Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:24:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinex.IO  (Read 2937 times)
coinexio (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:44:05 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 01:10:38 PM by coinexio

Coinex.IO has launched and paid January dividends of $777 on equity holdings from 01/13 through 01/31.  We've since added 250 shares to the system.

We're a transparent company providing the best investment profits for everyday people.
Our system is unique, our thoughts are creative, and our strategy is sound. To get the latest updates, join us on http://facebook.com/coinexio and http://twitter.com/coinexio.

There are several phases remaining in our project, and new methods for capitalizing on electronic currency are introduced in every phase.  We're extremely excited for the future.

Got COIN?
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:22:17 PM

Coinex.IO has launched and is now preparing for initial payouts for January equity holdings.

We're a transparent company providing the best investment profits for everyday people.
Our system is unique, our thoughts are creative, and our strategy is sound.

You're about as opaque as possible, you're not providing anything, investment isn't for everyday people, your "system" is not unique, your thoughts as presented are not particularly creative, and your strategy thus far is the pits.

Saying you've got something doesn't make that something materialize.

See here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
coinexio (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:34:15 AM

We beg to differ.

Our automated systems watch more electronic currencies than any public multipool system currently available, watch 8 exchanges, sell manufactured currencies at the most profitable points throughout the month, and stabilize manufacturing profits across a base of diversified currencies.

Our software is custom engineered to be the fastest available for our custom applications and hardware.  We're custom-developing hardware to support our endeavors, and we're building a network to support future methods for building revenue.

What we offer is a stable investment alternative, when compared to the rest of the electronic currency industry, for "everyday people".  Rather than spending $5000 to $10,000 on other investment opportunities, our shares start at $150 each and turn a profit in dividends every month with yields higher than risky credit-lending investments that tend to yield less than half of our average.

Our approach to mining also helps maintain a stable future.  Our approach to awarding additional mining and network power to current investors month over month is quite unique.

Still, all of this is only Phase I of VIII.  Phase II & III launch February 15th, and existing investors get to hop in early with free access on February 13th.

Wishing you the best of luck, and thanking you for your input.  If you'd like to learn more and put your fears to rest, we're always happy to speak directly to the community and address concerns.  It's unfortunate that you've chosen to take such a negatively critical position without first seeking details.

This is our livelihood and passion.  We work hard to provide the very best for our customers every day.
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:43:41 AM

good god this is getting boring. is there nothing new under the sun?

MPOE-PR

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:32:19 PM

We beg to differ.

Yes, but see, who are you?

We work hard to provide the very best for our customers every day.

Yes, but see, what exactly is it that you work hard at? Because "providing the very best" and "custom-developing to support endeavors" and so on and so forth doesn't mean anything. It's marketing babble, like the rest of what you've written so far, which is why it's being pointed out to you that this isn't going to fly.

It's unfortunate that you've chosen to take such a negatively critical position without first seeking details.

But see, the fact that you don't have details is part of what inspires criticism. There are well defined, well established steps to be taken when starting a bitcoin business. Eschew them in favor of "being passionate" and you'll end up with the rest of the failed and flailing heap.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
coinexio (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:45:32 PM

Good Morning,

I appreciate your constructive feedback.  I wrote the most recent post, and our marketing partner posted the initial one opening this thread.

It seems that while you have a small portion of constructive criticism in your posts, they are filled with a majority of harshly-tempered negative attitude.  Luckily, there's not much to be assumed from written communication.

It's true that you save many users the hassle of working with fraudulent companies, but this isn't one of them.  How do you treat the good guys?  You've proven yourself quick-shot serious and passionate about this forum; you've had a lucky draw with your attitude once in a while and provided good deeds with a bad attitude that has inadvertently protected this forum's participants.  I hope the detail I provide you in simple terms below is acceptable, but know that it is not my day job or nighttime fantasy to cater to an online activist and bully.

We work hard at:
 - Providing the best value per dollar (by that, I mean: our margins are low, and we have built-in incentives for the company and its partners to get costs lower with return benefits for Coinex.IO, its partners, and its customers)
 - Finding new monetization strategies in the electronic currency industry (we "stumble" on new ways to make money in this industry a few times per month)
 - We maintain and improve our systems daily
 - We develop new systems to cash in on conceptualized monetization strategies

What we do, who we are, what we stand for:
 - We are Seattle's electronic currency company (if it's electronic and touted as a form of currency, we want to know how it works and where we can profit)

An Outline (Short Version - If you want the long version, prove to me that you're a registered investor and call me directly.  You may submit proof of investor status via private message and I will respond with my direct cell phone number.  There will be a few forms to sign at the end of our call, and I will then provide you with the complete business plan, investment agenda, financials, ratios, and walk you through all of it personally to the extent allowed by policy and our VC partner.):
 - Phase I is automated mining and automated exchange trading, the system surveys 259 electronic forms of currency including currencies not yet exchange-traded -- both with machine learning and big-data statistics access with partially warehoused data backing a majority portion of combined aggregates -- the unique aspects are discussed further down
 - Phase II opens secure sign-on accounts for existing users and introduces a redesign of our forward-facing website
 - Phase III opens online registration and payment with all the details we currently provide during a phone consultation
 - Next-in-line phases open joint exchanges backing two commodity types: mining hardware and e-currency
 - Additional phases open access to our systems for third-parties and consumers including access to mine on our uniquely profitable pool and subscriptions to our robust API.  Our API currently includes access to market sentiment across top social channels and a bank of top news outlets, access to exchange and currency information, calculations performed by our platform exposing statistics generated by our unique machine learning system, registration procedures, hardware statistics, and secured hardware and network share control.
 - On the sidelines, we are supporting ASIC development for complex algorithm proofs-of-work; we have produced an FPGA solution capable of providing the same "CAPOW" (tm) hashing power per dollar but with greatly reduced power requirements. Power consumption has been our second largest cost overall and our largest residual loss. Units are done testing and we deploy the first of these new units this weekend.
 - We are engineering a new, unique, innovative, stable, and infinite top-level parent currency that answers to a very unique and targeted proof-of-work algorithm. If you want details, you'll have to wait like everyone else.
 - Our far future ideas are not yet implemented, have only recently gone to architectural design phases, and are too far off for me to provide you with details.

I don't care what you think about a business that keeps their ideas, plan, and motivation a secret from anyone but investors; I look to Apple and rest easy every night.  We are already transparent with our customer-facing profit/loss model.

Current Services We Provide:
 - Lifetime mining contracts on our unique architecture

How we differ in Phase I:
 - We never sell what we don't have; equipment we sell is already in place
 - We track and adjust for more exchanges and currencies than any other mining operation in existence
 - We involve automated exchange trading to add 19% to our bottom line on mining operations
 - We seek out new methods, as seen in the last two advantages, to capitalize on every aspect of this industry
 - We offer lifetime mining contracts that are transferrable
 - If there is no volume for transference, Coinex.IO buys back unwanted hardware shares (mining contracts)
 - We add value to existing mining contracts as hardware costs decrease
 - We mine complex algorithm electronic currencies
 - We have diversification strategies that profit when Bitcoin and other currencies gain AND lose value

What is complete:
 - Phase I
 - FPGA chipset and firmware

What is nearly complete:
 - Phase II is in beta testing for release to existing customers tomorrow
 - Phase III is tightly coupled with Phase II and will release with the public release of Phase II on the 15th.

Why I don't care about your attacks:
 - We are making money from our customers and our own 36% stake in the platform's mining operation
 - We have an already large and quickly growing base of customers across the country
 - Our customers are happy, have been informed, know their filing responsibilities, and are making money
 - Life is good

Why I do care about your attacks:
 - I feel bad for you but hope you find many more opportunities to fulfill your happiness in ways not requiring the torment of good companies and people.
 - Your presence has proven helpful in fraudulent circumstances on other threads (I've ready through several threads including your posts.)
 - The marketing agency we are currently working with believes you need direct attention, and I am not a babysitter.
 - Unwarranted, blatantly inaccurate, and defamatory public comments as seen in your previous posts and demonstrated by references of your character as portrayed throughout this forum will -- from here on out -- be sent to the legal team working with us on our venture capital opportunity to assess our options for recourse, and I do not need that stress on my plate. Our VC group has taken this out of my hands; it won't be up to me. This could potentially make my life much more difficult; I'm not a fan.

The reality is that our target market falls asleep to technical detail.  While deep and informative details that we find interesting can often point the way for investment bankers and technically savvy individuals, these individuals make up only a small portion of our inquiring customer base and have not yet entered our researched target market.

It may be in our best interest to introduce ourselves to this target market in the future, but our resources are currently focused on the next phase of development, incorporation, and work with our VC group.  Our process for securing new rounds of backer funding is an arduous one and requires full attention to legal detail.  Additionally, if I were to provide you with an excruciating abundance of detail, I would then invalidate advised and adopted policy regarding intellectual property rights including a plan for insured security, which is a cautious strategy that will allow us the option to expose intricate detail in the future but not at your harshest request. 

At that time, the technology that gives this company its unique edge, keeps our revenue high, and provides stable returns will be publicly available for functional review but not unlicensed use.  Unfortunately, the patent process for software is more arduous an undertaking than hardware inventions generally require.

My credentials are 14 years in software engineering and 13 years of business administration.  I hold higher-level achievements in Business Administration and Information Technology with a primary focus on Management in IT and IS.  I regularly work with state and federal government entities on Enterprise Data Systems Architecture.  I am a self-taught and successful innovator of User Experience and Interactive User Interface Design, which you will see come to light in the Phase III release of Coinex.IO.

I am currently CEO to a Seattle, Washington based custom enterprise software development firm.  I've pulled my Principal Strategist over to Coinex.IO to assist me with its startup.  My development firm has come onboard offering personnel for software and electronics engineering.  My own holding company provided seed funding in two pre-VC rounds totaling $30,000 (USD).  We've partnered with a local datacenter that I have a longstanding relationship with in order to provide customized solutions, capacity, and support services, the owner of which has bought into our service alongside a quickly growing customer base.

Our system is unique, our thoughts are creative, and our strategy is sound.  Passion goes a long way to do a great deal; most of all, it provides fuel for self-motivation.  Paired with smart people willing to stick their neck out and turn a project into a part of their livelihood, it's a diamond sword in the industry.

We are a small business with a little seed funding, a lot of backing, and overwhelming support. We are made in the USA.  We are hard workers. We are informed professionals doing fun and profitable things. We are Coinex.IO.

If you choose to send further constructive feedback, please maintain civility. I am sweating at the thought of our VC's lawyers in my office this week. I've got two project deadlines fast approaching as I consider whether to post this at all. Looking back at what I've written, I've decided to take the risk. Your most recent message was mild-mannered in comparison to your first, so I'm trusting that we're good to go for further discussion if you have further criticism you'd like to offer.

Thanks.
kakobrekla

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:07:29 PM

A lot of nice words. This is where it ends though.

MPOE-PR

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:10:01 AM

Good Morning,

I appreciate your constructive feedback.  I wrote the most recent post, and our marketing partner posted the initial one opening this thread.

It seems that while you have a small portion of constructive criticism in your posts, they are filled with a majority of harshly-tempered negative attitude.  Luckily, there's not much to be assumed from written communication.

It's true that you save many users the hassle of working with fraudulent companies, but this isn't one of them.  How do you treat the good guys?  You've proven yourself quick-shot serious and passionate about this forum; you've had a lucky draw with your attitude once in a while and provided good deeds with a bad attitude that has inadvertently protected this forum's participants.  I hope the detail I provide you in simple terms below is acceptable, but know that it is not my day job or nighttime fantasy to cater to an online activist and bully.

We work hard at:
 - Providing the best value per dollar (by that, I mean: our margins are low, and we have built-in incentives for the company and its partners to get costs lower with return benefits for Coinex.IO, its partners, and its customers)
 - Finding new monetization strategies in the electronic currency industry (we "stumble" on new ways to make money in this industry a few times per month)
 - We maintain and improve our systems daily
 - We develop new systems to cash in on conceptualized monetization strategies

What we do, who we are, what we stand for:
 - We are Seattle's electronic currency company (if it's electronic and touted as a form of currency, we want to know how it works and where we can profit)

An Outline (Short Version - If you want the long version, prove to me that you're a registered investor and call me directly.  You may submit proof of investor status via private message and I will respond with my direct cell phone number.  There will be a few forms to sign at the end of our call, and I will then provide you with the complete business plan, investment agenda, financials, ratios, and walk you through all of it personally to the extent allowed by policy and our VC partner.):
 - Phase I is automated mining and automated exchange trading, the system surveys 259 electronic forms of currency including currencies not yet exchange-traded -- both with machine learning and big-data statistics access with partially warehoused data backing a majority portion of combined aggregates -- the unique aspects are discussed further down
 - Phase II opens secure sign-on accounts for existing users and introduces a redesign of our forward-facing website
 - Phase III opens online registration and payment with all the details we currently provide during a phone consultation
 - Next-in-line phases open joint exchanges backing two commodity types: mining hardware and e-currency
 - Additional phases open access to our systems for third-parties and consumers including access to mine on our uniquely profitable pool and subscriptions to our robust API.  Our API currently includes access to market sentiment across top social channels and a bank of top news outlets, access to exchange and currency information, calculations performed by our platform exposing statistics generated by our unique machine learning system, registration procedures, hardware statistics, and secured hardware and network share control.
 - On the sidelines, we are supporting ASIC development for complex algorithm proofs-of-work; we have produced an FPGA solution capable of providing the same "CAPOW" (tm) hashing power per dollar but with greatly reduced power requirements. Power consumption has been our second largest cost overall and our largest residual loss. Units are done testing and we deploy the first of these new units this weekend.
 - We are engineering a new, unique, innovative, stable, and infinite top-level parent currency that answers to a very unique and targeted proof-of-work algorithm. If you want details, you'll have to wait like everyone else.
 - Our far future ideas are not yet implemented, have only recently gone to architectural design phases, and are too far off for me to provide you with details.

I don't care what you think about a business that keeps their ideas, plan, and motivation a secret from anyone but investors; I look to Apple and rest easy every night.  We are already transparent with our customer-facing profit/loss model.

Current Services We Provide:
 - Lifetime mining contracts on our unique architecture

How we differ in Phase I:
 - We never sell what we don't have; equipment we sell is already in place
 - We track and adjust for more exchanges and currencies than any other mining operation in existence
 - We involve automated exchange trading to add 19% to our bottom line on mining operations
 - We seek out new methods, as seen in the last two advantages, to capitalize on every aspect of this industry
 - We offer lifetime mining contracts that are transferrable
 - If there is no volume for transference, Coinex.IO buys back unwanted hardware shares (mining contracts)
 - We add value to existing mining contracts as hardware costs decrease
 - We mine complex algorithm electronic currencies
 - We have diversification strategies that profit when Bitcoin and other currencies gain AND lose value

What is complete:
 - Phase I
 - FPGA chipset and firmware

What is nearly complete:
 - Phase II is in beta testing for release to existing customers tomorrow
 - Phase III is tightly coupled with Phase II and will release with the public release of Phase II on the 15th.

Why I don't care about your attacks:
 - We are making money from our customers and our own 36% stake in the platform's mining operation
 - We have an already large and quickly growing base of customers across the country
 - Our customers are happy, have been informed, know their filing responsibilities, and are making money
 - Life is good

Why I do care about your attacks:
 - I feel bad for you but hope you find many more opportunities to fulfill your happiness in ways not requiring the torment of good companies and people.
 - Your presence has proven helpful in fraudulent circumstances on other threads (I've ready through several threads including your posts.)
 - The marketing agency we are currently working with believes you need direct attention, and I am not a babysitter.
 - Unwarranted, blatantly inaccurate, and defamatory public comments as seen in your previous posts and demonstrated by references of your character as portrayed throughout this forum will -- from here on out -- be sent to the legal team working with us on our venture capital opportunity to assess our options for recourse, and I do not need that stress on my plate. Our VC group has taken this out of my hands; it won't be up to me. This could potentially make my life much more difficult; I'm not a fan.

The reality is that our target market falls asleep to technical detail.  While deep and informative details that we find interesting can often point the way for investment bankers and technically savvy individuals, these individuals make up only a small portion of our inquiring customer base and have not yet entered our researched target market.

It may be in our best interest to introduce ourselves to this target market in the future, but our resources are currently focused on the next phase of development, incorporation, and work with our VC group.  Our process for securing new rounds of backer funding is an arduous one and requires full attention to legal detail.  Additionally, if I were to provide you with an excruciating abundance of detail, I would then invalidate advised and adopted policy regarding intellectual property rights including a plan for insured security, which is a cautious strategy that will allow us the option to expose intricate detail in the future but not at your harshest request. 

At that time, the technology that gives this company its unique edge, keeps our revenue high, and provides stable returns will be publicly available for functional review but not unlicensed use.  Unfortunately, the patent process for software is more arduous an undertaking than hardware inventions generally require.

My credentials are 14 years in software engineering and 13 years of business administration.  I hold higher-level achievements in Business Administration and Information Technology with a primary focus on Management in IT and IS.  I regularly work with state and federal government entities on Enterprise Data Systems Architecture.  I am a self-taught and successful innovator of User Experience and Interactive User Interface Design, which you will see come to light in the Phase III release of Coinex.IO.

I am currently CEO to a Seattle, Washington based custom enterprise software development firm.  I've pulled my Principal Strategist over to Coinex.IO to assist me with its startup.  My development firm has come onboard offering personnel for software and electronics engineering.  My own holding company provided seed funding in two pre-VC rounds totaling $30,000 (USD).  We've partnered with a local datacenter that I have a longstanding relationship with in order to provide customized solutions, capacity, and support services, the owner of which has bought into our service alongside a quickly growing customer base.

Our system is unique, our thoughts are creative, and our strategy is sound.  Passion goes a long way to do a great deal; most of all, it provides fuel for self-motivation.  Paired with smart people willing to stick their neck out and turn a project into a part of their livelihood, it's a diamond sword in the industry.

We are a small business with a little seed funding, a lot of backing, and overwhelming support. We are made in the USA.  We are hard workers. We are informed professionals doing fun and profitable things. We are Coinex.IO.

If you choose to send further constructive feedback, please maintain civility. I am sweating at the thought of our VC's lawyers in my office this week. I've got two project deadlines fast approaching as I consider whether to post this at all. Looking back at what I've written, I've decided to take the risk. Your most recent message was mild-mannered in comparison to your first, so I'm trusting that we're good to go for further discussion if you have further criticism you'd like to offer.

Thanks.

I'm not reading that, but I am saving it just in case it somehow becomes lulzy in a year or two.

sn0w420

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:45:14 AM

Trading was halted on cryptostocks in the last 24 hours or so and all info about the "company" has been taken down and replaced with the notice:

"All funds will be returned to involved parties as soon as possible and within 10 days"

Roll Eyes
hostmaster

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 04:53:04 AM

good luck
sn0w420

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:54:30 AM

I messaged them on Twitter since I was concerned about the few shares I had purchased, and their response was that since cryptostocks is not an SEC approved funding platform they had to halt trading and are trying to come up with some other plans. 

I asked if they could please refund the small amount of BTC I had invested in the mean time, and after providing them my email address associated with my cryptostocks account, they actually did refund my BTC.

So far, at least in my experience, they appear to be reputable.  Hope everything works out for everyone else, Coinex.IO included.
PBmining

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 11:48:49 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 12:08:30 AM by PBmining

Wink  Remember to change that e-mail link at the bottom of your landing page, it's still pointing at admin@pbmining.com.  

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: