Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not for people who want permanent money!  (Read 1945 times)
Mandevil

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:43:16 AM

I agree with the author, those who wanted to get easy income and invested without studying the market, lost a lot, so in this market one needs to know a lot and work hard to get it.
I agree - not only to know, it's not possible to know everything - just to understand the principles of the movement. competently distribute portfolios, trade with profit-taking, invest in long-term projects in prospective projects - and just wait not to drain in a panic))
yes I agree - as someone from the great said - to get rich, you have to buy when everyone sells, but to sell when everyone buys!

Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

It’s not gambling its business and it good investment to return much. Crypto market always unpredictable. It's not stable not a second or hour, you can make your money double in a second and also you can lost your invested money. People who want quick profits need to invest huge money so that a small increase can get a lot of profit.

However such investment is high risk too. Crypto market closes enough to securities by its type. Who brave well to take the risk then he can earn huge profit as well as there is a big chance of decline your invested money. Only lucky people can make money in short time. Luck plays a vital role when coming to trading and earn profit.
There no one can predict the market what will happen tomorrow crypto is not getting rich quick. It is actually a serious sector that requires knowledge, learning, hard work and result before you could be Successful.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

yes as displacing use on commons with casuals on task to complete with request of assessment to requires of use with tools or service from developer as use with the extents of the token on occupation to gives with offers on chance as collecting shift on limit as returns with price movement with the internet.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

I agree with the author, those who wanted to get easy income and invested without studying the market, lost a lot, so in this market one needs to know a lot and work hard to get it.
I agree - not only to know, it's not possible to know everything - just to understand the principles of the movement. competently distribute portfolios, trade with profit-taking, invest in long-term projects in prospective projects - and just wait not to drain in a panic))
yes I agree - as someone from the great said - to get rich, you have to buy when everyone sells, but to sell when everyone buys!
But so many people have been forgetting it. They are thinking that will be so easy to earn the profit through trading activities. But don't even know about that. I have been doing it and that's the main thing before try to enter the trading market. Buy when others panic sell and sell when others panic buy
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

Yes if people really believe in the underlying technology in crypto then the current prices must not matter because one way or the other everything is probably going to be alright.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

Hey guys, I think crypto is not for guys who want to earn money fast, or become rich in a few month. If you invest in crypto you have to wait and work hard to take part in bounties in time!

Yes, agreed with you. Crypto is for the people who is willing to wait or have a best patience. If you have no patience of your holdings i bet you will loss your profit. Here in crypto you must need experience also in order for you to face any consequences.
cryptoid2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

Current market situation is not in favour of becoming rich fast. In 2017, the situation was completely different and those who invested at a right time indeed could become rich within a few months. So in general, it is not impossible. The problem is that the situation from last year caused that many people who joined crypto afterwards thought that crypto market will behave in the same way forever and now, after huge losses, they are disappointed.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

There is no free launch anywhere and if there is any form of profit made, someone must have worked for it. The successful people are patience, hard working and deliberate people. We must work while there is day!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Maximal-Ether

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

I think so too. People who rush only the bistro will be enriched. Crypto currency is definitely not suitable. After all, this business requires endurance and patience. And also risky crypto currency will not always be able to bring quick profits in a short time.
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

crypto is for people who want huge money, lambo, villas etc.. you have to be hard worker for some 2 or 3 year.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:47:32 PM

I agree with you. But I think that over time, you can establish this mechanism and in any case receive money at least once a week
Auna

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

I certainly agree with you in this statement. I also think it's not the right place for people who think they become overnight. It's a platform where you have to invest both your money and time. And I must say both of them are really precious for one's life. Crypto world is a place with lots of opportunities, if someone can utilize it he/she will never be disappointed.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:25:58 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency and bounty can be considered as a permanent income, only it needs a lot of work and then everything will work out

oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:56:20 AM

The cryptocurrency market is very cruel, but it is also a treasure for the rich to make money. As long as you can use a lot of money to manipulate a popular coin, you will become richer in a short time!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

This is definitely a race, then you are at the top with a large amount of money and in a flash, you can lose more than 70 percent of your capital, you have to be ready for anything, and of course, stick to the rules of investing.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:32:09 AM

It is difficult to make a profit here if you really do not believe in cryptocurrencies and will not have patience. If we are talking about getting a reward for participating in a bounty campaign, then this process also takes a very long time and you can wait for your tokens for more than a month.

joel123

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:59:51 PM

I really do not understand what you mean by permanent money. Do you mean  that money from crypto only lasts for a few time or what? I think what you should be saying is fast money and not permanent money. There is absolutely nothing wrong with investing in a business, and hoping that the profits lasts for a long time.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

it's true that only a few lucky people can get rich quickly on cryptocurrency because most people need a long time if they want to get rich in cryptocurrency. I myself need a long time to become rich through cryptocurrency

Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

Crypto is also for those people. Generally not, I agree with you, because it is a hard work and the most profits will come from the long term investments or trading with huge budget. But think about people that came into crypto space in October 2017 and quitted in the beginning of January.  Cheesy
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

In principle, everything is correct, fast money is not always obtained in cryptocurrency, it happens that you need to wait a very long time.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: