Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Flag Going to Space. YES Space the final frontier  (Read 8433 times)
FalconFly

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Sentinel

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:13:37 PM

Why don't you read each post on this thread before you post and show how lazy you are. I love when people post on other peoples threads without reading the entire thread. I have covered in DETAIL the mission parameters .  Why don't you do something useful and create something for bitcoin before slamming other peoples ideas and ventures. Oh wait i know because people like you cannot create anything. They can only bitch and whine about other peoples ideas

Just out of politeness, read each of your posts.

BS...
BS...
Bollocks...
Bad Photoshop...
We'll use thrusters to get higher...
BS...
More bad Photoshop...
BS...
After we're done, we're going to the MOON! <----- (seriously WTF?!)
BS...
Even more bad Photoshop...
More empty promises...
BS...
More BS...
Blah blah...

So here we got it.
I don't bitch or complain about your primitive scam attempts (I count that fake donation drive and fake custom ASIC miners on that cheaply done website as two seperate scam attempts), it's just ludicrous enough to laugh about (hence my comment "back to scamming school").
Lots of delusional blah blah, not a single bit of proof about anything, more blah blah and empty/meaningless claims. Basically it's just pathetic. If the spot wasn't already taken, you could make it into Wikipedia definition of "pathetic" as an example.
And your reaction is just as typical of a scammer cockroach being given the flashlight as always.

Being useful (that's just me and my opinion) includes spotting scams/BS and once a while point a finger at it to protect all-but-too-gullible Bitcoin holders.
If you want people to applaud your scamming ideas, scamming school might just do the trick, maybe your scamming colleagues or instructor like your innovative idea.

Technically speaking you're even right, after all just about 95% of everything revolving around BitCoin is either scamming/easy skinning or at least finding greater fools. So sending a scam into space could be seen as a noble quest to signal the massive human trust issue that got more visible with BitCoin than even Wall St. could have ever thrown it into people's faces. At least their schemes are usually well-designed and the entry fee keeps the cheap mudders away that we see here every day.

PS.
Could it be this isn't even Photoshop? It's so bad I reckoned some of it actually could be MS Paint.

This forum signature is like its owner - it can't be bought
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinSniper (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:54:42 PM

Great idea, Good luck man  Grin

thank you pushing forward no matter the nay sayers. Bitcoin needs me to do this
leckey

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:06:33 PM

Great idea, Good luck man  Grin

Bitcoin needs me to do this

It really doesn't.

7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:55:31 AM

The fact that his Photoshopped images have the flag on the side tells us he knows nothing of gravity/physics.

I suspect my idea would arouse infinitely more interest in BTC.
BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:21:34 AM

The fact that his Photoshopped images have the flag on the side tells us he knows nothing of gravity/physics.

I suspect my idea would arouse infinitely more interest in BTC.
oh well who cares it will be fun none the less  Grin
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:58:37 PM

God dammit, why does every project on BTT end up as a scam ? Glad i didn't donate anything to this.

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:56:23 AM

God dammit, why does every project on BTT end up as a scam ? Glad i didn't donate anything to this.

Hmm didn't go to space I guess

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
FalconFly

Activity: 252

Sentinel

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:06:14 PM

lol of course not...

The only thing that this guy hoped to go to space was his donation wallet for his fake projects (basically they all involve some 3rd class photoshop to advertise any fake he can come up with).
He is persistent in scamming attempts though, too bad he never got around to put in that energy into something real.

This forum signature is like its owner - it can't be bought
BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:43:46 AM

No scam. My location is still covered in SNOW . The launch is still at hand . Keep calm. People who say my mission is a scam . I cant wait tell you eat crow
BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:49:19 AM

lol of course not...

The only thing that this guy hoped to go to space was his donation wallet for his fake projects (basically they all involve some 3rd class photoshop to advertise any fake he can come up with).
He is persistent in scamming attempts though, too bad he never got around to put in that energy into something real.

I am sorry i am very busy. At least i try and put things together and figure out ways to creatively promote Bitcoin instead if constantly putting other people down for trying to do something different .
BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:50:34 AM

please no-one donate a F*ck penny to this project . I am so tired of these scam accusation .
BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:53:02 AM

Updated Mission Changes . We do not take donations. Just Kind words and some insight to if we could do something better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: