Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
infernodemon2005

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:45:18 PM

friends, let me add that the currency that the developers have thought of well must grow with the network. The first users and regular participants will be interested in spreading the most interesting about the project for their friends, so that they know more about it.
I agree with you. I think that these actions will contribute to the development of the global community. The developers maintain a friendly atmosphere on the project and develop something new for potential participants, and also in every possible way seek to develop the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yflypu

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:50:11 PM

friends, let me add that the currency that the developers have thought of well must grow with the network. The first users and regular participants will be interested in spreading the most interesting about the project for their friends, so that they know more about it.
I agree with you. I think that these actions will contribute to the development of the global community. The developers maintain a friendly atmosphere on the project and develop something new for potential participants, and also in every possible way seek to develop the project.
as I understand it, under the development of something new, do you mean creating your own exchange, which will be similar to HitBTC, Kraken or Cryptopia? Or do you mean listing on Fatbtc? What exactly do you mean?
infernodemon2005

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:55:13 PM

as I understand it, under the development of something new, do you mean creating your own exchange, which will be similar to HitBTC, Kraken or Cryptopia? Or do you mean listing on Fatbtc? What exactly do you mean?
these events are also implied. By the way, creating a stock exchange is a good idea. Also, developers have in their arsenal project BitRecharge, which will offer domestic and international flights, hotels and recreation using bitcoin, Ethereum and EvenCoin.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:31:22 PM

friends, well, in the process of implementing all the specified algorithms, a smart contract is used, which is also involved in the Ethereum itself. I think this adds a percentage of confidence to Even and its developers, isn't it?
that's right. Even mining provides fair rewards. By the way, did you know that only 4,000 specially selected miners will get coins for 15 years? Moreover, they will receive 85% of the remaining stock.
yes, of course. This policy clearly proves that the Even coin cannot depreciate, which means it will always be popular among a large number of participants. In proof of this is a chart in white paper.
Any coin can depreciate, it is very important to understand. Many beginners think that cryptocurrencies can only bring in revenue, but this is not true.
MrTeacoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:02:44 AM

friends, well, in the process of implementing all the specified algorithms, a smart contract is used, which is also involved in the Ethereum itself. I think this adds a percentage of confidence to Even and its developers, isn't it?
that's right. Even mining provides fair rewards. By the way, did you know that only 4,000 specially selected miners will get coins for 15 years? Moreover, they will receive 85% of the remaining stock.
yes, of course. This policy clearly proves that the Even coin cannot depreciate, which means it will always be popular among a large number of participants. In proof of this is a chart in white paper.
Any coin can depreciate, it is very important to understand. Many beginners think that cryptocurrencies can only bring in revenue, but this is not true.

These 'people' are bots, paid to keep up a 'conversation', presumably from a constantly updated sheet of text sent to them by the owners - bumping the thread and marketing the coin. They certainly won't respond to your post.

In fact, the owners are not returning the coins generated by these miners or coins included in investment portfolios, claiming they need the cash. I know people who have not received their coins - and I'm talking about some large numbers of coins, one since the beginning of December.

'They' even talk about this practice of not paying investors in coins as making good business sense. It certainly improves their bottom line.
yflypu

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:05:33 PM

friends, Good day to all! I should be glad, because I liked this project for many reasons: it has a non-standard approach to the mining of coins, and will also help bring the trade to a new level.
infernodemon2005

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:10:28 PM

friends, Good day to all! I should be glad, because I liked this project for many reasons: it has a non-standard approach to the mining of coins, and will also help bring the trade to a new level.
by the way, I totally agree with you. Exporters and importers will gain a lot of advantages when interacting with this platform, such as, for example, cost reduction, blockchain originality, as well as an increased level of data security.
yflypu

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:15:12 PM

by the way, I totally agree with you. Exporters and importers will gain a lot of advantages when interacting with this platform, such as, for example, cost reduction, blockchain originality, as well as an increased level of data security.
in addition, it is a punishment provided for breaking the rules and rewarding for the reduction of fraud. In short, developers can be trusted. Even controversial issues are resolved in the interests of the participants.
r0ger_that

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:20:20 PM

what exactly do you mean by contentious issues? Is it by chance a discussion about the return of values ​​and its possible algorithm of actions? If so, then this is indeed a controversial issue, as supporters always want to lower costs, which do not always speak in favor of developing the platform.
infernodemon2005

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:25:11 PM

what exactly do you mean by contentious issues? Is it by chance a discussion about the return of values ​​and its possible algorithm of actions? If so, then this is indeed a controversial issue, as supporters always want to lower costs, which do not always speak in favor of developing the platform.
to be precise, this is one of the most intense discussions between consultants and potential supporters. As far as I understand, the value of the platform is created entirely from other functions ...
r0ger_that

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:30:11 PM

to be precise, this is one of the most intense discussions between consultants and potential supporters. As far as I understand, the value of the platform is created entirely from other functions ...
I know this creation and use of networks of projects, supporters and experts. With regard to the fact that supporters are striving to reduce costs quite rightly, I did just that. What do you think about that?
infernodemon2005

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:35:14 PM

I know this creation and use of networks of projects, supporters and experts. With regard to the fact that supporters are striving to reduce costs quite rightly, I did just that. What do you think about that?
I think that I should simply voice the reason why supporters want to reduce costs: this leads to an increase in the return value, and this, in turn, hinders the development of the platform.
yflypu

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:40:23 PM

As far as I understand, the profit received in the process of providing services goes to accelerate the development of the platform, which compensates for the recurring cost. To be more precise, this will be of great benefit, not only to developers, but also to the owners of tokens.
r0ger_that

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:46:09 PM

As far as I understand, the profit received in the process of providing services goes to accelerate the development of the platform, which compensates for the recurring cost. To be more precise, this will be of great benefit, not only to developers, but also to the owners of tokens.
well, I will correct you, that the owners of tokens receive only indirect benefits. However, you are going in the right direction. In addition, cost reduction leads to another problem - to the complexity of regulation and unsuitable incentives.
yflypu

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:51:49 PM

well, I will correct you, that the owners of tokens receive only indirect benefits. However, you are going in the right direction. In addition, cost reduction leads to another problem - to the complexity of regulation and unsuitable incentives.
I heard that this does not eliminate the need to purchase additional tokens. The reason for feeding is platform-funded processes. Do you understand what I am talking about?
infernodemon2005

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:57:38 PM

I heard that this does not eliminate the need to purchase additional tokens. The reason for feeding is platform-funded processes. Do you understand what I am talking about?
perhaps, I will note these processes. For example, these are paid appraisers of projects. The only thing that a full platform can earn when all functions are transferred to the platform. like this was supposed to happen.
yflypu

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:02:10 PM

In addition to the fact that this happened back in 2018, I would like to say that the flow of tokens should work in a closed loop, where the number of tokens arrived on the platform and purchased ones is equal. And just up to this very time, additional tokens purchased on the market will be purchased.
r0ger_that

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:07:08 PM

In addition to the fact that this happened back in 2018, I would like to say that the flow of tokens should work in a closed loop, where the number of tokens arrived on the platform and purchased ones is equal. And just up to this very time, additional tokens purchased on the market will be purchased.
to be honest, I still do not see the point of acquiring additional tokens. As far as I know, there are funds in a distributed economy that provide funding for some blockchain projects, isn’t it? Or do you have any other information regarding this?
yflypu

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:12:47 PM

to be honest, I still do not see the point of acquiring additional tokens. As far as I know, there are funds in a distributed economy that provide funding for some blockchain projects, isn’t it? Or do you have any other information regarding this?
as an example, I will give you a situation that provides great benefits for the platform in cases where, for example, profits in an impressive amount are not distributed among holders of tokens, but for an advertising campaign or for an additional developer.
infernodemon2005

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:17:37 PM

you know, after a good example, everything falls into place. This is really an advantageous position, when developers in the interests of the participants contribute to the development of the platform even despite the large amount of profit and spend it for the benefit of the business.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: