Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the best time to buy cheaper crypto while Bitcoin is at high price?  (Read 3628 times)
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

You can earn good profits on cheaper and more profitable coins when Bitcoin prices are high. If Bitcoin continues to rise, it will be more profitable than Bitcoin. And if Bitcoin does not increase and you hold that coin, there will be 1 day it can increase without relying on Bitcoin.

Yes you are right, you should always invest every time the market price is dumping in order to earn more profit when the market prices starts to increase again.

Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

The other crypto is cheaper because the risk is higher aswell, there's a lot of coin that die and lose their value so it's definitely high risk high reward situation. It's not like you have to buy one whole bitcoin, you can buy as much as you want according to your financial situation, keep buying and later you'll have quite a sum. You should buy the coin based on the potential, not the price atm.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

The other crypto is cheaper because the risk is higher aswell, there's a lot of coin that die and lose their value so it's definitely high risk high reward situation. It's not like you have to buy one whole bitcoin, you can buy as much as you want according to your financial situation, keep buying and later you'll have quite a sum. You should buy the coin based on the potential, not the price atm.

I agree on you, there will be always risk in this industry since the market is volatile so it was very important to hold your coins due to the market prices that is always changing.

Falconmytyh123

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

If you want to invest in bitcoin or altcoin, that is your choice.  But if you want to invest you must know about the risk. is that bitcoin or altcoin? both have risk. Rise your knowledge and careful when invest.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

I am of the opinion that we need to diversify your savings. Keep not only in Fiat, but also in the cryptocurrency. And in the different cryptocurrency, not only in the BTC

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:55:45 PM

if a person is a long-term investor and follows all the rules of the investor, then his step is justified at any time, because the technology is really interesting
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:36:46 PM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

yes this is the right time to buy altcoins because the market is falling almost all altcoins also go down when bitcoin goes down. before deciding to buy you should examine the movements of each coin because now many bad coins that cannot last long in the market. choose coins that already have a large market captalisasi. choose coins that are in the top 10 coinmarketcap. it's all a coin that has been strong and lasted long enough.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?
Right now is one of the best moments to buy, however even if that is the case you cannot just buy any coin and expect profits in the future, many coins will disappear for lack of interest, lack of funds, because the coins were scams from the beginning and many other factors, so if I were you I will pick coins that are undervalued but that have a chance of going up in the future.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:31:27 AM

If you want to choose which crypto should invested, i will choosing top 100 coin in market. Selecting coin to invest is not easy but we should make research before put our money on it. I think market right now offering us many cheap coin with good project
bangghali_part2

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

The current price of Bitcoin for most people is considered too expensive, but with many alternative choices for new coins that cost much cheaper than bitcoin, that is certainly a good choice but still need to be researched on these coins, so we can minimize from possible loss
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

That could be considered the best time to buy cheaper cryptos, when bitcoin price is high , that is why we have we called alternate coin, when bitcoin is of high price ,we will go to the altcoins market especially if there are much cheaper altcoins to buy.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

The current price of Bitcoin for most people is considered too expensive, but with many alternative choices for new coins that cost much cheaper than bitcoin, that is certainly a good choice but still need to be researched on these coins, so we can minimize from possible loss
i think safest coin is bitcoin. although price is expensive, but the risk of loss is smaller than other coins. therefore it is now the right time to buy, considering the price cannot penetrate $ 6000, the decline

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
South Park

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:04:36 PM

The price is not really relevant when you think about it, bitcoin may seem expensive but it is a lot cheaper than losing all your money by investing in a new altcoin or ico, if you invest in bitcoin you know that sooner or later the price will go up and you will obtain profits but you do not know that about new coins, so even if bitcoin seems expensive that is only true for those that do not look at the whole picture.
proxydomain711

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:03:15 AM

Bitcoin is more tested and much more stable than other altcoins. Some altcoins are gaining popularity but there's always a possibility or risk in altcoins to drop and never recover again, wasting the money you invested. Although bitcoin's price is quite expensive, it's much more reliable and got high chances to recover even if it's price drops.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:10:52 AM

just buy coins that are affordable but have good volume on the market, for example Doge, DGB, LTC, ARK, or other coins in the top 100 list. You can get a list from Coin Market Cap or other sources. and trade the coin to get bitcoin.

My advice, use free money to start on a small scale. but if you are already proficient, then you can decide on your own and transact wisely.

I said that today the price of cryptocurrencies dropped by more than 10%, even the worst was that ethereum had dropped 15%, this was the beginning of the market which was red again and I was hoping the storm would pass.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:38:28 AM

For yes its a good timing to buy a cheaper altcoin when the bitcoin is on high. Because if the bitcoin in the high price thier are huge chances that the altcoin you buy will be pump
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:40:05 AM

I support the idea of buying new young coins - bitcoin has a high price, but it is in truth and the most reliable. The main thing to know when to enter: for example when the price was $ 6700 I thought it was the bottom, today the bitcoin price is $ 6,438.62 USD (-12.66%) and maybe it's not the limit. I prefer to work with ico projects and when I understand that this is a good project, I'm starting at the beginning, the best price is.

Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:43:04 AM

Maybe it's better, only usually the other currencies completely repeat the movement of the Bitcoin price and when it starts to fall, they will also fall.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
South Park

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:07:19 PM

I support the idea of buying new young coins - bitcoin has a high price, but it is in truth and the most reliable. The main thing to know when to enter: for example when the price was $ 6700 I thought it was the bottom, today the bitcoin price is $ 6,438.62 USD (-12.66%) and maybe it's not the limit. I prefer to work with ico projects and when I understand that this is a good project, I'm starting at the beginning, the best price is.
If you prefer to work with ico projects then that is your right and there is nothing wrong with that but you cannot expect everyone to have the same opinion, investing in such new projects is very risky and you never know what you are going to get, you may get lucky and invest in a coin that skyrockets but you can also invest in a scam and lose all your money, with bitcoin that risk does not exist.
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

It would have been nice to get some tokens at this time when almost all coins are at the lowest, the challenge however is that no one knows how the market will react the very next moment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: