Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the best time to buy cheaper crypto while Bitcoin is at high price?  (Read 3621 times)
plescruslo

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:26:06 AM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?
For me invest what you can afford to lose, and make a research first before investing to project even it was cheap and you didn't know what is the project all it was still useless and maybe your assets became nothing so better you have enough knowledge on it and you gather a lot of research before investing your money in this time you need to be wise for you to able to succeed.
It is good idea if you want to buy cheaper coins instead of bitcoin, but you should keep in mind that there are many scam coins in new ICOs and you should be careful about your investment. Bitcoin is no doubt very costly but it is also guaranteed and more reliable than any other coin in the world. You will lose your money only due to fall in the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:54:57 AM

Yeah, altcoins are very cheap right now. But Bitcoin is cheap too. You don't know what will raise faster or higher. I would have Bitcoin and altcoins.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

Personally, I think it is best to buy coins such as bitcoin when it is on its cheapest price because you will get or gain profits. Also, when the price of it in the market will rise at its peak then you can sell all the bitcoins you buy when it was in the cheap state. But be sure to be careful in buying and investing because not all the coins are worth it.

andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:43:02 AM

Personally, I think it is best to buy coins such as bitcoin when it is on its cheapest price because you will get or gain profits. Also, when the price of it in the market will rise at its peak then you can sell all the bitcoins you buy when it was in the cheap state. But be sure to be careful in buying and investing because not all the coins are worth it.

all the coins can get profit when getting a cheap price. many good coins and not only does bitcoin. even the potential of altcoin sometimes nicer, with the minimal capital you can still expect huge profits.
But yeah we must be smart in choosing altcoins because there are still many bad coins.
bitcoinMyLife

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

No,it is not good to buy other coins for bitcoin,if you really like bitcoin then you should buy bitcoin for now because we are still in the early days the prices will reach more high when compared to current price.So buy bitcoin how much you can because you can even buy small portion of bitcoin when the prices were around $7000.And one more don't buy bitcoin when the prices keeps increasing just buy it before the prices going to increase then only you can make money.
I think everyone loves bitcoin and believes in the future of bitcoin. but that does not mean they have to invest only in bitcoin.
even though the potential benefits are large? diversify investment is also important to minimize risks and also provide greater benefits
I have many plans for my future for which I need big money and for big profit bitcoin is necessary because I think that no other crypto can give me such huge profits in short time. I want to buy a big house for my family, a luxury car and also want to start my own small business and small coins will take long time to go up and give me huge profits. Therefore my choice is only bitcoin.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

yea , the best thing to do when bitcoin are quite stable is by buying altcoin , for more safe i think buy popoular coin like STR , XRP , LTC etc
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:02:17 PM

Yes, Bitcoin even now is very expensive and not everyone can buy whole Bitcoins. At the same time, there are a lot of cheap and promising coins and tokens, and if you understand and buy them well, they are able to bring much greater profit than Bitcoin. However, investing in new tokens is much more risky than in Bitcoin, and this must be taken into account.

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

It is better to buy not cheap, but reliable crypto, which grows quickly, and falls slowly. Only in this way there is a chance to get a plus.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:48:21 PM

yea , the best thing to do when bitcoin are quite stable is by buying altcoin , for more safe i think buy popoular coin like STR , XRP , LTC etc
I agree. It is hard to stay in bitcoin because it is expensive unlike other altcoin that is more cheaper but some altcoin are worth because they are easy growing and can give good profit even for trading. You have to take opportunity on altcoin when bitcoin is unaffordable at the moment and gain profit from it to invest on others.

arnaudel98

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:43:01 AM

Actually, in my opinion, such a thing has no effect in the future if you want to buy. Whenever it is the right time to buy crypto currency and hold it up to the price you bought before. Best trick in cryptocurrency.
after cryptocurrency down for several months and much investor worry about current condition , today market confidence recovered and many altcoin price rise gradually.so i think this is best time to buy crypto
I think everything is down right now or you can say very close to all time down. So it is best to buy altcoins at the current prices. Just keep on buying in good altcoins.
Domicbora

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

Its true that many altcoin have a cheap price. But we should not buying altcoin based on the price, we should buying altcoin based the potential in the future, based on the project or developers team.
If you want to buy cheaper coin in place of bitcoin, then I will suggest you to buy Ripple, because Ripple is one of the fast growing coin in the world. The price is also below $1 and you can make huge profits in the near future. The market cap of Ripple is growing very fast because it is trustable and reliable crypto. Many people are investing in Ripple for its unique features.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:14:03 PM

Yes, Bitcoin even now is very expensive and not everyone can buy whole Bitcoins. At the same time, there are a lot of cheap and promising coins and tokens, and if you understand and buy them well, they are able to bring much greater profit than Bitcoin. However, investing in new tokens is much more risky than in Bitcoin, and this must be taken into account.
today we see bitcoin price in market drop alot.after its stable around $6500 today suddenly drop to around $6200. and maybe it could best opportunity for us to add our bitcoin asset.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:28:06 PM

It is better to buy not cheap, but reliable crypto, which grows quickly, and falls slowly. Only in this way there is a chance to get a plus.
Good point buy those promising crypto which we can have profit when price rises. A chance to have when btc at higher price. Good decisions to follow buying crypto indeed.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:42:27 PM

I think, it doesn't matter if we buy crypto when bitcoin prices have a high price because to be able to get profit not only in bitcoin but we also have to be able to find opportunities in each crypto currency so we will have many opportunities to get profit

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

I think, it doesn't matter if we buy crypto when bitcoin prices have a high price because to be able to get profit not only in bitcoin but we also have to be able to find opportunities in each crypto currency so we will have many opportunities to get profit

Yes, I think the best time to buy is when altcoins are down and bitcoin is up because we can be able to have more capital buying cheaper altcoins. In that way we can be able to achieve high profit.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

altcoin is superior in terms of quantity, if the analysis is right to buy certain coins, then the price will increase if the market trend experiences a significant increase.

However, it should be noted that not all altcoins are good for the long term, some of them are just hype with traders who only want short-term profits. try to get the profit earned to buy bitcoin continuously. use capital to buy altcoins that you believe are potential, but not 100% because the risk is greater than bitcoin.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

altcoin is superior in terms of quantity, if the analysis is right to buy certain coins, then the price will increase if the market trend experiences a significant increase.

However, it should be noted that not all altcoins are good for the long term, some of them are just hype with traders who only want short-term profits. try to get the profit earned to buy bitcoin continuously. use capital to buy altcoins that you believe are potential, but not 100% because the risk is greater than bitcoin.
Just make sure you buyed a coin that have potential so that its not wasting of your money, its better if you buy those crypto that can give you profit or else buy those popular coin than buying cheaper but have no potential. Buying a expensive coin is worth it but if you found a cheaper but profitable then don't missed the chance to buy it. Also you should be very careful of choosing coin to buy because nowadays those new coming crypto some of them are not trustworthy.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

Good point buy those promising crypto which we can have profit when price rises. A chance to have when btc at higher price. Good decisions to follow buying crypto indeed.
I think instead of buying more coins than one is not good idea but for now in whole market BITCOIN is the most promising and the most profitable coin, it has the ability to increase in price and get the user have biggest profit ever, so for me as well bitcoin does not have an unaffordable price, we can buy coin at this price which is not very high even now, but latter on it will rise and it will be on peak of profit so buy now don’t be late.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Cointoli

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:43:24 PM

Today's market is deeply depressed and this is an opportunity for investors to buy good altcoins at very low prices. Distribute capital to invest, implement DCA and stoploss in the necessary stages to reduce risk and increase returns for investors.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:06:18 AM

Many altcoin have good potential in the future. But with too many different coin in market, better choose wisely and make research before start to invest in some altcoin. I do believe many good altcoin and having working product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: