Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

An interesting and very ambitious project. It surprises me that the founders of Evencoin  are really going to convince users to switch to their coin and stop using bitcoin.

Why you are so amazed, for me it is quite logical and logical way of development of crypto community. It has long been clear to everyone that bitkon, though it is of great value to everyone, is not suitable for various financial transactions on the market.
Why do you say so? What bitcoin is so unsatisfied with the current realities of the market? It seems this is constantly updated and gets all the new updates, or am I mistaken?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slovenia1

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

An interesting and very ambitious project. It surprises me that the founders of Evencoin  are really going to convince users to switch to their coin and stop using bitcoin.

Why you are so amazed, for me it is quite logical and logical way of development of crypto community. It has long been clear to everyone that bitkon, though it is of great value to everyone, is not suitable for various financial transactions on the market.
Why do you say so? What bitcoin is so unsatisfied with the current realities of the market? It seems this is constantly updated and gets all the new updates, or am I mistaken?
Nobody says that bitcoin is a bad technology, it's just not suitable for financial transactions, where the main criterion is the speed of the transaction and the amount of commission for it.
BlackHayate

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:51:38 PM

Nobody says that bitcoin is a bad technology, it's just not suitable for financial transactions, where the main criterion is the speed of the transaction and the amount of commission for it.

And you want to say that Evencoin meets these criteria in full? Are you ready to assert that this coin can be compared with others presented on the market at this moment?
slovenia1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

And you want to say that Evencoin meets these criteria in full? Are you ready to assert that this coin can be compared with others presented on the market at this moment?
Well, as the project team says yes, at least the speed of one transaction promises to be no more than 30 seconds, which already has a significant advantage. And the commission is rather low.
BlackHayate

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

Well, as the project team says yes, at least the speed of one transaction promises to be no more than 30 seconds, which already has a significant advantage. And the commission is rather low.
Well, on the one hand it looks logical, yes. But in fact bitcoin is widely heard and many associate the crypto-currency world with this coin.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

Well, on the one hand it looks logical, yes. But in fact bitcoin is widely heard and many associate the crypto-currency world with this coin.

Yes, you are absolutely right, but no one says that bitcoin should go to the background. It's easier to calculate in the currency that is most suitable for fast and inexpensive transactions. This project is aimed at this segment of the market, as far as I can understand.
BlackHayate

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right, but no one says that bitcoin should go to the background. It's easier to calculate in the currency that is most suitable for fast and inexpensive transactions. This project is aimed at this segment of the market, as far as I can understand.

Yes, I read that the team focuses on cross-border transfers and I think that it can be a good way of calculating, but it's necessary to conduct a really big marketing campaign to attract a lot of people to the project who will be interested in it.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:15:44 PM

Yes, I read that the team focuses on cross-border transfers and I think that it can be a good way of calculating, but it's necessary to conduct a really big marketing campaign to attract a lot of people to the project who will be interested in it.
I agree with you, but in addition to marketing, it is necessary to involve partners who will be major players in the market and will be able to recommend this project. I hope they succeed!
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
bitokman

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.

Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
bitokman

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:40:01 PM

Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.

Thank you very much for this information, I think this project has every chance of becoming successful. But I would like to clarify a couple more points, if you can not answer.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

Thank you very much for this information, I think this project has every chance of becoming successful. But I would like to clarify a couple more points, if you can not answer.
I am not part of the team of this project, but I am well acquainted with this project and therefore I will try to answer your questions, what would you like to know?
bitokman

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

I am not part of the team of this project, but I am well acquainted with this project and therefore I will try to answer your questions, what would you like to know?
I heard that besides the coin, the team must provide a whole range of services and other projects. Own stock exchange and also some other projects. Is it ready for now or is it still in development?
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:54:24 PM

I heard that besides the coin, the team must provide a whole range of services and other projects. Own stock exchange and also some other projects. Is it ready for now or is it still in development?

All related projects have already been completed and submitted, you can read them on the project web site, you can also take a look at the roadmap to answer such questions, good luck
bitokman

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

All related projects have already been completed and submitted, you can read them on the project web site, you can also take a look at the roadmap to answer such questions, good luck
Another question about mining. I did not quite understand exactly how this will work. To become a miner, I just need to buy coins of this project, but I do not understand it should be a certain amount or can I buy as much as I want?
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:03:33 PM

Another question about mining. I did not quite understand exactly how this will work. To become a miner, I just need to buy coins of this project, but I do not understand it should be a certain amount or can I buy as much as I want?
To be honest, I did not fully understand this aspect of the platform. Because they claim that only 4,000 people will receive bonuses for mining, or I just misunderstood it. Therefore, I can not answer this question.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:59:12 AM

I like the prospect of becoming a miner for the next 15 years by simply buying this token. This is an interesting offer on the market, I have never seen this before.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

I like the prospect of becoming a miner for the next 15 years by simply buying this token. This is an interesting offer on the market, I have never seen this before.

Well now, many projects offer different opportunities for profit, for me it is not an amazing fact.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: