Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:19:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.

Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys

The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness Wink

This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
Waiting for implementation. . Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change online wallets in genera; coz this sphere should be fixed
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect

There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is nasty. I have spent more than an hour watching this animation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:17:21 PM

Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.

At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.

Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
Thank you very much for this information, I think this project has every chance of becoming successful. But I would like to clarify a couple more points, if you can not answer.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

Thank you very much for this information, I think this project has every chance of becoming successful. But I would like to clarify a couple more points, if you can not answer.
I am not part of the team of this project, but I am well acquainted with this project and therefore I will try to answer your questions, what would you like to know?
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:44:14 PM

I am not part of the team of this project, but I am well acquainted with this project and therefore I will try to answer your questions, what would you like to know?

I heard that besides the coin, the team must provide a whole range of services and other projects. Own stock exchange and also some other projects. Is it ready for now or is it still in development?
slovenia1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

I heard that besides the coin, the team must provide a whole range of services and other projects. Own stock exchange and also some other projects. Is it ready for now or is it still in development?

All related projects have already been completed and submitted, you can read them on the project web site, you can also take a look at the roadmap to answer such questions, good luck
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

All related projects have already been completed and submitted, you can read them on the project web site, you can also take a look at the roadmap to answer such questions, good luck
Another question about mining. I did not quite understand exactly how this will work. To become a miner, I just need to buy coins of this project, but I do not understand it should be a certain amount or can I buy as much as I want?
slovenia1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

Another question about mining. I did not quite understand exactly how this will work. To become a miner, I just need to buy coins of this project, but I do not understand it should be a certain amount or can I buy as much as I want?
To be honest, I did not fully understand this aspect of the platform. Because they claim that only 4,000 people will receive bonuses for mining, or I just misunderstood it. Therefore, I can not answer this question.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

I think Evencoin could really replace BTC. In accordance with last news eth and btc have great price falling. Maybe it is temporary or not, but crypto holders need to be more attentive to other currencies also.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

I think Evencoin could really replace BTC. In accordance with last news eth and btc have great price falling. Maybe it is temporary or not, but crypto holders need to be more attentive to other currencies also.

I don’t think that btc and other coins could be really important for the market. I think everything could change pretty fast. I guess BTC could loose its positions. Evencoin could raise up. I agree that crypto enthusiasts need to be attentive.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:05:13 PM

I don’t think that btc and other coins could be really important for the market. I think everything could change pretty fast. I guess BTC could loose its positions. Evencoin could raise up. I agree that crypto enthusiasts need to be attentive.
It is realistic but I think there need to be more time. I guess the market still is very hard to develop in one click. There will be a hard period of adaptation. I am sure about it.
peetah

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

It is realistic but I think there need to be more time. I guess the market still is very hard to develop in one click. There will be a hard period of adaptation. I am sure about it.

Maybe you are right but evencoins developers designed cryptocurrency that really can speed up this process. Time will tell and you will understand that I was right. Why do you think it will be so long. Evencoin has incredible advantages.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:22:14 PM

Maybe you are right but evencoins developers designed cryptocurrency that really can speed up this process. Time will tell and you will understand that I was right. Why do you think it will be so long. Evencoin has incredible advantages.
I know that it is a self-mining coin and it could be useful in business but people are usually accepting something new for a long time. As far as I know there are many people that don’t know even about cyptocurrencies.
peetah

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

I know that it is a self-mining coin and it could be useful in business but people are usually accepting something new for a long time. As far as I know there are many people that don’t know even about cyptocurrencies.
Ok. It is a strong argument but forward-looking user will make a right decision. You need to be surer about this project. I don’t think there is some reasons to doubt about it.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

Ok. It is a strong argument but forward-looking user will make a right decision. You need to be surer about this project. I don’t think there is some reasons to doubt about it.

I don’t have any doubts about it. By the way, you have all possibilities to earn more users for the project. You need to participate in the bounty campaign. I think it will be profitable for you.
peetah

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:58:28 PM

I don’t have any doubts about it. By the way, you have all possibilities to earn more users for the project. You need to participate in the bounty campaign. I think it will be profitable for you.
Thank you for your advice. Maybe it is a good idea. I will be happy to earn more additional coins. Can you send me please the link for the bounty thread? I can’t find it
SamuelN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

Thank you for your advice. Maybe it is a good idea. I will be happy to earn more additional coins. Can you send me please the link for the bounty thread? I can’t find it

Of course, I will help you. Here it is and I think it will be something special for you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426454.msg39492093#msg39492093
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: