Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

I like EvenCoin's Self Mining smart contract youtube video. It explains everything. And then i made some research about the website and the team. I really love their idea. I am sure that this ICO will be successful. Good luck to everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:43:35 PM

Okey so i found this coin to be a bit fascinating and different from the rest of project i have come across, i don't know if there is any other project that has this self-mining features this project possess,

now what i found interesting is that only 15 million will be in circulation out of 100 million total supply, which means only few in circulation and hence increase in demand then price as well,

then the part i don't get (since am complete noob in mining Grin) is how the whole self mining will happen since no hardware is required for this process, is it to just hold some EvenCoin in your Erc20 wallet and that's it?
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

So it turns out that this is the platform that provides the relevance of modern miners to earn coins, am I right?
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

So it turns out that this is the platform that provides the relevance of modern miners to earn coins, am I right?

Well, yes just so, only now it does not need to use sliced computing power and spend a lot of electricity.
Techsan

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

Well, yes just so, only now it does not need to use sliced computing power and spend a lot of electricity.
What do you mean? And how does it work then? Is this something like POS mining?

kk777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

Yes, most likely, these algorithms are taken as a basis, if I'm not mistaken, such an income will not be received by all investors
Techsan

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

Yes, most likely, these algorithms are taken as a basis, if I'm not mistaken, such an income will not be received by all investors
How to understand this correctly, are there any special conditions for this?
kk777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

Well, as far as I understand, only 4,000 investors will profit from this. At least I read such information in white paper.
Techsan

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

Well, as far as I understand, only 4,000 investors will profit from this. At least I read such information in white paper.
And with what exactly can such a decision be connected, why exactly, do you have any thoughts on this matter?
kk777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

And with what exactly can such a decision be connected, why exactly, do you have any thoughts on this matter?

I can not know, most likely this applies to larger investors who invest a large amount in this project. But maybe I did not quite understand exactly what is written in white paper and I can be wrong.
Techsan

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

I can not know, most likely this applies to larger investors who invest a large amount in this project. But maybe I did not quite understand exactly what is written in white paper and I can be wrong.
All such I hope that you are mistaken, I will study the project documentation myself and learn the details. For some reason I was very interested in this project, I would like to know it in more detail, thanks for the help.
kk777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

All such I hope that you are mistaken, I will study the project documentation myself and learn the details. For some reason I was very interested in this project, I would like to know it in more detail, thanks for the help.

Well, if you read something important write to me, I want to know the details of this.
thrgk

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

I like that this project promotes the ideas of a distributed economy to the masses and uses for this just the technology of blockchai. It's great to make it more massive and attract more new users.
And what are the advantages of this project? Can I ask you about?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

I like that this project promotes the ideas of a distributed economy to the masses and uses for this just the technology of blockchai. It's great to make it more massive and attract more new users.
Well, for example, EvenCoin will support cross-border transfers, which in itself is an excellent solution, as this will help to facilitate international trade between entrepreneurs. It's also a ready-made and complete e-commerce system, and this is based on the highly reliable method of Escrow
thrgk

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

Well, for example, EvenCoin will support cross-border transfers, which in itself is an excellent solution, as this will help to facilitate international trade between entrepreneurs. It's also a ready-made and complete e-commerce system, and this is based on the highly reliable method of Escrow

It sounds great, it turns out that all possible transactions will be protected from some kind of money transfer and we can say that they are safe.
a1471989

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

It sounds great, it turns out that all possible transactions will be protected from some kind of money transfer and we can say that they are safe.

Exactly. But in addition, the founders of this project also offer other projects, which will be part of EvenCoin with very useful and convenient functionality.
thrgk

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

Exactly. But in addition, the founders of this project also offer other projects, which will be part of EvenCoin with very useful and convenient functionality.

What exactly are you talking about, I did not quite understand you Huh
btcshiner

Activity: 478
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

This thread reads like bots talking to each other.
a1471989

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

I'm talking about projects such as BitRecharge that will provide the possibility of domestic flights and hotels, which can be paid for by crypto. So it is planned to open its own stock exchange, which will not concede such as HitBTC, Kraken or Cryptopia. And all this of course will be under the control of your own wallet EvenChain
thrgk

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

I'm talking about projects such as BitRecharge that will provide the possibility of domestic flights and hotels, which can be paid for by crypto. So it is planned to open its own stock exchange, which will not concede such as HitBTC, Kraken or Cryptopia. And all this of course will be under the control of your own wallet EvenChain

It's really impressive, they want to present a whole range of services and a set of software solutions that will provide users with really great opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: