Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best coin for long term investing  (Read 23858 times)
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:46:05 PM

please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]
I think it is possible to invest in bitcoin at this time, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices will be able to continue falling sharply in the future . The market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and will continue to fluctuate strongly. So the price of altcoin can be reduced very deeply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:17:34 AM

Red market conditions like now make it difficult for us to expect to get big profits even though long term hold, I prefer to sell when prices have risen more than 10% or drop more than 10% to avoid greater losses.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:15:57 AM

[/b][/i]

Bitcoin is a very valuable asset to be used as a long-term investment and besides that there are some coins that I like, maybe one of them is ethereum and litecoin.
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:22:30 AM

Monero is the best coin The reason Monero is currently at a high market ranking is that of the value proposition it offers, and it's name recognition. It offers complete and totally secure, private, untraceable transactions. This aligned with the fact that it's faster then Bitcoin makes it already a high contender for the day to day transaction niche in the crypto market.
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:36:55 AM

the best coin for a long-term investing still bitcoin and bitcoin is not only for a long-term investing but bitcoin is worked fine for a short-term investing. so if you want to increase your bitcoin amount then you can choose short-term investing and long-term investing for making another profit from bitcoin. but I don't choose bitcoin only because I am sure that altcoin can be a good coin for a long-term investing too.

Daily trading is the best way for you to multiply your coins immediately but it really takes time before you can fully understand how the market works.

right now, it is difficult to do day trading because the market is hard to predict and sometimes makes us confuse to determine the coin to buy. but if we have skills then I think we can try to make a profit. and I think we can also buy one or two coins for a long-term investing and I will choose bitcoin and ethereum for a long-term investing because this coin can increase higher at any time.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

the best coin for a long-term investing still bitcoin and bitcoin is not only for a long-term investing but bitcoin is worked fine for a short-term investing. so if you want to increase your bitcoin amount then you can choose short-term investing and long-term investing for making another profit from bitcoin. but I don't choose bitcoin only because I am sure that altcoin can be a good coin for a long-term investing too.

Daily trading is the best way for you to multiply your coins immediately but it really takes time before you can fully understand how the market works.

right now, it is difficult to do day trading because the market is hard to predict and sometimes makes us confuse to determine the coin to buy. but if we have skills then I think we can try to make a profit. and I think we can also buy one or two coins for a long-term investing and I will choose bitcoin and ethereum for a long-term investing because this coin can increase higher at any time.

Even a veterans traders here cant just manage what does the market have to show on if you are doing day trading all of it are on the sude of making to be based on how are you able to handle the way on you trade for i think you can survive it for.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:14:14 AM

Even a veterans traders here cant just manage what does the market have to show on if you are doing day trading all of it are on the sude of making to be based on how are you able to handle the way on you trade for i think you can survive it for.
The best coin for me is still the bitcoin and ethereum because bitcoin and ethereum is really a verry popular and valuable coin on the market place. I believe that the best coin for investment is bitcoin i can feel that it will really rise soon due to its amazing value and demand.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

for long-term investing I think you can see and look for coins that have good price movements and will continue to grow so that these investments will be profitable and have a good future
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

for long-term investing I think you can see and look for coins that have good price movements and will continue to grow so that these investments will be profitable and have a good future

Bitcoin is the best coin above all the cryptocurrency since the potential in the market is much better due to the volatility and popularity that's why the price is never dropping so hard.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

in my opinion, the coin that is suitable for long-term investment at this time is by buying bitcoin, I suggest because this bitcoin has a very limited total supply and bitcoin also has very high demand that makes the price of bitcoin can be very expensive someday like the end December 2017 yesterday.

Bitcoin is the perfect choice for those guys, who have enough money to invest in Bitcoin a lot. The rest of the people should better deal with DASH, Monero, and Stellar.
tu_kang

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:52:34 AM

[/b][/i]
if you want to invest in the long term then I suggest buying bitcoin and ethereum. these two coins already have a very large community so that one day the price will rise sharply. I think you think so too
ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

For longer run I think Litecoin has a lot of potential. in cheap coins digibyte, ripple, tron cardano and verge are equally good.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

For long investments bitcoin and ethereum.  The long investments in crypto currency were did on the faith in idea. Face sin this system here bitcoin and ethereum. If this coins will die another not will be alive.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

[/b][/i]
A lot of people tells that the best coin for long term is bitcoin and ethereum and it is true so i will advice some other coins that is also a good coin for long term, first is litecoin because it is promising altcoin and it is popular now and off course waves it is very a good coin for long term.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

They say that bitcoin will cost more than $ 50,000, they say that bitcoin is no longer growing in price-it's a fake. In fact, no one knows what will happen next. Simply, many readily believe that the time will come when the Crypto-currency has brought income very quickly. I think that now investments in crypto-currency can be considered as long-term. You can look at the top 100, if you know how to analyze, you can choose new, young currencies.

MalcolmBee

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

so the advice l will give is that any cryptographic money that isn't only there to fill in as a coins or an exchanging resource yet gives more administrations will undoubtedly survive and you can put resources into it in the long haul. Such cryptographic forms of money are jumping up all over the place.
Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

There are a lot of coins one can buy for long term investment. The most important thing is to do some research and know what type of coin to buy. For me the best coin for long term investment is PUNDI X ( NPXS).
They have working products to further expand their project.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

They say that bitcoin will cost more than $ 50,000, they say that bitcoin is no longer growing in price-it's a fake. In fact, no one knows what will happen next. Simply, many readily believe that the time will come when the Crypto-currency has brought income very quickly. I think that now investments in crypto-currency can be considered as long-term. You can look at the top 100, if you know how to analyze, you can choose new, young currencies.
At 100 top coins, the current condition is relatively cheap, even minus 50% if you look at ATH 2017. I think this year it won't be the same as last year and tends to be sideways. I prefer young coins because their prices will fall after they list the market and it's time to buy and backup for long-term investments.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

Flow along the situation for now, I would like to recommend you some other coins but the market isn't that catching up fast, so I still gonna suggest Bitcoin for now. Link that investment of yours to some other coins like NEO in the future once you have the indicator that the market is solid green and not just simply going up temporarily. Set your bell to ring when the bulls are starting to run.

I think there is no any good coin better than bitcoin which is good for long term investment plan. I still have great confidence of bitcoin that will totally rise up before this year ends. We must trust with it because it was tested already for many times to have great recovery.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:26:06 PM

For me, binance coin is the favorite because the Chinese-owned exchange platform has a high interest and enthusiasm to enter the platform and that is why this coin will be a long-term coin existence. The coin also has a stable price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: