Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont you think that crypto market is still overvalued?  (Read 537 times)
rextoinsem

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:58:04 PM

I think that is overrated. This is mainly due to the fact that a lot of speculators in the market. If we follow the economic theory, the prices of cryptocurrencies should be justified. In this case, the cost of cryptocurrencies can be justified by the cost of mining .
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:58:19 PM

I think this is not appropriate for all the coins. But true for some coins. If you say about the top ten coins, i will say that they might rise more and more in coming days. But there also some shit coins, which are just really shit. And hampering the normal operation of the market. But it is a good news I think, that people are being sensitive before investing and taking proper decision on time.
saelernet

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:23:51 PM

Now there is no convincing examples of the calculation of cryptocurrency.I think the price should be higher. Since this project is created for all people.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

I do not think that market is overvalued, i would say that it is undervalued because if we take the example of only bitcoin, it costs around $5k to $6k to mine one bitcoin and market is almost trading just above this range making miners survive hard at this point, they are working 24/7, they are consuming electricity, the equipment is expensive and also deteriorating everyday, keeping all these things in mind and the difficulty of mining is also increasing with time, i think $12k to $15k would be fair value for bitcoin and im sure it will go up soon as this price is not suitable for miners.

Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

All this is relative, given in relation to what to evaluate it. In general, given the fundamental and epoch-making nature of what is happening, the current market assessment is still at an initial level. Of course there are a lot of overestimated projects (most), however as it was always in the startup world. Many play and inflate everything. But under the pressure of many factors, over time everything will gradually be rationalized Roll Eyes

ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:24:52 PM

Absolutely yes,if BTC doesn`t become the digital analog of gold officially.Cuz we see now only speculative price, it is formed based on "Fool`s theory" (in classic economy), we don`t see real value of crypto now.
So only big players and govs can make crypto strong now
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:31:25 PM

Hi!
 Don´t you think that crypto market is still overvalued?

Look on this Bitcoin price prediction based on worldwide money flows: https://coincheckup.com/coins/bitcoin/predictions

What is your opinion?

I still think that the new crypto market is starting. When prices fall, people feel that the crypto market has collapsed, but if you try to compare the bitcoin price in 2018 and bitcoin price in 2009, we can see the price bitcoin is still increasing dramatically.

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

Hi!
 Don´t you think that crypto market is still overvalued?

Look on this Bitcoin price prediction based on worldwide money flows: https://coincheckup.com/coins/bitcoin/predictions

What is your opinion?

I still think that the new crypto market is starting. When prices fall, people feel that the crypto market has collapsed, but if you try to compare the bitcoin price in 2018 and bitcoin price in 2009, we can see the price bitcoin is still increasing dramatically.

If we compare all previous years, then the most promising year was in 2017. If we analyze the current year of 2018, then it became famous for the fall of hopes, and not for the level of the crypto-currency market.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:56:37 PM

Now market is not overvalued because hype from media diminished. But it's good time to buy more bitcoins)
oFFisovm

Activity: 196

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:20:35 PM

It seems to me not, he simply always removes projects that he does not need, and if the project is still traded for a penny means everything is fine

Na1l

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

I would say it was overvalued in December and January. But now i think it's pretty normal and in my opinion soon it will be much more, because cryptocurrencies and blockchain become more and more popular in the world.
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:28:25 PM

The cryptocurrency market is underestimated. We are at the very beginning. Projects by google,telegram and others, show that we have a great future. Just need to be patient and wait a little. The situation will change soon.
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:45:38 AM

there are no convincing methods for calculating the cost for crypto-currencies. This is an unexplored territory. Only time will show the real cost of crypto.
lovita26

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:07:33 AM

I do not think so. I think the cryptocurrency is now in the bubble phase. But the bubble does not mean that his value is overestimated. However, the cryptocurrency is growing. I think his value is higher than it is now. Of course, all of these are developing smoothly. The government may interfere with his growth.
thomas26

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:41:58 AM

I totally disagree. The cryptocurrency market will be overestimated only when simple working factories will use bitcoin as an investment.
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

I don´t think so, look in last year market cap was arround 800 billiom USD and still a lot of people did not invest or did not hear about Bitcoin.
Opportunities for further growth are huge!
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

It is not overvalued, and it is not going to be like that until people realize how good crypto is.
But sadly, it wont happen anytime soon because there are a lot of people that prefer FIAT.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:58:16 AM

I think it depends. Some projects are clearly overvalued and they will fall hard eventually. Many are at that stage because they have managed to keep interest and are still "hyped". But not all projects are overvalued, I believe some are deeply undervalued as well. This is why it is so important to be selective and do your own research.

yes I agree with you because the market value also depends on the value of Altcoin if the altcoin price is high then the market is also high let alone some of the projects I see have the highest price hence many people say if the crypto market is rated too high among others

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:15:43 AM

Crypto market is still young market that was started in about 7 years ago, and the market cap is very small compared with stock and forex market. The market cap will be go higher in the long term, iam sure the marketcap of crypto possible to reach $1 Billion in next years. Now just less than 1 % people in the world make invest in crypto, but later can be increasing to 5% or 10%, when that happen crypto will boom. Actually in every years the crypto community will be huge and the demand also will increase.

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:28:21 AM

After the journey of 9 years bitcoin is standing at right position I guess and there is no way it is overvalued currently. The crypto market would have been overvalued if it had more than 10x value of the current prices in the market but with no volume at all to cop up those prices. Thats the overvaluation of something when we say its overvalued. The current market is completely at right point and is playing around the right grounds. If the todays market had no pretty much volume then it could have never seen such bulls and bearish trends. Those are actual one and defines completely the way it is evolving today.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: