great future undoubtedly. I prefer to buy bitcoin for investment. It prices already reached too much high rate that was really unexpected. But in case of other crypto ,
there exist some risk.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

I agree with your opinion I agree while we have not been able to buy bitcoin there is nothing wrong we try to learn other altcoin in the hope of getting a small profit, I think it's one good strategy as a prefix before we step on the professional world of crypto deeper and more many of which we learn we observe the more data we can use later in the future, may be useful and successful for all of us
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

Will for me its depend on what altcoin you will buy. Because there many altcoins today that more and more cheaper but they didnt pump or rise. Because for me if the bitcoin is in high price there only few token will be cheaper because altcoin will follow bitcoin. If bitcoin high so with altcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: