Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【RYO】【Cryptonight-GPU】 RyoCurrency - Privacy for everyone  (Read 38744 times)
WhyMe

Activity: 661
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:50:44 PM

Update with new wallet ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kasper_69

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:25:42 PM

project a piece of shit!
8 hours sent money to the stock exchange
Money has not reached!
In the purse disappeared money and payment history! (
kasper_69

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:52:34 PM

Sent ~235 RYO to TradeOgre ~2h30 ago.

https://explorer.ryo-currency.com/tx/1c9a067bea0e16c685d576acc7ac74aa7eed116f0f4d4aa75b368a0d98bbde26

0 confirmation ...

Have to wait ? Or transaction seems to be bad ?

My previous sends to TradeOgre are OK.

Have your money reached the stock exchange ?!
At me all was gone in a purse. as if I did not pay!
(
remained only Transaction 16b77e2ab072007b333c856b8a20d97eb8cf145bfa03783852759b34da4f09d  in the history of the browser! (((
menztc6

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:00:33 AM

Why can't send coin to other wallate ?
https://uppic.cc/d/tTu
nguyengocoanh26

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

The link you shown has not related to Ryo Currency.
So, what's this?
menztc6

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:16:46 AM

So, what's this?
Befor i mine ryo coin and send to my wallate in pc. Now after fork my wallate address it change i can't send to my wallate in webtread  Cry
kasper_69

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

So, what's this?
Befor i mine ryo coin and send to my wallate in pc. Now after fork my wallate address it change i can't send to my wallate in webtread  Cry

I had exactly the same !!!
The purse itself has changed the address of the sender !? Shit!
that project piece of shit!
the forum responds - you have to wait 24 hours !?
block is every 11 minutes !?
What are you deceiving us for 24 hours !?
What kind of nonsense is this? Why so long?!
Who needs such shit that goes 24 hours !?

WhyMe

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:30:34 AM

Sent ~235 RYO to TradeOgre ~2h30 ago.

https://explorer.ryo-currency.com/tx/1c9a067bea0e16c685d576acc7ac74aa7eed116f0f4d4aa75b368a0d98bbde26

0 confirmation ...

Have to wait ? Or transaction seems to be bad ?

My previous sends to TradeOgre are OK.

Have your money reached the stock exchange ?!
At me all was gone in a purse. as if I did not pay!
(
remained only Transaction 16b77e2ab072007b333c856b8a20d97eb8cf145bfa03783852759b34da4f09d  in the history of the browser! (((

Yeah, it tooks ~23h ...
visdude
Legendary

Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:34:08 AM

My transactions/balance finally showed up in RyoGUIWallet-v0.2.0.1 including incoming transactions that were sent to a Subo-prefixed subaddress while in the midst of the transition. It seems that each Subo-prefixed subaddress with transactions gets assigned to a corresponding RyoS-prefixed subaddress as it should be.

Still, the "wrong top block/wrong chain" issue persists and as a consequence, I think it doesn't allow making a transaction (balance grayed out) because it is still "synching" even though the current/latest block has already been reached. My assumption was that the current hard fork in conjunction with RyoGUIWallet-v0.2.0.1 would fixed the top block issue, hence the reimplementation of the top block number on the sync progress bar. Did I assume wrong? Apparently, some users are able to sync with a correct Ryo top block. Is there a special trick that I may have missed in order to make the wallet sync with the proper/correct Ryo chain? Any conceivable solution to this issue so I can have a functioning/useful wallet?

At the time of the following screenshot, 150927 was the current block height per explorer while the top block number was way off at 160559 and continues to be that way though it fluctuates every now and then but never close to the current block height:

ALMIGHTYCRYPTOS

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

What's up homies?
I just want to start off by saying that I do not have any type of affiliation with RYO. The only affiliation I have is that I am currently mining RYO for about 3 weeks now and I have not had a single issue with anything. I have at the moment 51 miners on the coin. A mix of GPU rigs and blade servers. GPU and CPU mining with XMR-Stak and XMRIG. I was able to restore my old wallet from SUMO to RYO without a problem. I'm able to transfer coins from wallet to tradeogre with no problem. If anyone has any issues I suggest you download Telegram and connect to https://t.me/ryocurrency - Fireice_uk and mosu are both very active and will help you out with any issues. I've been mining for a couple years now and this project looks legit. Some of the problems I'm seeing a lot of people complaining about is "user-error" you guys need to check your setup and try again. You can also contact me if you're having a problem - I'd be more than happy to assist you.
WhyMe

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

What's up homies?
I just want to start off by saying that I do not have any type of affiliation with RYO. The only affiliation I have is that I am currently mining RYO for about 3 weeks now and I have not had a single issue with anything. I have at the moment 51 miners on the coin. A mix of GPU rigs and blade servers. GPU and CPU mining with XMR-Stak and XMRIG. I was able to restore my old wallet from SUMO to RYO without a problem. I'm able to transfer coins from wallet to tradeogre with no problem. If anyone has any issues I suggest you download Telegram and connect to https://t.me/ryocurrency - Fireice_uk and mosu are both very active and will help you out with any issues. I've been mining for a couple years now and this project looks legit. Some of the problems I'm seeing a lot of people complaining about is "user-error" you guys need to check your setup and try again. You can also contact me if you're having a problem - I'd be more than happy to assist you.
Lol ... 24h for a transaction is a "user-error" for sure ...
ALMIGHTYCRYPTOS

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:06:21 PM

I have not ran into this problem "24HR"
rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:08:46 PM

How about Ryo Lite Wallet? Do we need to wait for update or?

There will be a release, probably after fork. Patience, please Smiley We have a lot of work.
Is that why there are no remote nodes available in the current Lite version?

visdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

What's up homies?

What have your amazing 51 miners and your couple of years in mining experience got to do with the user issues on here? Why is that even a qualifier? You must be a psychic to be certain that these are "user-error". If you want to put it that way, then I have mined with more hash power than you and have been at it at least 3 times longer than you have, yet I don't pretend to be a psychic when it comes to wallet issues and the like.

Well, I'll make it a lot easier for you and enumerate this simple scenario and tell me specifically my "user-error" and grace us with your psychic abilities that is reinforced by your 51 miners and your couple of years in mining experience:

[1] restored wallet in RyoGUIWallet-v0.2.0.1 with seed (numerous attempts in different machines)

[2] wallets sync

[3] I get the following (just a couple of samples of many):

[4] so where specifically is my "user-error" on this one?

NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:27:29 PM

What is going on with the wallet? I have not been able to send any money out due to double spend problems (i dont even know how its happening). Yesterday it was crashing problem, the day before that was a wallet sync issue? I havnt had this many problems with any wallet before. Should I just give up on this coin? Once it hits the wallet i basically lose it. The GUI wallet sees all wallet file as corrupted and the other issues were via CLI. This is kind of annoying and not worth the trouble in the slightest. Plenty of other coins I wont mention dont cause this headache.

yep..

again

There is currently a 140 block backlog at that fee level. Is this okay?  (Y/Yes/N/No): y

Transaction 1/1:
Spending from address index 0
Sending 43.000000000.  The transaction fee is 0.011000000
Is this okay?  (Y/Yes/N/No): y
Error: transaction <daec36d6b998c66492ae2352b6e41180bbd38381e80cbb406260190c85e03713> was rejected by daemon with status: Failed
Error: Reason: double spend
[wallet RYoLsg]: refresh
Starting refresh...
Refresh done, blocks received: 0

Error: transaction <8e1bd8f0b482a293c76af86eaaf47c9bba3d4adb285d4a2bd6a0cf68471ab536> was rejected by daemon with status: Failed
Error: Reason: double spend

Im over it. This coin has serious problems. I would love to push some hash towards your coin because I like it but what the heck is the point with these problems.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
kesior

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:12:24 PM

What's up homies?

What have your amazing 51 miners and your couple of years in mining experience got to do with the user issues on here? Why is that even a qualifier? You must be a psychic to be certain that these are "user-error". If you want to put it that way, then I have mined with more hash power than you and have been at it at least 3 times longer than you have, yet I don't pretend to be a psychic when it comes to wallet issues and the like.

Well, I'll make it a lot easier for you and enumerate this simple scenario and tell me specifically my "user-error" and grace us with your psychic abilities that is reinforced by your 51 miners and your couple of years in mining experience:

[1] restored wallet in RyoGUIWallet-v0.2.0.1 with seed (numerous attempts in different machines)

[2] wallets sync

[3] I get the following (just a couple of samples of many):

https://s22.postimg.cc/bwb86t10h/topblock.jpg

https://s15.postimg.cc/6dzx2uld7/topblock2.jpg

[4] so where specifically is my "user-error" on this one?

Thoes are wrong, they see alien blockchains. If you wait a while, the daemon in 0.2.0.2 will ban them.
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:31:09 PM

Thoes are wrong, they see alien blockchains. If you wait a while, the daemon in 0.2.0.2 will ban them.

But wasn't that the point of 0.2.0.1 in conjunction with the hard fork though -- to fix the "alien blockchains" issue, hence the reimplementation of the top block number on the progress bar? Even though my wallet have reach the most current block height, it is useless in that I cannot make any transaction from it (grayed-out balance) because it is still "synching" indefinitely.

Anyhow, I'm glad that a fix is on its way and hopefully put this nagging issue behind us and move on. What's the timeframe of the release?

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

Destroyed fungibility through blacklisting won't happen to Bitcoin either even though it has been discussed in the past.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
kesior

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:04:17 PM

But wasn't that the point of 0.2.0.1 in conjunction with the hard fork though -- to fix the "alien blockchains" issue, hence the reimplementation of the top block number on the progress bar? Even though my wallet have reach the most current block height, it is useless in that I cannot make any transaction from it (grayed-out balance) because it is still "synching" indefinitely.

Anyhow, I'm glad that a fix is on its way and hopefully put this nagging issue behind us and move on. What's the timeframe of the release?

Well, that daemon is out. It bans rouge ip's at a random time, you need to wait them out. After IP's get banned, you can reload the daemon or wallet and it should sync more stable.
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:16:00 PM

Well, that daemon is out. It bans rouge ip's at a random time, you need to wait them out. After IP's get banned, you can reload the daemon or wallet and it should sync more stable.

[1] Do you mean the current daemon in GUI 0.2.0.1?

[2] I had them running for a few days in multiple machines but to no avail.

[3] I have reloaded/restarted the GUI 0.2.0.1 wallets many times and they're the same as usual.

[4] How and when do I know that the IPs get banned?

[5] You lost me and I'm even more confused now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: