Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:52:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【RYO】【Cryptonight-GPU】 RyoCurrency - Privacy for everyone  (Read 38743 times)
Skyzer0

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:29:55 PM

Since the pool owners themself are so dumb that they dont even know what is causing the un-authorized crap i think im gonna test something myself and if its stable for just a few days that confirms it.

If so the pool is okay aslong no more IP bans, i'l come back to this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skyzer0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

third time now bro, and still on the same IP adress.

second, took me like 30 miin before the pool allowed the ip.

https://i.imgur.com/WaZr8oz.png
cryptoyes

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:34:23 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 03:29:10 AM by cryptoyes

@fireice_uk and the whole team ... you need to stop acting childishly and start acting more professionally. Your whole attitude (righteous or not) has been sloppy and irritating. More examples in this very ANN:

We implemented replay protection to stop your money being stolen because others couldn't or wouldn't do it.

Stop with the jabs, already! Grow up, act mature. No wonder serious people don't take crypto seriously ...

p.s. The only reason I haven't yet written off both RYO and SUMO is because I've used your software and know you can code. Of the two, I eliminate SUMO because I hate ASICs (well, I hate Bitmain's centralization and its unethical tactics) but otherwise the whole RYO/SUMO spectacle has been a highschool girl drama attitude wise.
Nostradamus411
Copper Member

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

@fireice_uk and the whole team ... you need to stop acting childishly and start acting more professionally. Your whole attitude (righteous or not) has been sloppy and irritating.

Stop with the jabs, already! Grow up, act mature. No wonder serious people don't take crypto seriously ...

otherwise the whole RYO/SUMO spectacle has been a highschool girl drama attitude wise.

We appreciate your candid feedback.  

It is my take that parties on both side of the spilt were running hard through the contentious days leading up to the UASF signaling and through the shockingly abrupt decision by the Origin team to hard fork.  We are all human, and we had a tight knit community that went through a massive upheaval where lines in the sand were drawn, sides were taken, and friendships damaged or destroyed.   We had, maybe naively, hoped for a more methodical and democratic resolution to the debate within the community which unfortunately did not come to be.

I must commend the Ryo Currency team for their mental/emotional fortitude and even handedness in the face of a constant deluge of character assassinations, ad hominems, and spam.  The open and transparent approach Team Ryo pledged from the outset to the community took form in Telegram Admins exerting Herculean levels of tolerance with the ban hammer and being VERY VERY tolerable of all opinions (troll or not) which certainly resulted in the team being exposed to significantly more hardship than was experienced by the Origin team who's telegram ban bot is well known by the community now.  

Hopefully, all parties can put the events of the past several days behind them and focus on what's most important...driving out improvements, optimizations, and innovations to the full stack of the technology in the crypto currency ecosystem.  Not to be forgotten we also aim to foster a welcoming community where all are able to share their knowledge of the Crypto Revolution and how we can usurp control of our money and privacy back from the worlds central bankers who steal from our purchasing power through the insidious and invisible inflation tax and track our every purchase.

We hope you stick around and watch what the team can deliver, you won't be disappointed.  Cool
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:41:55 AM

third time now bro, and still on the same IP adress.

second, took me like 30 miin before the pool allowed the ip.

At me too such once was but then has ceased to appear. I do not know why
h0g0f0g0

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

@fireice_uk and the whole team ... you need to stop acting childishly and start acting more professionally. Your whole attitude (righteous or not) has been sloppy and irritating.

otherwise the whole RYO/SUMO spectacle has been a highschool girl drama attitude wise.

We appreciate your candid feedback.  

It is my take that parties on both side of the spilt were running hard through the contentious days leading up to the UASF signaling and through the shockingly abrupt decision by the Origin team to hard fork.  We are all human, and we had a tight knit community that went through a massive upheaval where lines in the sand were drawn, sides were taken, and friendships damaged or destroyed.   We had, maybe naively, hoped for a more methodical and democratic resolution to the debate within the community which unfortunately did not come to be.

I must commend the Ryo Currency team for their mental/emotional fortitude and even handedness in the face of a constant deluge of character assassinations, ad hominems, and spam.  The open and transparent approach Team Ryo pledged from the outset to the community took form in Telegram Admins exerting Herculean levels of tolerance with the ban hammer and being VERY VERY tolerable of all opinions (troll or not) which certainly resulted in the team being exposed to significantly more hardship than was experienced by the Origin team who's telegram ban bot is well known by the community now.  

Hopefully, all parties can put the events of the past several days behind them and focus on what's most important...driving out improvements, optimizations, and innovations to the full stack of the technology in the crypto currency ecosystem.  Not to be forgotten we also aim to foster a welcoming community where all are able to share their knowledge of the Crypto Revolution and how we can usurp control of our money and privacy back from the worlds central bankers who steal from our purchasing power through the insidious and invisible inflation tax and track our every purchase.

We hope you stick around and watch what the team can deliver, you won't be disappointed.  Cool

Visdude ? Is that you? :DDD
AnamneZ

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

Do not argue, live peacefully. It is better to mine on our pool: http://ryo.rocketpool.pro      ^_____________________________________________^
xr5248

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

Since it was announced in the latest PR release that Cryptopia isn't being considered for a listing in the forseeable future, maybe you should consider removing it from the list of planned exchanges in the first post.
kesior

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

Hi, I don't understand about this fork. I have some sumokoin and I used windows gui wallet. Do I now have both sumo and ryo currency or I have to decide for one of them? I will download new wallets both of them and use my old seed words for ryo. What happens next, will I still have sumo on the old chain?
same question, who can give more information ?

can i use 2 wallets of RYO and SUMO or one of them ?

Do not run both at the same time. Also, upgrade to the newest release of our product, some bugs were fixed.
kesior

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

Since it was announced in the latest PR release that Cryptopia isn't being considered for a listing in the forseeable future, maybe you should consider removing it from the list of planned exchanges in the first post.

Removed Smiley
Skyzer0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

Someone else who mines at http://ryo.rocketpool.pro/#pool_blocks ?
the reward system is trash there, the block first has to be validated before its on pending, it needs to be confirmed and then it gets on pending and its several hours behind.

after 7 hours of mining there i got like 8 RYO paid when i expect well over 100 Ryo per 24 hours with the hashrate im doing there.

Thomorrow i will check for confirmed blocks and total up my balance for 24 hours with confirmed blocks and mining, so far this pool has been alot better, no un authorized miners or banned IP's, been mining for 7-8 hours without Any issues thats very good compared to the official pool.
cryptoyes

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:26:59 PM

@Nostradamus411 ... you're missing the point. Drama happened, fine. Continuing the drama and and under the belt jabs in an official announcement (quoted in my post above) mandates no excuse. It's unprofessional and drives serious people away who will rightfully class you as highschool girls and can't trust you will be able to run a successful project. Moreover, you trying to rationalize childish behavior present in an ANN post is actually making it worse, not better.

But maybe it was your intention to attract a childish, dramatic userbase ... because that's what's happening.

You have a long way to go, no offense. There is a reason why other projects attracted a lot more serious attention and money ...
crizix

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:18:52 PM

Hi guys, I'm having hard time trying to synchronize the new ryo wallet. Since fork happened, I don't see new coins in my wallet that I mined after the block 137500. It seems like synchronizing is stuck, it takes really long time to fully sync and actually never reaches fully synchronized state. Same happens with sumokoin wallet. Also, when I try to find tx hash in explorer, can't find any transaction after the block 137500. Does anyone had this kind of problem or maybe someone knows what could be solution?
Nostradamus411
Copper Member

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:19:12 PM

Visdude ? Is that you? :DDD

Tongue Grin

Nope, still not Visdude!    Cool
angelinagask

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

I'm pretty sure that RyoCurrency can attract the investors. It has delivered their advantages and key features that make this project awesome. Is this concept for the anonymous transaction? So, it will not use ERC20 wallet yeah?
codesdnc

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:19:40 AM

Hi guys, I'm having hard time trying to synchronize the new ryo wallet. Since fork happened, I don't see new coins in my wallet that I mined after the block 137500. It seems like synchronizing is stuck, it takes really long time to fully sync and actually never reaches fully synchronized state. Same happens with sumokoin wallet. Also, when I try to find tx hash in explorer, can't find any transaction after the block 137500. Does anyone had this kind of problem or maybe someone knows what could be solution?

I believe it was noted to expect the sync to be slow after the fork, as not everyone has nodes online w/ the new codebase.  I know I've been too busy to update my own node. /sheepish
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:39:12 AM

whoa!? what's happening to the price?
xr5248

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:33:13 AM

It's going to be bumpy for a while. There's still a lot of bad blood between the communities, and many people are just rage selling/dumping. Eventually things will smooth out.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:14:38 AM

It's going to be bumpy for a while. There's still a lot of bad blood between the communities, and many people are just rage selling/dumping. Eventually things will smooth out.

well, i knew it was going to be speculation on my part, so happy to HODL.
CryptoCoin101

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

I don't really know the story about Sumokoin and fireice, but if they will come back to the original CN, I will switch to RYO if fireice and psychocrypt are really involved in this "new" coin.
Ryo stays cryptonote-heavy and asic-proof. Fireice_uk and psychocrypt are really involved in this coin as you may see in ANN text.

I believe in the Ann post but it would be great if they give a small comment here. Those two miner developers are one of the greatest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: